Field Sales Representative
Springs Window Fashions is owned by AEA Investors and BCI. These organizations focus on profits before the employees. Since 2018 the company has experienced a staggering loss of talent and acquired leadership who simply don't understand their own product or position in the market.
Here are the facts related to the Field Sales Representative:
1.You will be paid a base salary and offered a bonus program
2. You will receive a company vehicle with gas, maintenance, & insurance covered
3. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k is offered
4. Company Phone and Laptop are required
Here is what they don’t tell you:
1. The bonus program is only paid quarterly and “mystery math” is used to calculate your actual numbers. Sales goals are national, not supported by the local market. So if you don't sell shutters, you'll never achieve a bonus.
2. The company vehicle is cheap and will require additional insurance coverage.
3. The Medical Insurance cost will increase or change to a different provider each year.
4. The company laptop is unreliable and tethered to a network that constantly crashes.
5. You will work on the average 30 weekends a year in retail stores, sometimes covering the entire department.