SquadBuilders Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

flexable
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 28, 2019
loved the fact that your able to set your own hours. Was able to work with variety of client's with different ranges of needs. I was able to explore a wide variety of the health care field.
Pretty good company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 22, 2019
Squadbuilders is a good company to work for. However a lot of missed and mixed communication issues arise between employees and administrative/scheduling personnel. Not always professional or consistently clear in communication.
Great Place for travel nurses
Travel Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 15, 2019
I've been traveling for a number of years and I didn't feel pushed into any contracts here. Always seemed to have something in the areas I was looking to go. I'm on my fourth or fifth assignment with these guys and really don't have a reason to look anywhere else. I thought they had pretty good communication throughout the contracts and not just when I was looking for the next one.
Pros
Pay Packages, Insurance, Communication
Good people
Travel Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 14, 2019
Just completed my 8th contract with SquadBuilders. Amazing people from to to bottom. My recruiter is there for me 24x7 and is always fair. Highly recommend!
Pros
Very personable
Cons
They care too much!
Fun, and family oriented.
Travel Nuse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 14, 2019
SquadBuilders seems to be an honest and reliable company. They are family owned and opporated which comes across in their work. They are really helpful and supportive. I’ve honestly never seen a company take such good of their employees. I’ve sent a lot of my co-workers and other nursing friends there.
Pros
They truly care about all their healthcare professionals!!
Very Down To Earth
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 27, 2018
Very down to earth. I feel like a part of the family! Friendly staff, very helpful, amazing communication. If you want something just ask! I’ve been with a few agencies and Squadbuilders is by far the best one! I would recommend to anyone!
Awesome Company to Work For!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 27, 2018
Squad Builders is an awesome company to work for! Their job listings to choose from are interesting. Their customer service is like none other! I would definitely choose to work for them again if I became interested in agency nursing. I would look no further because they are the best!
Great place to work with fun people!
Labor & Delivery and Psychiatric Registry Nurse (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 3, 2018
If you are looking to pick up extra shifts or take on a contract, this is a great place to work. The staff works very hard to get you placed just where you want to be. I worked for them for years and loved the company!
Great Place for Nurses
RN (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 7, 2017
Squadbuilders is a great place to work with really good quality leaders and staff to guide a nurse to choose various clinical placements and areas of nursing practice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SquadBuilders Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4