Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Montoursville, PAMay 6, 2018
It can get stressful at times but the company recognizes that and rewards employees accordingly. They tend to work with you on your schedule as long as you are showing up on time and doing your work.
okay company, good pay good benefits
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 30, 2018
The company overall was a good place to work, management was lacking, salary competetive and ben efits were good, overall i would reccomend this company.
Job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 23, 2018
Just a place to work. Strong business but not overly energizing place to work. Has high potential if the company can get its ducks in a row. Time will tell its future.
Pros
Strong business
Cons
Too many to list
Company Culture is outdated
Manager in the Middleton Office (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WIMarch 14, 2018
The IT department maintains an alarmingly monumentous skill and knowledge gap. There's a lot of wasted money on poorly implemented projects.

Talented women are often (not always) ignored while their male counterparts with less experience and fewer skills are promoted.

It's a boys' club. The administrative assistants who work for the executive team members affectionately refer to the executive team as "the boys," because, well, they are all male. And white.
Great Company To Work For
Manufacturer Retail Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIMarch 2, 2018
Springs has a great work environment. There is always room for advancement. They promote within first. I would go back to work for Springs and highly recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Best Experience
Cons
Growth Changes
Productive and stressful
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, PAJanuary 23, 2018
On a typical day you would gather your paperwork measure and cut to order and then package the product.
I really didn't learn anything new while working there. The management or supervisors were ok to get along with but they had favorites and if you were not one of them, it would show.
There wasn't anything special about working there, it was more about getting the orders done when they wanted it. There was no room to advance in this work place at all. Which would lead to employees not doing the job in a timely manner or even show up for work, for that matter.
Pros
The hours, breaks and lunch time.
Cons
Management, no room for advancement, and poor work environment
Fun and interesting business
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 18, 2017
Trained customers on in store products. Traveling the central valley to call and train customers. Enjoyed working together with customers and throe customers
Pros
discounts on producta
Cons
communication
Ugh
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, PADecember 14, 2017
Most calls you get yelled at for something you have no control over, having to pull a supervisor call for the team leader to explain the exact same thing to the consumer as you did. Outside of calls you are basically chained to your desk, if you aren't on a call you aren't pleasing anyone.
Favorites
Technical Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PADecember 7, 2017
This could be a great place to work if the Management didn't under mind their staff and lie to them. Certain people are favored and they get promoted to positions they aren't qualified for while others are under utilized with their skills going to waste. No feedback is ever provided and BS answers are given when questions are asked.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PANovember 7, 2017
The training for the Job was lacking, however the hours were flexible and it was a pleasant work environment. It was high paying for our area, and it was easy to work closely with management if needed
Forward looking organization poised for continued success.
Distribution and Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 5, 2017
Typical workday consisted of managing two warehouses and leading or participating on / with organizational project teams via phone and internet. These teams were U.S. and Mexico diverse teams. Learned the skills of breaking down any type of process to its base elements, project management involving diverse teams, and vision for what people and process can become. Job challenge was bringing diverse cultures and diverse levels of leadership / associates together and finding the common ground to create / improve / grow elements of the organization and company. Enjoyed the challenge and the comradery to meet even bigger challenges.
Pros
Real team work
Cons
Sometimes balancing work / life on large projects
nice coworkers and management
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAOctober 4, 2017
the hours i work are hard for a family with one parent on call all the time. 930-6 is a tough shift when u have small children, there really is no work life balance there
Pros
great work environment, appreciation is shown alot, great training
Cons
work hours arent the best for families with small children
Productive environment and pleasant associates.
Senior Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIOctober 2, 2017
Productive and good life/work balance. It provides fair health benefits and a 401K program. The associates are dedicated individuals. The associates are also pleasant and helpful.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Growing Billion Dollar company
TERRITORY - SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 28, 2017
My typical day at work began at 7:30 am on the road, traveling to 72 territory accounts, providing quality customer service. My job consisted of applying new materials to each account, demonstrating how they work, repair, knowledge of how the products are made and quality, including reassured warranty. I met with dozens of clients each day and help them to feel confident about selling our product (Window coverings). Knowledge of the materials and promotions to drive sales help me gain a 69% increase in sales above projected sales from last year. My clients felt reassured that they could call me any time and I was right there for there help. I enjoyed my clients and training the most. It was very rewarding to see smiles on their faces each time I arrived. The hardest part in the day was not having enough hours in a day, as I always had ideas to implement. Overall, I just loved my job.
Pros
clients, sales, knowledge
Cons
Traveling distance
Great people on the finance team
Financial Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WISeptember 13, 2017
Great coworkers in Finance and Accounting until we had a "housecleaning" in Accounting and Planning. We had great finance leadership. The people culture was fun and respectful until the time I left the company.
Pros
People
Cons
Privately held, company size
Great Products
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAAugust 26, 2017
Great to start out in the Window treatment business, training is second to none! Had a great manager during my tenure there.

Upper management needs some tweaking!
Pros
great training
Cons
Company is not customer friendly!
Expected to work--a lot
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIJuly 31, 2017
In by 8, you're late is a common term. It is expected you are in before 8:00 and there after 5:00 every day. If you are not one of the top accounts, resources can be hard to come by. That said, great product and they try very hard to pay out on bonuses.
Pros
Very good product
Cons
Poor work-life balance
Company was privately owned and than purchased by GGC.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Southwest, USAJuly 26, 2017
It was a good company to work at. There were any changes that went on and I was laid off due to someone else's tenure. I managed 16 reps in the field. Covered multiple states in the SW USA.
Productive and fun place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, PAJuly 25, 2017
Sitting at a computer for 8-10 hours a day taking phone calls. I've learned how to manage time. How to hep end consumers understand our products and how to relay information that they will be helpful to them.
High energy and fast paced job with the potential for further advancement.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, PA 17752July 21, 2017
Your day is hectic and lively. You meet some really great people and learn how to use complex office operating systems. The management is very hands on and makes it a place where you can be heard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springs Window Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight