Sprint Employee Reviews

32.1K
Found 8,379 reviews matching the search See all 8,541 reviews
Productive work place
Retail sales associate (Former Employee) –  175 5th aveMay 19, 2018
It is a good place to work however it is not for everyone, you have to be very competitive and be good with meeting your quota. The location I worked at was a very fast paced environment so be aware to where you apply to.
Na
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  katy txMay 19, 2018
i loved this job more than any, one of the few jobs i did not dread coming to everyday. Only reason i left the company is because i was transferred from my home store to a new location as a part of a "district realignment" which led to a decrease in my income.
If you enjoy working weekends this is the job for you.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saliabury ncMay 19, 2018
Worked long hours and weekends. Need to think about your self have to make sales. Willing to stay longer shifts and stand most of the day. Very good with customers and patient with customers.
Great place to work!
Business Complex Project Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2018
Great place to work! They encouraged me to pursue my education. They didn't always listen to their employees, but they did try to accommodate where they could.
Good first job
RETAIL/SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 18, 2018
stock, inventory and sell, is pretty much all we did. i was in a very slow/rural area, so the sales at our location where always low. If you wanted to move up in the company, you needed to be there for at least a year
Pros
discounts
Cons
store area directly effects your pay
very stressful / no support from the management
Enterprise Account Manager, II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2018
good place to learn some sales and account management. hard to advance. lay off is big, so no job security. they are always closing places. management is disconnected. they never leave so no advancement.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
no job security.
Selling the best technology is great
Major Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 18, 2018
Great team environment. Prospecting corporate accounts and knocking out the competition. Was a top performer and had a great experience at sprint pcs.
Pros
Great company and pay.
Cons
Recruited for more money
lovely
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2018
I Don't have anything negative to say about sprint, awesome company to work for. I'm on this site to look for a part time job that's it. Easy company to grow in if you're looking for a career which I love
Pros
Freedom
Cons
can become stressful at times.
Great Company to Work For
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2018
Sprint trained its employee and invested into them. I learned a lot about the construction industry and the finance side of the business.

Here I was a project manager for the construction of the cell towers. I learned a lot here in this company.
Pros
Great Place to Learn
sometimes fun but slow
Sale's Associate / Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 17, 2018
The job is a great learning experience if your into keeping up with the latest tech for cellphones and making sales. You'll learn from the basics to the advance skills in a certain amount of time, depending on your pace. Pay is good, you get paid both hourly and commission based. Keep in mind, when your working with costumers, you'll be repeating yourself just to get a solid confirmation. There will be times when you will be staying longer, past clock off time or closing.
Pros
Keeping up with latest updates for cellphones, hourly pay and commission, benefits
Cons
Long hours, demanding customers, keeping up with making appointments
This was a good sales job.
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Saint Albans, WVMay 17, 2018
this is a pretty decent company to work for. Hours were good. very educational on not only customer service experience but also sales. management was really easy to work with.
Team Lead
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2018
Fast paced environment. Get a chance to work with many different individuals. Training was enough. Some of the expectations to resolve issues with customers i thought were a little tight for some situation.
It was a simple job
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMay 16, 2018
You learn majority of it on your own. And the metrics restrict you from actually doing your job ; leaving clients unsatisfied and frustrated majority of the time. Shipments for new parts aren't traceable so you have to keep telling clients; maybe next week often. They always bring new management from outside and make you train them. Instead of promoting within.
Nice job
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMay 16, 2018
Worked there for only 9 months, good place to work, my position required alot of sitting and data entry which I was struggling with. Long hours for my situation at the time.
Stressful with no advancement
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 16, 2018
Lack of communication with District managers/managers. Marketing for this company was relied heavily on the associate. Responsible for so many things for such little pay. Managers demanded sales no excuses. However, marketing team was never available to help. Hard to market your own store, make calls, flyer, and be in your store for only 12/hr.
fun job
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 16, 2018
always loved working with people and helping them solve their problems. im a very good listener therefore what ever i gete from the conversations i would use to my advantage to sell them items.
Pros
dealing with people on a consistant level
Cons
low pay
Management too negative
Store Manager A100 (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2018
I used to love my job there. At some point we moved more into focusing on operations and less on sales. Every day was loaded with new emails griping about operational things. Then they'd complain about lack of sales from all the operational focus. Really big and aggressive ideas but can't make headway with them when you're constantly fighting to adapt to new operational things. It's awful.
Pros
I am well compensated for what I do.
Cons
poor management attitudes.
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2018
Sprint continues to evolve to find the right balance and strategy to be more competitive in the marketplace. The work/life balance is somewhat out of balance for most jobs, I believe, but may be required to beat the competition.
Pros
Great facility
Cons
personal agendas
Wireless technology exposure
Technical Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 16, 2018
Gained Customer service and Technical Support experience
Started management/ supervisory experience in America
Experience handling difficult customers
Good Compensation and Benefits but Unstable
Pipeline Planner (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 15, 2018
It has been quite a few years since I've worked for Sprint, so I really can't say what the environment is now. At the time I worked for them in IT, there are many (at least 2 a year) reorganizations that caused a great loss of productivity and instability. The people and work processes at Sprint were top-notch, and I learned a lot. There benefits and compensation are very good, too.
Benefits
Cons
Instability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight