Sprout Health Group Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
Ok was ok
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2018
It was ok. Manager was not a good leader. Promised good calls. Alot of unqualified calls. Pressure from management to get admissions. Favoritism. Expected to use personal phone on personal time .
Amazing Employer
INSURANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2018
I loved working for this company. They were honest and always treated me with respect. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a job.
Great company!
Chief Operating Officer (COO) (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 15, 2017
Joined the company earlier in 2017. I found the leadership to be strong and corporate oversight to be present and effective. Team work and hiring / staffing ratios are strong. Lots of support and opportunity!
Pros
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Productive, High morale, comfortable seating area, Ping Pong Table, Dart board, 50 inch televisions
Insurance Specialist Supervisor, Office Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 28, 2017
When I arrive at work. First thing is to tend to verifications from the night before. I re verify any benefits that were done and make sure that the VOB's were filled out correctly. Through out the day I keep track of the verifications being completed by the Insurance specialists and monitor performance.
Workplace is pleasant. Hardest part of the job is maintaining HR as well as insurance verification. I do make it happen efficiently and correctly.
Fun part of the job is the ping pong table and a good group of people.
Pros
Wonderful co workers
Cons
Constant change
Great group of people to work with
Insuarnce Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2017
As an insurance specialist, the daily workflow is very smooth, and there are some great employees here. Very laid back work environment.
great people
Vice-President Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJFebruary 27, 2016
nice place to work. Good company with a good reputation. Good salaries.
No problems at this company.
Well trained staff
Great opportunities
Director of Programming (Current Employee) –  Greenacres, FLSeptember 23, 2015
Energetic work environment with great opportunities to advance within the company. Corporate team is involved and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprout Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.