SSC Services for education Employee Review

View all SSC Services for education reviews

ssc
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville, SCMay 14, 2019
Great place to work had fun working with others ,it is less stressful then you think the teachers are amazing with the kids at the school .I have not a single bad thing to say .
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
none for me

Other SSC Services for education Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 15, 2019
First day i started all they said was theres your cart and hallway get to work no training. Supervisor and her husband leave early and she gets paid 8 hours and 2 hours overtime when she is not there that long sometimes she tells us she leaving most of time she doesnt. Was there 7 months and no work shirt had to get vistor sticker but everyone after me got a work shirt. Had to sign a paper about things we couldnt to with students. But supervior give them hugs and candy.Please stay away from school jobs in Denton Tx.Nobody could tell me about Health insurance.
Pros
Teachers were nice
Cons
Everything else
It’s okay I think it’s just my crew and the supervisor
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXApril 10, 2019
They constantly make changes on plans and never really have any sympathy for us Whenever we are short handed . They put a lot of pressure on us whenever others are out as well as when their there .
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Short breaks, the people are very messy .