Square

Square Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Square, but the problem was the lack of upper mobility. Most people knew that if you didn't come in as a manager then you would stay not a manager.
awesome job nice place to work, had a great time great job great place to work fricken great man let me tell ya awesome place to work all day just apply
Harsh training environment, no chance to proceed if you fail any part of training. You receive no coaching and no feedback. Lots of talk of support, but I never received any or saw it in action.
Pros
work from home, they provide all equipment and pay very well
Cons
Bad training program
An innovative company with a strong culture around mission and engineering. The people are smart, friendly, and easy to work with. Product is constantly evolving and entering new spaces.
Pros
People, Culture, Engineering, Respect, Inclusivity
I loved working at square. Great culture, benefits and people but it can get stressful. Your lead is always there to help you succeed and meet the demands of the company.
Pros
Free lunches and great benefits
Cons
Stress
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
If you don't have 'a piece of paper' Square treats you like trash. Pretty much if you can do the job, move on to any other Company, they will treat you better.
Pros
None.
Cons
Square.
Love working here. ! A job I finally I look forward to wake up in the morning to go to ! The best pay and benefits I’ve ever had !
I worked my butt off, but if you don’t fall in their ideal worker mole that is irrelevant. I got in at 6 am PST and I would work till 11 pm PST, but all my work was brushed aside. They don’t fairly pay you for overtime .
Pros
Free breakfast for contractors before 9 am
Cons
Terrible management
They need tear down canal rd wendys. They un profesional . The company has nasty attitudes. It was always drama. The manager allowed his girl friend in the back while the money was out. The manager also allowed his girl friend come get free food and drinks.
Pros
Half off everything
Cons
No breaks horrible managers
Enjoy and improve work quality. Receive strong and timely support Treated with respect A nice working environment and flexible schedule to complete the assignments
Only spent 3 months here, not much to say. Nothing to write home about. The team was a but limited due to preconceived notions at the time I was there, but there is new management I've heard.
Great company culture. Growing company with tons of upward movement. Great company perks. Feedback driven culture. Unlimited PTO. All in all I’m extremely grateful to be apart of this company.
I had experience as contractor for their customer support team. They treat contractor bad and over work them. We barely had off days and their mindset was based on replacement instead of developing what they already had.
This place is a joke, they are two faced and play favorites. They are quick to penalize you and fire you, but never there to actually help. They don't care about their customers at all, it's all about making the sale.. crooked corrupt company.
Heavy case loads short staffed long days unlimited vacation flexible work scheduled option to work remotely fun team building office easily assessable to public transportation
Great, flexible schedule. Great benefits such as health and dental as well as discounts on childcare, gym memberships, etc. Would recommend this company.
Square has great core leadership. The company is purpose driven. I really enjoyed the progressive and employee friendly culture. Comp could be better.
The leadership is very poor and the company is not transparent in the things they do. You can be fired for no reason and they will tell you that Missouri is a “right to work state.” If you have a stable and good job I would not recommend you leave it for Square/Cash App. This company has some of the poorest leadership I’ve ever experienced and my time working there was the worst I have ever experienced.
They play favoritism to those that are in the “inner circle”. The same rules and policies do not apply to everyone that is on the same employment level. There are opportunities of advancement, you just have to be friends with the right people. It’s not about your abilities. It’s truly all about who you know in what department.
Working here has been a blessing. I love the culture and endless opportunities for advancement. Square is a rapidly growing company with great culture and leadership.
Good job and great people with a lot of work to stay busy and different types of work to learn different and new trades.thebpay wasn't bad but with hard work you can move up in pay.
  1. Employee Reviews