Springstone, Inc. Employee Reviews

Appreciative to be part of a great team
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 31, 2019
Working for Springstone has been a truly rewarding experience. Thankfully, I work side by side with a group of very supportive team members. While there are day to day challenges, my colleagues and I rely on, respect and value one another. These actions cause challenging times to be far less stressful than they could be.I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to add value, stretch and grow with such a great organization/team!
Pros
Collaborative Environment. Focus on patient care and safety.
Best Place I've Ever Worked - Found My Home
Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 30, 2019
I love this company! It's a pretty new place and you might think that makes it hard, but you'd be wrong - they are amazing. They love their employees and the management is wonderful. I've been promoted twice in two years and the sky is the limit. If you get the chance, check this place out. We do behavioral health and chemical addiction treatment - it is not for everyone, the work is challenging but so incredibly rewarding! We put patients first. Our mission is Changing People's Lives and we live it every day.
Pros
Career growth is unlimited
Cons
We work hard
Wonderfully supportive of our hospital
Medical Director, Rock Springs Hospital (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJanuary 20, 2019
As the medical director at rock springs hospital , just outside of austin, tx, i interact with our corporate supervisors on a regular basis. I’ve found them to be supportive of me and most importantly of the patients here and our hospital. As a physician i’m given the freedom and resources i need to treat my patients in the best possible way.
I believe rock springs hospital is exceptional because of the dedicated staff we have and springstone is an integral part of allowing us to hire the best and retain them and provides the milieu which gives our patients the very best chance to lead fullfilling lives.
Pros
Exceptional colleagues and patients
Cons
No emr yet
Overall Great place to work!
Central Admin Office (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 17, 2019
Thoroughly have enjoyed my time working for Springstone. The organizations focus is always on the quality of patient care, which is comforting in this industry.
Great Leadership
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 17, 2019
I truly enjoy working for Sycamore. I feel supported in all areas of my job, and from all levels of management.
They are willing to work with me when life happens. The work life balance is something I haven’t seen much of elsewhere.
Always a chance to move up!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 17, 2019
It's rewarding to know the work I do can makes someone else's day brighter. Some patients be hard to work with, but we know why. It's satisfying seeing those patients smile by the end of their stay. Work can be slow and it can be quick paced. You have the option of three different shift that fit your lifestyle. Management has been extremely helpful through my tenure.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, shift premiums, weekend premiums, Management.
Great Place to Work!
Director (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 17, 2019
Springstone offers competitive pay, work life balance, and wonderful work environment. I enjoy the work I do for Springstone, I am proud to be part of company who focuses on delivering a high level of care to their patients. Springstone cares about their employees.
Pros
Solid Leadership team, being part of a growing company dedicated to changing lives
Business Office (Current Employee) –  KYJanuary 16, 2019
This company provides best of class patient care and also cares about it's employees. They demonstrate this daily through their mission of Changing People's Lives. Working for this company has been very rewarding both personally and professionally. The environment is collaborative and the teamwork makes this a fun place to work.
Pros
Leadership, Coworkers
Horrible place to work
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Westchester, OHJanuary 16, 2019
Condescending supervisor. Management is hyper focused on paper work details instead of patient care. No support from supervisor. Micromanaged by supervisor. Company could care less about allowing therapist to engage in self care. Supervisor plays favorites. Promotes employees even tho they yell and scream at other employees and gossip about other therapist. Really not a whole lot good about this company. I did learn a lot, clinically, from other therapist during my time there but they are all planning on leaving the company because of all the reasons above.
Pros
Liveable wage (still not great). Learned alot from other therapist.
Cons
Poor management. No support.
Feel Blessed!
VP (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 16, 2019
I started working for Springstone a little less than a year ago. I am impressed by the Servant Leadership, quick response to questions and the care they provide to patients, families, staff and the communities we serve with beautiful buildings, exceptional training full continuum of care, and a passion for the hard work.
Pros
Servant Leaders, Compassionate Care, New Buildings
Cons
Need one in every state!
Excellent place to practice behavioral healthcare!
