SRS Distribution
66Average

SRS Distribution Employee Reviews

United States228 reviews
Awesome
SRS acquired our company after i let for Indiana. I understand them to be a great company. Willoughby Supply was fantastic. Lots of opportunities, great pay and benefits.
Alot of nepotism
The company has great benefits.You can't work too hard because other employees start complaining about you and you can't work too little because they will complain even more .The labor part of the job is hard enough, then you have alot of drama from the inside sales .All managers are super busy that they don't deal with inside issues.
Everything was perfect.
Overall it was a great company to work for. SRS really goes above and beyond to make sure every employee is getting what they need and the pay was really good.
It’s ok but could be better
I did enjoy the people I worked with and the customers, but unfortunately they let me go due to the reduction in force because of coronavirus. Basically they will not have your back in a crisis unless you are part of the in-click. The company in majority is a lot of younger folks who are about self preservation including management. No one is secure with the company.
The Managers are very unfair
They let go of people for no reason. You can be there for many years and they still will not respect you. They will let you go and give you no valid reason. It's a waste of time. They need new Managers. It's not a good company to work for.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The branch manager is a loony bin
Don't work for this company managment only for themselves and you don't even get all your hours and there is no moral goals always got that throught an I gonna be working the next day
Pros
Cons
Don't work there
Productive Place to work
the place was always busy with work it was always a pleasure working for the customers and the company. very good pay raise and lots of overtime nd all major holidays off
Good company
I really enjoyed working for this company. I was able to learn as grow within the company. I only left this company so that I could find a position where I was able to make more money.
Great company to work for.
The old sales manager was the reason for leaving. He was very disrespectful, unprofessional and ill speaking to employees and customers. Management for the most part supported and backed employees.
Awesome
One of the most hardworking but exciting job I have ever got to experience. I knew this was the job I would love and enjoy even on the hard day haha.
Made my health worse
The management will hurt ur family. They made my condition worse. They knew about it and didn't try to help me.They do not care about u. If anything, use them as a drive-by. Or don't waste ur time. Will take a very long time for a raise.
Pros
Cons
Screw u over
Culture matters here
SRS has created huge opportunity for many employees as SRS continues to grow and currently the fastest growing roofing distributor in the US. This company takes care if it’s employees and gives back to the community as well as our valued veterans. It’s a great place to work.
Excellent care
I was treated with the upmost respect while working for SRS Distribution. I was taught the things that I really needed to know and felt like I was a part of the family. Supervisors were all excellent and always tended to any questions or issues that I had.
Poor training
I asked several times for more training and they practically threatened my position if I couldn’t perform with the very small amount of training that they provided
Fun place to work with a TEAM atmosphere.
I have been with the company for 10 years. I have advanced twice in my career path. This is a fast pace company who wants you to WIN! If you are a winner and want to win, then this is the place for you!!
Pros
Advancement, Investment opportunities
Amazing team
really good people, friendly environment, not the best looking office but we make it work. very productive individuals that are dedicated to the success of the company
excellent work envirement
I have worked in the home improvement industry for the past twenty years, within that 20 years I had yet to really feel at home with the previous companies that I had worked for. SRS acquired the small roofing supply business that I was working for in July, I automatically thought the worst, that they would clean house and fill all positions with their own people. I couldn't have been more wrong, they took us in and had a personal mission to make sure that each and everyone of us where trained properly and that we understood a system that was completely foreign to us. the cooperate training team was a group of great people from branch locations all over the country. I can honestly say that in fact I do indeed feel at home now with SRS. The benefit package to team moral is uncompilable, as well as the endless support from upper management and staff.
Greatest company I have ever worked for
My experience with this company has been absolutely spectacular. Everyone is helpful and determined to make work fun and safe. It’s crazy how nice the management is, And gotta say the facilities are very nice. Over all I hope I never have to look for another job they treat me like family and in order for me to leave I will have to be fired haha. Definitely recommend getting a job here if there hiring in your area
I love that SRS is a big company, however each branch has a small company vibe. Each manager has a say about how they want to run their branch with the vibe they are trying to achieve.
make money have fun and give back is the company motto
I have been with the company for almost nine years now . I have made two levels of advancement. The company is aggressive ,fast paced. No two days are the same, I learn something new everyday , I have the freedom to try things that may or may not work , but I get to learn from them with guidance and support from senior leadership love working here
Pros
really to much to list, vendor sponsored trips, company outings, custoemr relations some of my best friends are my custoemrs
Cons
cant think of any
Outstanding employee and customer focused organization
SRS Distribution is clearly dedicated to their employees and their customers. Offering benefits and support rarely found in any company. It's a great pleasure to be a part of a company that is growing so rapidly and continues to promote and strive for an engaged and family driven culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRS Distribution. Our community is ready to answer.