Squar Milner Employee Reviews

Audit Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAApril 23, 2018
There is lots of room for advancement and continued professional growth. The people are genuine and interested in you as a person, not just an employee.
Pros
firm trip
Cons
healthcare
workplace culture
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90025February 16, 2018
really depends on offices. Some are very nice and friendly.
and they will like to help you and teach and train you to improve yourself. that's really helpful .
Stay Far Away
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAOctober 5, 2017
This place doesn't care about the admin staff that works there. Everything from being yelled at, cussed at and even dealing with an abusive manager. I'm glad I escaped.
Work life balance is more of a motto not the workplace culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2017
Work life balance is more of a motto not the workplace culture at all. Benefits can be improved. They have a very corporate feel to the firm. Okay for starting out.
Not impressed
Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  EncinoMay 27, 2014
I held a position as Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator for 30 days. The Office Manager that I worked under was brutal, rude, insensitive and unprofessional. I was trained by an employee that was leaving within three days after my arrival and once the employee left, I was harassed for not knowing the responsibilities of my job. No training was given to me during the remainder of the time I was there. Found out that there were three previous Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator employees before me during the last 6 months. Coworkers were friendly. Was advised by human resources that they were in shock when they heard our employee/employer relationship was ending.
Pros
Company growing
Cons
Watch out, Office Manager is unprofessional
Very busy work environment during tax season.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 26, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company. Work overloaded for the front desk receptionist position. Great benefits for the employees.
Productive and Driven workplace
Billing Manager/Training & Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 18, 2013
Well Qualified Tax and Audit Accountants who service a wide range of clientele from Multi-national Corps to individuals. Company has an appreciation for the advancement of its professional staff.
Full Service CPA firm. Significant amount of SEC work and expertise for regional firm
Audit Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2012