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2019
I’m an experienced psych nurse and I love working at Springstone. Don’t let these bogus reviews from someone who failed here fool you. This place is outstanding. We have very high standards and not everyone can cut it. But it is because they put patients and quality first! They take care of employees too. The culture is amazing. Misson focused care givers.
Pros
Great company, flexible, good pay and benefits
Cons
We work hard because we care
What a great place to grow your career!
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 16, 2019
Springstone is an innovative healthcare company that is growing and you can grow with the company! I joined several years ago and have seen my career flourish! It's a great place to work with other great people. They care about patients, safety, compliance and their own employees. You can't go wrong with Springstone.
Pros
Great management, career growth, patient focused company
Cons
Very fast paced!
Good job terrible ppl
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 2, 2019
A certain Night shift supervisor is very rude. Disrespectful to patients and PCAs. I witnessed her telling a patient that she’s not a nurse just to avoid giving a patient a simple aspirin. The people that want to complain don’t because they don’t think anything will change and the complaints that have been given was taken with a grain of salt. Nurses bark orders, make demands, disrespect you, and expect you to take it with a smile and expect you to have their backs of a patient decides to attack them. Most of the nursing staff is just there to get a check. Thankfully there are PCAs that actually care about their work and the patients or the place would fall apart. The company in all was a fun place to work. We had daily meetings and daily celebrations. I’d definitely want to go back if they get rid of the bad eggs.
Pros
PCAs, daily celebrations, meetings, pay
Cons
Rude staff
Not worth it
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Highland SpringsDecember 17, 2018
Paper health record, barely any time to plan. No real therapy done, just putting out fires and trying to appease management. No help from management. Poor work and life balance.
Pros
Free coffee, some patients
Cons
Literally everything else
What a disaster
Helper (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 13, 2018
Ceo from saudi arabia and medical director noone in town will work with so couldnt get staff and its just chaos all the time but its like nobody knows how were supposed to do stuff or anything.
Committed to patient care and employee satisfaction
Administration (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXDecember 12, 2018
I have worked at this facility for over 4 years. While we have had turnover in the past we have stabilized and now have the lowest turnover in the company. Springstone wants to retain quality employees and likes to promote from within.There is a Leadership Academy available to staff that are committed to growth and developing their careers. With multiple facilities over the United States there is much opportunity to move within the company, not just at one facility.There is a real feeling of community within the staff and within the leadership team. The administration is committed to patient safety and comfort. Issues are addressed in real time so that the patient can concentrate on their health and stabilization.
Staff is encouraged to engage with patients and treat them with respect and most importantly with dignity. Our direct care staff and clinical team are professional, well educated and committed. This is a facility that you would want to send your loved one if they needed help.
Pros
Stable environment, safe facility, opportunities for advancement
Cons
No tuition or continuing education reimbursement, low 401k matching
Poor Management that plays favorites
Executive (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, INDecember 11, 2018
Poor Management that plays favorites and discriminates against the opposite sex. Slow to react to shifts in the industry and holds people accountable for things that they have no control over.
Pros
Desperate enough to hire you
Cons
Will quickly make you regret your decision
Avoid this place at all cost
Therapist (Former Employee) –  DublinDecember 9, 2018
Management is all about the money. I was harassed almost every time I worked more than 5 hrs. They wanted me to work 15hrs per week when I my contract was for 24hrs as this had an impact on management bonuses. So I couldn’t stay an talk with patients that were struggling. This is a very hostile work environment and would suggest if you think about applying, do research on the place and people that in charge. They will use and abuse you then let you go.
Pros
Working with clients
Cons
Absolutely everything else
Don't work here
RN (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 9, 2018
On the surface, it seems like an upscale and superior facility, but behind the scenes it's just as bad or worse than all the other for-profit psych facilities.
Beware! Do not work for this company!
Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 6, 2018
This company cannot keep leadership. They will hire you for one job and have you do another. If you get I’ll, they will force you out. Benefits are horrible. HR is cut throat. There is both gender descrimination and a very hostile work environment. You will rarely get to work all your hours because of a fluctuating census, which forces you to take PTO and then leaves you no vacation. This is the single worst company you could work for in the USA. Flipping burgers would be better! No joke! I could say more, but is there really a reason?
Pros
Leaving the company
Cons
Working there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springstone, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8