Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 9,295 reviews matching the search See all 9,472 reviews
Going trought alot of changes
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 17, 2019
The company was awesome, and I hope the go back to what they were once was a leader in the industry. Right now, its very hard to be motivated and exetited because everything changes all the time. Perks are almost non existant for employees and promotions are open only by layoffs.
It was a great experience
Contract Analysis/ Sales Concessions Rep II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2019
It was a great experience during the time I was there. The chance for upward mobility was great and I was able to learn different job roles and functions.
Stressful workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Newington, CTJanuary 16, 2019
The sales quotas are very unrealistic. Too much taxes are taken out of each check and they are not flexible with the work schedule at all. You feel like you can lose your job at any second.
Cons
Stressful
Great in store management
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJanuary 16, 2019
I enjoyed my immediate manager. Upper management constantly changes and was inconsistent. Pay was inconsistent as well. They want you to sell things to people that aren’t necessarily what is best for the customers.
Pros
Cons
Pay
High school all over again
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 16, 2019
It's a decent job if you can get past the gender inequalities. Men don't like authority from women. There is absolutely no respect or boundaries when you work at sprint. It's very cliquey. No one is held accountable by managers. Walk in to a store and count how many women work there. The company promotes women a lot quicker and micromanaged how managers manage. It's a horrible environment. Also, management likes to say that things are being blown out of proportion and not that big of a deal.
Benefits
Cons
Toxic work environment
Fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 16, 2019
Good work environment, fun place to work unfortunately no advancement available really. I’m not really sure why am feeling this out but I will continue to try to force the computer to understand that sprint let’s just OK. It was kind of a basic place to work.
Pros
Cons
No future
Sprint was an interesting and educational work experience.
Supplier Disbursements Staff Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 15, 2019
Sprint was an interesting work environment. The most challenging part of the job was the corporate culture and management styles. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the people.
fast paced warehouse
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 14, 2019
A typical day at sprint is usually fast paced as we had to packed phones ready for shipment. Management was good . Hardest part of the job was keeping up with packing phone coming off the conveyor as we was always short on people. enjoyable part of the job was the breaks
Pros
short commute to work
Cons
temp
Loved it
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 14, 2019
Is a great company to work for. Pay is not that great and you dont get your paid time off or vacation time for 1 full yr even if you receive a letter from hr and it's not honored
Stayed way to long
Sales Manager/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 14, 2019
Not a great place to work. I stayed because of the employees. We had great times but the goals. The things they would make you sales, it was horrible. You need to be a shark and you will do great
Pros
Commission and Base
Cons
Hours
Wish they were doing better so they would be hiring more
PM III (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 14, 2019
It was a great place to work for 16 years. I was challenged and given high exposure projects. Management team supported our team. Team members worked together cowry well.
Pros
Work remote
Cons
job security
Job
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2019
The job was pretty decent. The management staff was decent, but could have been better. I worked at the poplar location so we were always busy. When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:

Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites
Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
Allegations of illegal activity - this is not a forum for reporting crimes
Defamatory content
Enjoy writing your review!
Fast paced, dynamic environment.
Manager, Region Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2019
Excellent local sales management with opportunity to advance. Great leadership in region markets. Ever changing environment to achieve goals. Always great opportunity for growth.
Pros
Flexibility and ability to get ahead
Cons
Constant change
I love working for sprint
Marlborough - Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJanuary 14, 2019
Sprint is an amazing company to work for. My daily job was to work with customers and sell the best that I could in order to hit goal. It can be difficult but managers always step in to help push the sale
It was an okay expierence
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Merriam, KSJanuary 13, 2019
The environment wasn't bad and it was all about learning more everyday to sell better. Management on the other hand wasn't that great. If it got slow you would have to find ways to bring customers in.
Pros
lunch break, fun coworkers
Cons
management, hours
fun staff
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 13, 2019
i never got my payed training very poor management working on commision wasnt nice at all cause there was bad days where i didnt make a dollar it sucked because i have two kids
senior leadership
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 13, 2019
Way too many old Sprint managers from original sprint company still around. They failed the shareholders in the early 2000's stayed around and continue to fail shareholders. Scary that the regional vps continue in jobs. doing the same thing over and over again and wondering why there is no improvement.
Great Company to work for, However depends on your store.
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  MississippiJanuary 13, 2019
Sprint is a great company to work for, however your experience would be base on your management team, I used to work in southern Mississippi's Gulf Coast Region in my 14 years of experience in the industry I've never seen so much envy, hate, and poor management experience, out of the 3 stores in the region my store was the worst, no culture whats so ever, management was extremely poor, and if they don't want you there they will find any excuse and believe me "ANY" to fire you even if it means leaving you without your own right to unemployment benefits.
Pros
Great Company!, Excellent Benefits!
Cons
To much friendship between S.M.'s and D.M.'s, If management wants to put friends to work they will find any excuse to fire you. ANY!
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 11, 2019
Fast paced with very friendly and helpful managers,a very professional and helpful management team.Sprint was very good at teaching the employees customer service and sales techniques.Intensive training so that when placed into a program you were very informed so that when you switched to a program you could work with confidence.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
closing down the call center
this place is a joke
Business Manager - Acquisition Management (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 11, 2019
Misleading interview. No way to make over 50k a year. Its a relaxed environment but they do not honor hard working employees. sometimes your check is wrong and takes months to fix
Pros
relaxed envorinment
Cons
no advancement opportunity, not a professional environment, sometimes your check is wrong and takes months to fix

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K
43K
32.3K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss