SRI Telecom Employee Reviews

Great environment
Integration Technician Level 4 (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 12, 2018
I was instructed where to go and who I would be meeting at locations, I was project mgr, install technician, trouble technician, liaison between SRI and customer. I had company's full trust, and faith in all projects I was engaged, I trained coworkers, and customers as well.
A small telecom company
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 22, 2015
Too small of a business to keep all of their employees working. Co-workers were great but the company is failing.
Cell site install Tech
Technician III (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 25, 2014
This company is just starting new growth in the Southeast. I think they have much potential but lack of direction. They don't pay enough for the work being done. On average most telecom companies will pay you $16 starting off. SRI starts off at 13.. The work is also inconsistent.
Pros
no real interview process. I was sent an offer letter a day after I submitted my resume
Cons
red neck managers that cut the employees wages so they can hold on to they're bonuses