St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Employee Reviews

Learning
Porter/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILFebruary 3, 2019
I leaned a lot why I worked there, I learned different way to handle many different situations, such as customers, detailing and working with co workers with different ideas
Pros
Fun and fast paced
Cons
Not enough hours and too many in my position
Not a porter friendly place to work
Sales Porter (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, ILJanuary 31, 2019
I would not recommend working here as a porter. They tell you that there is room for advancement and that is not true at all, just ask the guys who have been working there along time. They are so desperate to get new porters they will say anything to get someone in the door. The amount of porters they go through should have been the first red flag. They hire guys and most do not make it past the first week. There are to many cocky managers who treat porters like they are slaves literally. Sales has no respect towards porters and will belittle and degrade you. Anything they need done they expect porters to do it all no matter the request. The way they talk to and treat porters is very disrespectful. The amount of work vs pay is not worth the job. I was started at $10 a hour and told after 60 days would be moved up to $12 but after 60 days no raise. I feel bad for the guys who work there because working at St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep made me hate my job as a porter. They expect perfection but pay cheap and lack common respect towards people. Seriously
Pros
Cons
Managers/Pay
Porters beware!
Porter (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, ILJanuary 29, 2019
I applied here thinking I was going to be able to grow within the company but I was very wrong. There is zero room for advancement. Turnover rate for porters is very high and usually quit within a week as soon as they realize what they got themselves into. Everyone and I mean absolutely everyone will treat you very unfairly and make you do things that they don’t want to do themselves. My first week there I was warned by other porters that I would have to learn to stand up for myself in front of the sales department otherwise they will talk to you with no respect. Everyone will look at you like you’re at the bottom of the totem pole and will make you feel horrible about working there. Management doesnt care at all about your concerns and will in turn make you feel like you just wasted your time. They will have you outside for long hours on very cold days. They expect you to come in early sometimes at 5am and will not give you the option to do so or not. Equipment is always missing (never replaced) and/or constantly breaking, but they expect you to do your job just as effectively. Just please save your time and do not work here.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, degrading
Fun and easy going work environment
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILAugust 14, 2018
Everyone at St. Charles CDJ was very easy to work with and nice. They were always in good upbeat moods. The manager were always willing to go the extra mile in order to help out whenever need be, and they trained their employees very well.
Great management. Sam Barakat is an excellent leader
Used Car Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles Illinois.February 24, 2017
And absolutely wonderful place to work. Everybody gets along and have a focus on selling high quality cars and making their customers feel appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our community is ready to answer.

St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Reviews by Job Title