Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 9,083 reviews matching the search See all 9,254 reviews
All good
Retail Communication Consultant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 17, 2018
I enjoyed Sprint. I learned a lot there. I only left because I was given an opportunity to pursue my current career. Everything there was fine. All goodS
A very sales driven enviornmeny
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 16, 2018
I enjoyed working for sprint due to the fact that I enjoy sales my only downfall was I felt the manager at the time just always focused on the negative and always created a negative environment. Overall sprint itself is a very promising and with the right team and positive energy, very successfu
Pros
Room for growth and great way to make money
Cons
Manager at the time was in a funk and brought down moral
great if you are a go getter for sales
MOBILE SALES REPRENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 16, 2018
Great job if you hit all of your sales goals quotas, good pay and terrific benefits with the company. Management can be a hit or miss depending on the district manager and store manager. Can be a short lived career if you do not hit your quotas. employees come and go due to being fired for quotas
Cons
short lived career
Lots of oportunity poorly run organization
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GANovember 16, 2018
zero investment personnel growth no training no support. Great compensation and benefits measure that against the constant intensity its a 7 day a week type job goes from about 8am to 10pm every day if the stores open your working and must be available for conference calls and pop up issues all the time.
Pros
great pay and benifits
Cons
No work life balance at all very high managment turnover
It was fine
Client Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 16, 2018
I spent a year with Sprint supporting retail stores and a couple of office locations. I was the sole IT presence in the Denver area, all management and networking was located in Kansas. In general I would visit each store once a week unless there was a problem and spent most of my time at the main office.
Pros
Total autonomy, no meetings or micromanagement
Cons
too little to do, would have to move to KS to advance
Relaxed job environment
Sales Associate/Technician (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 14, 2018
Every easy job you get your regular pay plus you work on commission. the more you sell the more money you make. Overall very easy job and good money if you are good with sales
Sad place to work.
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 14, 2018
Inconsistent pay structure. Job threatened everyday on performance. The more you move up in retail, the less you get paid. Commission and KPI’s change to where nothing ever gets done.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
I couldn’t imagine having kids working for Sprint.
Sprint
Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 14, 2018
I worked at Sprint for fourteen and half years. I grew a lot from seeing Sprint working with landlines to the maturity of cell phones. The merger of Nextel, Boost, etc. Many changes and features that make telecommunication what it is today.
I was involved with many successful projects, web services, billing, going from 2G to 3G, 4G, and LTE. Working on tablets, cell phones, and even testing the ATMs.
The people were great at Sprint.
Cons
layoffs
Productive and innovative workplace.
Tech Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2018
Management is great and very friendly - always willing to help. The culture was awesome and very inclusive. Made it easy to assist customers with their always advancing technology and systems.
Cut throat Business Model
Lead/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDNovember 13, 2018
It os all about sale of phones and turning out new cell lines to accounts. Get the dumb and gullable by the short hairs and make them sign up for 4 lines even though it is just them. Get them to buy on store credit and max it with accessories and extended protection. I call sprint the new used car salesman. Not a great place to work if you have a soul.
Pros
Alright pay and free unlimited phone plan.
Cons
Sell you soul to the devil.
great place to work
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 13, 2018
i loved it. • Accepted and processed customer payments in cash, credit cards and checks, checking for validity.
• Emphasized the specific product features that would stand out to customers, showing them product limitations and capabilities.
• Followed up with customers ensuring their satisfaction with their purchases.
Pros
great environment
Poor Culture, Unhealthy Ethics
Retail & Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 13, 2018
Employees are taught everyday to lie to their customers about what they are signing up for. Fraud is rampant due to unachievable goals and micromanaging. Employees are always being told what they are doing wrong and never praised for doing things right. Fraud is ENCOURAGED by middle management.
Pros
Cons
Fraud, stress, poor Culture and management.
Enjoyed working here
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 13, 2018
I came from Nextel and that was a great company. They were bought out by Sprint so things changed dramatically. However, it wasn't that bad working for the company.
Poor current management
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 13, 2018
Right now the company cares about nothing other than getting the merger approved and does not seem to care about work/life balance. It used to be a lot better but the current upper management is subpar.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FloridaNovember 13, 2018
I loved all my customers. Learned the job pretty quickly. Their service sucks. They over charge their customers and have hidden fees that surprise the customers later on down the road.
Pros
Hour break for lunch. Great customers. Hours are good.
Cons
Poor management. Coworkers steal your sold commissions.
Good place to work but no where to look up.
Retail consultant/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NM 88011November 12, 2018
Sprint is great when working for commission. However if you would like to move up or simply move to a different area it doesn't seem like the options are there.
Pros
Great commission structure
Cons
Not many options to move up in the company
lack of growth, no development, no flexible scheduling
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CANovember 12, 2018
Working for sprint taught me that there was no type of development or growth in the company. Although i was always hitting my sales target. Also no flexible hours
Pros
commission
Cons
flexibility
It’s a fun place to work in
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Revere, MANovember 12, 2018
I don’t have anything bad to say about this job . They treated everyone fairly . They were organized store and everyone knew all the promotions. I had good coworkers who worked really hard at what they do .
Self-starter perfect
TELESALES (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 12, 2018
Either take or make calls to sell new lines of service to new and existing customers, This job is good for independent self starting types, The best part is the commission and the flexible scheduling .
Pros
Handsome bonus for sales, Flexible work schedule
Cons
lack of organized training, typical call center drama amplified
Sprint
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 11, 2018
Decent company to work for benefits arnt bad, job is just threatened way to much if goals arnt met or close to being met. Commission pay keeps decreasing and they dont counterbalance the pay for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sprint.

Powered by Comparably