Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 9,487 reviews matching the search See all 9,680 reviews
Worked here during school.
Bilingual Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2019
My experience was pretty straight working here. Pay was hourly plus commission. Pretty good compensation incentives; opportunity to make an extra $700-$1000 bucks each month if you exceed certain goals. For me I had to work a lot to obtain it. Grind it out type of mentaility. Management wasn’t that great overall except for my pervious one. He was mad cool. Great job for working flexible hours.
It’s a good job.
Lead Retail Consultant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 20, 2019
It’s a great job.the pay is good and commission is even better. If you’re good at sales then you can expect to make 55-85k with hourly and commission!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of cover some times
a typical workday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 20, 2019
A typical workday consisted of non-stop incoming calls at an extremely fast pace. While ending one call the account had to be updated while taking in a new call and entering the new customer's information.
Pros
Optional overtime
Cons
Short breaks
Coverage and customers perception still a challange
Business Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 20, 2019
When you interview they paint a picture of great things to come and drive the new Sprint.

Training is basic, does not cover the realistic challenges of the job and they do not cover important function of the actual job.

Hard to sell Sprint service, customer reject the offers as soon as you mention Sprint. Some still like the lower prices and will deal with coverage challenges but majority of customer will give you a friendly NO.
fun place to work at
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 19, 2019
If you are thinking about joining sprint you will excel if you are a fast learner try your best to provide the customers with what they need and not with the company want do whats best for the customers if you don't you will regret it because they customers are depending on your professionalism and integrity.
Pros
Free cellphone bill/ half off all phones
Cons
unrealistic sales
A stressful environment
Retention / Account Manger (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMarch 19, 2019
This company is not a friendly company to work for and no room for advancement. Very stressful place and shows with management. Is more for newly high school graduates.
Easy to learn and great opportunities to make a lot of money
Retail Sales Consultant/Key Holder/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hadley, MAMarch 19, 2019
Sprint was super cool and relaxed. Managers were super helpful, and willing to help you grow and improve skills. Schedule was really flexible, and as long as you do your job will, they may even let you pick your own days off. Definitely a winning environment, but you also have to work hard to get paid well. Overall pretty smooth place to work for.
Fun Environment to work
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMarch 19, 2019
I enjoyed my time working at Sprint. My boss was a friend of mine but treated everyone fairly. I also learned a great deal in the cell phone business.
It gets draining over time
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2019
For what the job is, the money's good. That's about it. The higher up you go with management, the less of an idea they have about how the job works. Also Sprint lacks any consistency with its policy. You'll be told one thing one day and a contradictory thing the next day.
Pros
Good Pay, Commision
Cons
Inconsistent
Great
Sprint Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 18, 2019
Great staff members to work with great hours it a very fun energetic job I love meeting the new people everyday an also love being on the phone it's awesome
Stressful yet Fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CAMarch 18, 2019
Fast paced, never ending sales.
The best part of this was learning about new products and services, apps and ways to improve the experience of our customers.
Pros
When I worked for Sprint I was given a phone, I was paid commission on phones and accessories sold.
Cons
Every month you had a quota if you didn't reach it you could get fired.
Terrible Experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILMarch 18, 2019
Wasted 5 years of my life bouncing from franchise to franchise selling cellular contracts for terrible compensation. If you are planning on working in a Sprint store, it would be best to make sure you get hired in a corporate owned location. Stay away from franchise locations.
good company
Manager Project/Program Management (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 18, 2019
the only problem is the job security. you never know what's going on with the lay offs. i have lasted a long time so i guess that's ok. it just makes for a scary environment
sales review
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHMarch 18, 2019
Presenting properly, presentation is key. Many people only lack the communication my title was to educate as much as possible for a positive sale. With that comes the endless oppertunies to help
Pros
constant education
Business Sales
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Central OhioMarch 17, 2019
Great work environment, Self passed and rewarding. I truly enjoyed my time with sprint building customer relationships, setting goals and exceeding them. A truly hands on environment with each business I worked for. Building creative solutions to tackle each obstacle my customers had and faced.
Pros
Great work home life
Cons
Network issues
Favorite Job
Technical Support Technician II (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMarch 17, 2019
Great paid job.
Great benefits.
Great team work.
Great supervisors
Nice tools to use at work.
Learned something at work.
Bit flexible time management.
Cons
Program/Project Manager III (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 16, 2019
Management in some area is a little questionable but for the most part good place to work. Work life is good because you can work at home if you need to.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2019
For the most part Sprint was great to work for. There was a lot of room to show what you could do and if you did advancement was possible. After 2001 the year layoff's and down sizing was a bit stressful and the reason I left. Though there are days I wish I had stayed.
First Job
Functional Tester (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMarch 15, 2019
I learn a SQL , did manual all test cases ,
feel important to work with such great team,
Easy to understood how Jira Bug Tracking tool is working
My coworker always was patience and helpful with my first job
worked from home the last two years
Business Wireline Ticket management (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 15, 2019
I was a liaison between customers and data techs when customers had an outage or other issues with their network. Informed customers of steps taken by field techs in addition to what and when the repair would be made. Escalate issues on customers behalf. Opened and closed work tickets. Heavy phone contact.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no or limited raises. No career path.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K
43K
32.4K

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight