Sprint Employee Reviews

good work place
Chandler - Sales lead (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 22, 2018
sprint hired me as a sales man when no one else did and gave me a chance to actually try the sales world. Sprint gave me the abiity to reach my goals.
Pros
good work hours
Review of Sprint.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2018
It's a great place for entry level representatives to advance further. The environment of sprint was awesome for those who like to solve problems daily. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help a customer , but the rewarding part was being able to help the customer.
Part-Time Position
CUSTOMER CARE SPLSTT/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANLYST (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 21, 2018
This job was part-time and I did not attend meetings or other full-time position attended. The evening shift was a good shift to work for someone with a full-time job.
Depends if you work for corporate or TPR
Sales Representative, Summer Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 21, 2018
Just a typical sales job. Overcoming objections and right fitting customers with products and services. It all varies whether you work for TPR or corporate.
I enjoyed my time here. Sprint was family to me.
Communication Manager, Network (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 21, 2018
Sprint offered great opportunities to grow and work projects that were interesting. I worked with some of the most amazing people while I was here. It's definitely a place I'd go back to. I worked cross functionally a lot. Team work was the norm, and we worked together across various disciplines and departments very well. We worked hard and we celebrated success often. I have great memories of my time at this company.
wasn't great place to work
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 20, 2018
this company is no longer in the state of Florida management was great when I first started then it felt like once they knew me they began to seem like bullies wasn't the best place to work
Pros
Cons
low hourly pay
fun place to work at
Tech. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 20, 2018
Great place to work at. Latest technologies.hire consultants to work on high tech. Workplace culture is fun. HArdest part of the job is to understand the telecomm industry jargon. the enjoyable part is to learn it.
Able to take responsibility for action
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2018
take ownership for actions to actions and ownership to improve the customer experience. easy to bring up new ways of working and to improve the processes, etc. to make improvements to the customer experience.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
health care cost is high.
great place
Advanced Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 20, 2018
good place to work with great benefits and people; if you are a single parent or have a child with special needs need not apply; horrible schedules and dont understand life happens
great place
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  New Carrollton, MDJuly 20, 2018
Sprint's vision to be a world class company, the standard by which others are measured, includes a commitment to developing a world class supplier base that is reflective of the communities we serve.
One Sprint
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2018
Sprints Vision of One Sprint was the ultimate goal of the CEO and as we know today was a complete failure. Wireless services continue to grow and maintain Sprints core values and services.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Higher Management in Ivory Tower clearly not in touch with the changes in tech.
My review
Payment Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2018
I am loyal to Sprint and I only have disagree with the way they advance within the company. I prefer to keep negative commenting out of this statement but their procedure needs to be reevaluated.
Relaxed work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 19, 2018
Good workplace culture, mix off good and poor management, that's what kind of makes or breaks it for some people. Hardest part of job is meeting hefty sales goals when there isn't adequate foot traffic.
Pros
Discounts, Healthcare, Relaxed
Cons
Deadlines, Long Downtimes
Job Cool
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJuly 19, 2018
Enjoyed the money and work offered here. the main goal of the company was to sell the tools are laid out and easy to do. you must be confident in what you do and you'll have a great time there
Great company to work for.
SITE ACQUISTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
Site Acquisition Team Member whose main role with Sprint was to ensure the tracker was maintained with necessary updates and managed all notice to proceeds and made sure they were in line with the projected construction start dates.
Nextel / Sprint
Wireless Data Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2018
Excellent manager
Customers needed wireless data solutions
Had the necessary equipment to effectively demonstrate the benefits of wireless data solutions
Pros
challenging customers to trust wireless data
Cons
there were none
call center
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 18, 2018
i did not like the sales aspect, they talk about how its a bonus for sales, but if you dont sell, they dont keep you. tech support mostly just tells customers they cant help, and send them to the store to diagnose.
Pros
pay
Cons
work
life
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Delano, CAJuly 18, 2018
opening and closing is just like any other job
pay checks differ depending on sales
commission can be good one month and the next be low
work hard and it pays off
Sprint
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 18, 2018
I loved working at sprint. Not only were the benefits and pay good, they provided a challenging workplace with never a dull moment. sprint always ensured that training was offered for new products and changes in the customer service process.
I loved working there
A good place to work
Technical Architect III (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 18, 2018
I worked in a great location and had no problems. I got alone well with my co-workers and management. Just upper level management was not accessiable sometimes.
Pros
working remotly
Cons
job advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K
42.8K
32.2K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sprint.