Sprint Employee Reviews

32.2K
Found 8,920 reviews matching the search See all 9,090 reviews
Commission
Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CASeptember 18, 2018
Great start to begin sales experience. Many opportunities to move up in a company. Work environment is a great place.
On the other hand depending on you manager, can be annoying with meeting sales goals even though you hit goal every month.
Stressful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Company was bought out by Bellsouth years ago. However, I went through the paid training and then went on the floor. It seemed as if I just didn't get it....
Pros
Don't remember
Benefits
Great pay, weird management
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee) –  OKC okSeptember 18, 2018
It was never made clear to me exactly what my manager did, as my supervisor covered everything and I reported to him for everything. The pay is good but the health plans are trash and being on the phones all day every day is exhausting.
Pros
Great pay, generous break times
Cons
Stressful and fast paced
Good Company
Network Control Specialist/Ran Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 17, 2018
Sprint is a good company. I know as a contractor you are not treated as a contractor. You are treated as an employee. It's a lot of different shifts that you can work as well.
n/a
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMSeptember 17, 2018
This was a good job. work was fun, teach you very well, and help you a lot while training. The only thing is i felt that they would kind of "haze" the new employees. they liked to leave you out of things until you were "in good standings" with them. Other than that i really did like working here.
Life as a sprint retail rep
Mobile Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, GASeptember 17, 2018
Sprint is a good company for there customers. The company looks at numbers always before saying ok to you. The company is based off numbers and never reason with you appon life or anything. I was scheduled on Friday and Saturday meeting even on my off days I had to return to work for these meeting. Because I was in a slow store I felt like the always yr s looked for an opportunity to find out why the store did not hit there goal. Working for sprint gives you a great skill with stress and no life balance. Mangers are ok but the constantly fire them when goals are not met. Sprint is all about the company and not giving you confedince for your self since this is a sales job it requires a lot of confidence. I hate how they do something's wich is like why but hey. Think twice for applying you will gain skills and experience but they will never care for you and there employee turn rate is extremely high across the bord 86% to goal and counting customers are just as equal to this goal.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Mangmrnt/life balance/quotas
Not Applicable to Current Sprint
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 17, 2018
I worked at a local division of Sprint that was formerly Carolina Telephone and Telegraph. Any comments that I would have would not apply to the current restructuring of Sprint. The office I worked in no longer exists.
Great work and fun environment
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 16, 2018
Company has great benefits that are reasonably inexpensive. Provides incentives for sales and repairs. Offers an employee discounted wireless plan. Several phones needing repairs from software refreshing to screen replacements.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Mangers don't care about you
ASSISTANT MANGER (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VASeptember 16, 2018
managers don't care act you at all
they try to throw everyone under the bus
they have favorites
customers where treated unfairly most of the time
Cons
health care 401k
Job security
Business (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2018
No job security layoffs are every 6 months like clockwork. No place for advancement. No loyalty layoff employees who have spotless records without batting an eyelash. Benefits are good and there is remote working available. If you take a job here please know it’s temporary at best.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No job security
Sprint is Great!!
West Area Director - Enterprise (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 16, 2018
I think the leadership at Sprint are tremendously talented and have a strong vision of where they are headed. Employees tend to be very dedicated to supporting sales and revenue growth
Decent Place to Work
Small Business Expert (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2018
The job used to be extremely fun and pleasant, but ever since the merger got announced, the company became stricter, and management turned against employees. Can make decent commission, but have to use word play to sell
Pros
Great employee discounts
Cons
Strict sales quota
Be prepared to hate yourself
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 15, 2018
I worked there at the Capitol Wireless franchise for a little over 2 years. At first it was ok because if you made your quota numbers the pay is much better than other entry level industries in the area, but after awhile you start hating the customers because they hold you personally responsible for sales tactics pushed by the company. I was made quite clear in my interview that the nature of the job was entirely sales driven. If you have a heart and help little old ladies with their facebook questions you won't last long because you won't make your numbers and will be fired. That's why you can never find help at a non-corporate cell phone carrier store. NEXT!
The time i spent with the Sprint company advanced my skills in sales.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  8000 west Broward Blvd Plantation, Fl 33388September 15, 2018
During the time i spent with the Sprint cell phone company i was trained in sales skills and sales management. they offered training for everything needed to advance within the company itself as well as the opportunity to relocate to different location and positions.
Pros
flexible hours, full training programs, and relocation bonus.
Cons
N/a
review
Retail Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 15, 2018
good place to work, many options to advance in the company. Many was to make money, bonuses. Great benefits with a 401k. PTO and paid time off as long as 80 hours
Sales consultant at sprint
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 15, 2018
Fast spaced, lots of learning as far as plans, promotions and computer work. Several different systems are used so you must memorize them. Decent company overall
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Sceduling
Great place to work!
Center Security Officer, Kansas City (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 15, 2018
I love working at Sprint however my time at Sprint with a lower pay. They do give regular brakes to their employees. They do give training that is necessary for the jobs that you have you doing. I feel they treat their employees fairly. The people I worked with our friendly and I've been there for a while. The only downfall I've seen is there is no advancement. And management has favoritism towards employees that have been there longer. Hence they get the better post. They also expect to be at the same post on each shift. In all actuality that is not fair. As some of us have been there and proved ourselves and we should be able to Advanced and try another post if dependable.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Clicky management
Company is in a constant state of transition
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 14, 2018
Flexibility in work hours although you work 50 plus hours a week. The company is going through a consistent state of transition which can make navigation of career advancement quite challenging
Great product
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2018
Sprint is an excellent company to work for, the staff are friendly and the management are very professional. The company offers employees great incentive to work.
Competitive Work Enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 12, 2018
Sprint had a lot of opportunity for career advancement and development however did not focus on work/life balance and personal integrity. Management was unprofessional and had a lot of room for improvement,
Pros
Lots of job opportunities
Cons
Too long of hours and unprofessional management