Play YouTube video button

Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 9,766 reviews matching the search See all 9,959 reviews
Fair company
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLJune 15, 2019
Sprint is a great company but needs to advance. They pay well for those who are fresh out of high school and need a good paying part time or full time job. It is very stressful though. You have to go out and get your sales because they usually don't come in because of the company's poor rating. The commission makes the job worth it if you are a good seller.
Fun place to work I would work there again!!
Wireless Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSJune 15, 2019
Sprint by Wireless Lifestyle is a great place to work and I would work there again. It was very fun and I learned a lot. I would recommend working there.
Pros
Everything was cool
Cons
The only thing that wasn't good was not having the full version of the Sprint system.
Great Job mIss it
Client Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 14, 2019
Great company and I sure miss this job - the company eliminated a lot of jobs , so I lost mine as all my co workers - since working for Sprint - I still haven't found another job that I enjoyed as much as that one- I really enjoyed working form home
Sprint
Sprint Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, maJune 14, 2019
Sprint is desperate, mismanaged, and losing more business than is coming in. It's definitely good money in the sense that you are in control of your paycheck, but there is definitely a corrupt atmosphere that is encouraged and customers do get scammed. Working there meant you have no choice otherwise you are chastised for not meeting unrealistically high goals.
Terrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHJune 14, 2019
The district manager for Hillsboro is cruel and makes fun of customers and the employees. She spends all day yelling at the employees who bust their backs to make sales and get numbers on the board but nothing is ever enough. She likes to humiliate you on the app group me that they use in front of the whole sales district. I’ve never been disrespected and verbally abused by a supervisor until this woman. She needs fired but the higher ups don’t care all they’re worried about is making sure there’s a body in the store. Working for this company stole my joy, this is the worst place to work period. I would never recommend this to anyone not even my worst enemy!!! If zero stars was an option that’s what I would select
Horrible company to work for, slowly rotting away from inside
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJune 13, 2019
Horrible company, worked for a dealer (Wireless Lifestyle) and it was an absolute horrid environment. I was encouraged to "be honest" but at the same time "do whatever it takes to get the sale" (which in turn meant fraudulently sell) only to get customers who were already mad about others doing the exact same thing at other locations. Not only were you required to sell to people already frauded at other stores, but if you don't then you'll get treated like a nuisance by management until you "get with the program" so to speak. Nobody in management (upper or retail) seems to know how to coach/train others in relationship selling, they only care about numbers which is why there such a high turnover rate of employees. Go ahead and ask any current Sprint customer you know, at one point or another somehow or someway they've been conned by somebody who was dishonest or straight lied to their face at the Sprint store. Dishonest company, from the top to the bottom. If you enjoy being happy and helping others and dislike being distrustful then stay far away, they lose 4 customers for every 1 that joins (learned that in training lol) so that goes to show right there.. plus the commission is absolute garbage. Even getting the "perfect sale" (literally AN ENTIRE FAMILY OF LINES everything pitched and agreed to) you only make like $80 in commission and then try pairing that with only 3 customers a day that enter your store lol good luck. And to make things even funnier, CORPORATE WAS EVEN WORSE, we'd send customers who had needs that could only be handled by corporate only to see them return  more... with even MORE fraudulently added stuff to their bill. Recap: poopy commission, fraudulent sales, no help from any management (upper or retail) and no traffic.. some days with even 0 customers! lol good luck.  less
Productive and fun place to work
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 13, 2019
Great place to work and to grow if your looking for a healthy work environment. Helps the average person learn leadership skills and good work ethic that will stay with them through out their career.
Great Place
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 13, 2019
Great job, great pay, poor training, bad district manger. Over all the job was great just had really bad management. Awesome bounces and fast to move up.
A good place to learn fundamental sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 12, 2019
Typical Day: customer service, training product and services
What I learned: Sales 101. How to manage time in a high pace and demanding environment.
Management: Helpful, willing to teach and train associates thoroughly.
Work Place Culture: Customer service oriented with emphasis on listening to customers wants and needs as well as offering detailed plans and services.
Job Difficulties: Ever changing plans and services.
Job Perks: A place where one can grow and learn sales, products and servic
good overall
Outsource Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  New Rochelle, NY 10801June 12, 2019
New York side of the district is the best overall. It enhance and furthermore made me a better salesman.Sprint honed my skill and sharpened my talents.
Pros
friendly
Cons
two month wait time
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2019
Loved it! Come apply! Sprint is an amazing place to meet people and grow as a sales representative. Working there I learned a lot on how to provide customers with the correct information and also able to provide the best device for them.
Terrible
Sprint Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 12, 2019
They overwork you for little pay, the bonuse structure changed and if they go through with the merger with T-Mobile you will not make money. They give you so many different job descriptions but you don’t receive a raise for each job they’re adding in to what you are already doing. They’re difficult and it’s completely not worth it. Don’t recommend to anyone.
Clique
Indirect Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2019
If you want to advance, you’d better have some knee pads. It’s a good ole boys network, starting with the General Managers on down. Don’t bother. They’re sinking fast.
Pros
I don’t know any professionals there.
Cons
Most should be cons, and some may be convicts...or perhaps even ex-cons.
The team and the work place is small
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 12, 2019
Vibrant atmosphere.
Contract deals
New products come out all the time. So product knowledge and being up to date on the newest technologies is a must.
poor ATL/Athens Culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
Management is not honest with you and will take advantage of you. Pay is set at a competative rate but after taxes and fees only amounts to minimum wage pay. Comission uncapped but as retail changes customer only come to get repairs and not buy. managers train you to lie to get sales.
Good environment, safety is number one, very friendly and team workers.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 11, 2019
Inbound calls, listening to angry customers hardest part of the job, management always ready to assist and very knowledgeable. Staff and co-workers team players.
The company had changed for the worse
Consultative Sales- (Current Employee) –  TXJune 11, 2019
The company started off great, realistic goals but when news of the merger started everything changed or pay commission was changed 4 in a year. Sprint is currently losing it self. It's not about the sales or costumers. It's about people in the higher ups playing politics.
Pros
Things changes
Cons
To much change no one understands what's going on.
Former Employee
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJune 11, 2019
Would NEVER work for Elite Wireless!!! Refused to give me time off when I had no voice because they had no coverage and had already works 7+ Days. 50+ hours but complained about paying overtime? Back office has NO CLUE about what we do in store and are VERY RUDE. The company sucks and turn over rate is embarrassing 😂😂😂
Pros
None wish I could rate no stars
Cons
So many things
sprint is almost gone
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NevadaJune 11, 2019
The company wont last very long. Sprint is trying to get bought out by tmobile in order to stay alive. What they tell active workers is that regardless of the merger sprint will till survive. This is a comlete lie, Sprint doesnt have the money to survive. There are many store managers quitting because they know they are the first ones to go if this merger goes through. The reason they dont tell active workers that they wont be around for the merger is because Sprint does not want a mass exodus.. I would apply to Verizon or At&t if I were you, they pay alot more for the same job.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
everything else
working weekends
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 10, 2019
the hardest part is about the job is that you are standing on your feet the whole time other than breaks, the second hardest thing is trying to bounce back from people say no. the most part I like about this job is gaining the customers trust.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.

53K
43.1K
32.4K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sprint.

Powered by Comparably