Play YouTube video button

Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 9,797 reviews matching the search See all 9,990 reviews
No job security
QUALITY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 23, 2019
Always laying off people. Been through multiple layoffs with Sprint and really struggle to manage company finances. Lack of support from management and very little concern for the employees
Pros
Layed back environment, fun people
Cons
No job security
Stay Away!!!
Retail Consultant (Current Employee) –  TXJune 23, 2019
No one gets promoted based on what they do well. They only care that you sell as much as you can to every single customer whether they need it or not. Constant threats of corrective action. They try and scare you into doing what they want as opposed to helping you utilize your strengths.
No comment.
LEAD/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma.June 22, 2019
Not recommended for those wanting to succeed long term. Not recommended for authentic and visioned individuals that rely on their morals, work ethic and merit for job promotions. Many pros but unfortunately the blatant lack of acknowledgement and lack of respect from management towards the professional over powers the positives. Otherwise, could have potential to be a wonderful place to work.
Average
Sr. Network Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 22, 2019
A average day would begin with a trip to remote office about 45 min travel. Once there, we look at the installs that are pending and trouble tickets that need handling. If in my skillsets, I would note the ticket and call the customer to establish an ETA. I would collect the spares needed for the job and dispatch to the commercial customer location. Typically, I would be working with Sprint Engineers, Sales/System and Network engineers, NOC specialists, customer contacts, other vendors technicians and engineers. I would restore the customer's service and ensure it holds up then, clear with Sprint counterparts before leaving site. If equipment was bad, I would replace, note serial #s in tickets, and bring back the defective hardware for equipment repairs and returns process. On new installs, the FMS system was noted and appropriate serial numbers submitted.
Stressful with constant threats of getting fired and no structure
Lead Retail Consultant / SBE (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2019
My time here is not a very good one. They have no structure. Asking for time off is like pulling nails. Always threatened with loosing your job at any time. Going on 4 years here and only had 2 raises even though I am a consistent green across the board consultant. I’ve moved from part time to full time to lead to senior lead with minimal compensation to show for it
Good for part time and going to school
Sales Representative Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Highland, CAJune 22, 2019
It depends what store you are located at is where you make good money. Have to stay on top on your sales. There’s lots of competition so you’ll need to be at least decent salesperson. Commission they take out around 40% so I always use to exempt. Money is great most of the time plus hourly. Flexible with school schedule sometimes managers complain about school schedule. Charge backs hurt you the most. Key Holder? You will not get a raise but they expect you to learn how to open and close store. Deal with cash ext.
Meetings helped growth in the company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 21, 2019
A typical day at work is helping customers get the best quotes and to help customers achieve wonderful customer service, workplace at sprint is always positive, motivating and uplifting.
a typical day
Executive Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 21, 2019
I handled executive escalations which include tower issues, billing issues internet issues etc. I had the power to resolve without asking for permission to dispatch techs out to a cell site or even sending a new telephone. I worked from home 75% of the time
great benefits and potential for decent money
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2019
the benefits at sprint are great, there is potential to make money off commission (although it is always subject to change) starting hourly is not great in comparison to like-companies. holiday blackout period sucks, you cannot take vacation during holidays. management has great influence on environmental culture. bad bosses make bad culture equals high employee turnover. the desmans are high and stress and pressure can also be high.
Fun and productive work space
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, ILJune 21, 2019
I enjoy selling and helping out customers. Getting them good deals and saving everyone money. It's fun and simple but can get complicated but as long as customers are happy I am happy
Great learning experience
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 21, 2019
Sprint was my first introduction into the cellular sales world. I learned a lot from them & am thankful for that.
If I ever needed any questions answered the DM mostly was able to help me.
Decent money for what your doing
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJune 21, 2019
Sprint by Imobile pays their sales representatives a decent salary in comparison to other cellular and sales positions. However management has unrealistic expectations of their stores.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 20, 2019
If you love wireless technology this is the place to be. Great benefits awesome people to work with and some customers do understand how to work cell which will take a load off of you
Pros
No good days off
Cons
Health benefits, tuition reimbursement, discounts
Productive and nice place to work.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Isabel, Puerto RicoJune 19, 2019
I'm a very responsable person. I learn very quickly. I can work with pressure. I know how to attend the clients very well. I like to be at time and I don't like to be absent at work. I'm a very competive and like to help my partners if they need me for something of the work.
Pros
Good salary and work full time.
Cons
Healthcare and good vacations when is my time to get them.
Leadership Micromanages making difficult to create in store culture
Retail Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Paradise Valley, AZJune 19, 2019
Leadership Micromanages making difficult to create in store culture. District manager creates directives that minimize the skills and attitudes of teams.
Most store managers "delegate" most of their responsibility to support staff limiting the ability for support staff to complete their own responsibilities.
Collaborative Environment
Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2019
I haven't worked there in many years so don't have any accurate assessment of current work environment. Company has undergone many changes over the last 15 years with downsizing and has been rebuilding their brand.
Really fun work place, but extremely competitive.
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 19, 2019
Really relaxed on your schedule, they do flexing, and have PTO options available, but it is really competitive aganist teams, every supervisor of course has to meet certain standards for their team, theirs a lot of angry customers that call, and every call is closely monitored, you get at least 3 coaching in a week, and most follow their call flow to the TEA, or you'll be written up.
Pros
Fun, Pay is good, co-workers are helpful, trainers are amazing
Cons
Some supervisors suck, competitive.
Not a great place to work at
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIJune 19, 2019
The quotas for the months are ridiculous and usually unobtainable, management isn’t very helpful. Pay isn’t great unless you are meeting those unobtainable quotas— which to do you’d most likely have to trick people into getting stuff they don’t need.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Management, biweekly pay, retail hours, unrealistic sales goals
Was fun when calls were slow,but productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 18, 2019
It was a temp position. Answered calls to set up appt for phone service. Co workers and supervisor we're great and everyone worked well together. Short lived position.
very productive and fun environment to be around
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 18, 2019
a different atmosphere of people. very fun to work at. The hours and pay was great. there was always team huddles and group meetings on our performances and how we can better are sales and etc. very strict on attendance
Pros
set schedule and lunches room for promotions
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

53K
43.1K
32.4K

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight