Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes Employee Reviews

United States91 reviews
doesn't pay equally, over works you but doesn't appreciate it. says review raises are teice a year but not every employee gets it. free cupcakes doesn't pay bills
las manager no son profesionales, ya no quiero decir nada mas pero fue muy mala esperiencia
It’s honestly not bad the only annoying thing was the store hours especially on weekends having to close at 11:30pm was too late but other than that the job was chill and the free cupcakes were nice! Also the training was good and easy!
Working here was great, not being from the area, I learnt a lot more on the customer service front. Long hours with short breaks and salary wasn't all that great. However, my work colleagues were amazing and helped to make the days go by quicker.
Cons
Long hours, short breaks and just over minimum wage.
I really loved frosting there. Management was just a little biased. Overall decent place. They were very organized which is what I liked, and always on top of cleaning.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Corporate doesn't care about its FOH associates, even though they are basically the only thing holding that company together.
I have worked at a lot of different locations, but one of my more recent ones, is the worst. (can't say due to legalities) Very odd management energy. Its like they want to help, but then they don't know how. Management either is super chill and fun or screaming and yelling and stressed about everything. There is no in between. You either get Bruce Banner or The Hulk, and you never know what you are gonna get until you walk through that door to start your shift.

Most of the problems I've had with this company has been with corporate. I've never seen a company so poorly managed. They give cupcakes away for free like there wasn't a cost to it. They waste product and then keep wasting and then keep wasting the wasting.

There is such a high turnover rate within every aspect of this company and it look me 4 long years to finally see why.

Sometimes being the best, just might make you the worst.
If you are someone who needs to be pushed and challenged, this is not the place for you. Literal "same thing everyday". And the pay is nothing and they don't offer parking so you have to park miles away, or pay everyday at the parking lots or street parking. Its a good "I just need money right now" sort of place. VERY TEMPORARY.
The only fun thing is you occasionally see celebrities and that's cool.
had to drive to Austin every day and load and unload product
not to bad

a good work place, great people to work with

great ice cream and brownies

good for high school students
management is flexible and understanding. There is potential growth but, you have to put in the work. The nights are sometimes late so people with kids have a hard time.
Pros
flexible schedules, fun atmosphere
Cons
late nights
Management contacted me within two days. Was eager to speak to me and get the process going for Drug Screening and Background check. The road test was quick and laid back.
The hours were early and some days were long especially when we were short handed but over all I loved working for them. I always felt appreciated and knew my managers would always take care of me. I worked a lot of hours but at the end of the day if i needed time off it was never a problem.
Management and employees were fun to work with. However, the stress of the job was not worth what it paid. Policy set up by owners made individuality difficult. Felt there was not much appreciation for employees from owner.
Great place for a first retail job experience. Almost no opportunity for job advancement. Does not compensate workers appropriately and does not give appropriate raises.
Buen ambiente de trabajo y los manager súper el mejor trabajo que pude conseguir
Sprinkles is a great company, I was jingling multiple jobs ,so I let go of sprinkles.sprinkle is a great company with great benefits. Employees also get 100 to spend every months at springs stores
Unfortunately, after a few months of working for the company there was a relocation that caused my coworkers and I to be laid off from this job. However, it was a great experience while it lasted!
Management was horrible, supervisor in charge and her sister were heartless with a nasty attitude, high turnover rate. I do not recommend the Disney Springs location, not sure about working at the other stores.
As one of the busiest locations in the Sprinkles family, it was important to be ready to work hard and perform to standards. Workplace culture could err on the dramatic side, but if you kept your head out of that, it wasn't an issue. Management is friendly, but have their own standards to keep up so occasionally come down harder on you.
You just wanted to come.in ready to work. You can always find something to do. Coworkers are nice for the most part. Sometimes it does become a family
My fave job to get me through college! I love the brand and I loved the customers. There is something about working at a bakery that makes everyone there automatically happy.
fun but unorganized and not the cleanest place to work. shifts were very long hours never shorter than 8 and we got one small break. also I ate way too many cupcakes.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprinkles Cupcakes. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight