SSM Health Employee Review

Everyone gets along and work productivly to serve our client's.
Registrar/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 4, 2014
preforming job duties such as scanning paper work,registaring paient's,verify insurance,scheduling apointments,answering phone,customer service.
Management and co-workers become like one big family every one gets along and work togather to get the job done.
The hardest part of my job is when I can't help some one that comes into the office for help and theres nothing we can do for them at the time. or turn someone away.
The enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on someone face and just watch them glow.and being able to assist people that are in need
Pros
No free lunch any more

Other SSM Health Employee Reviews

love my work family and managers
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIMay 26, 2018
will be hard to leave as they are a great bunch of people. we get to have parties for birthdays and jean days. our managers will allow us to do fun things once a month as a group
Pros
fun people
Cons
no advancement
Therapy Services has relaxed atmosphere with direct face to face communication with providers
Registration Specialist- Therapy Services (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 23, 2018
I loved my work/life balance in therapy services. As a float, as expected, this was more challenging with assignments changing day of. There are many side projects to advance your knowledge of the Epic system. The PTO allotment is fantastic.
Pros
Free lunches occassionally, Great PTO allotment
Cons
Some managers are more strict with PTO usuage in summer, overtime strongly discouraged

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SSM Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.4Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight