SR International Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work with
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2016
Based on my experience working as employee of this company, they are one of the most ethical companies to work with. They always pay on time, whatever their recruiters promised to me during hiring process, they have honored. I joined this company on H-1 transfer and my experience so far has been amazing compared to my previous employers. I am on my way to getting GC through this company without any issues and I strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new employer.
Scam Artists
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2016
1 - It's pretty tell-tale when a "professional" just answers a phone "Hello" and then, worse, won't even identify the company until pressed for several moments on the phone. Are they hiding from bill collectors? Who calls someone, leaves a voicemail, and then when the call is returned they act vague and avoiding identification? Wow.

2 - Extremely full of excuses on their payroll. Every possibly delay excuse under the sun. They get their billing very quickly, then hang on to your cut for another month unless you threaten to escalate the issue to the end-client. Even then, you better have strict records of the hours, because 1 out of every 4 paychecks will initially try to under-pay if you don't notice the error. VERY shady
Amazing Company to work with
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix,AZJune 16, 2015
S R International Inc is an amazing company! They offer great benefits, training,,competitive salary and amazing compensation package. When they said they are people oriented company..they are not kidding! With 90% employee retention rate, employees are not just satisfied they are loyal to the company. No stress, Best part of the job is ...Good people!I love their FREE training program!
Pros
They stick to there words
Cons
Cant think of anything
Pleassure working with S R International
Computer Programmer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2015
I am so thankful that I worked with S R International Inc. I got my Green card through S R International and today I can proudly say I own my own house. very friendly people. they help you like a family. Even after getting my Green card I joined full time with client, I am in touch with them. Amy time I would recommend people for H1 transfer. They are my 1st preference.
Pros
They do more than they say
Cons
Nothing i can think of
Worst company to work
Computer programmer (Former Employee) –  ohioOctober 4, 2012
very bad people and worst company to work they don't pay you in time u need to check your pay check and calculate or else they will cheat you
Pros
nothing
Cons
don't even think to transfer h1 to this company

Want to know more about SR International Inc.?

Ask a question