ST CLARE COMMONS Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
I dreaded going to work
Stna (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJanuary 26, 2018
Management is aweful, they play favorites, if another coworker reports you for something it’s an automatic write up, management doesn’t ask you about it first. Very poorly staffed. Call offs were out of control, teamwork amongst the aides is almost non existent, people are more worried about sucking up to management than working as a team. I would not reccomend this place to my worst enemy.
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Poor management, poor teamwork, poor work environment
Stressful
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHOctober 9, 2017
In my short time at st Clair commons I heard staff talking about residents. Quite a few people had been extremely rude to me saying things like go find someplace eles to work and that's within three days of bing there. They give you no direction and the turn over is ridiculous. Poor team work and communication between everyone. When I first went in I was thrilled but that went away quick. Ratios for residents to aide is to me a issue. They have units left without an aide or expect one aide to do the work of four. I personally feel it's unsafe.
Pros
Plenty of overtime
Good job very poor company
STNA (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 6, 2017
The job itself is very easy compared to any STNA job I have ever had however, the company itself is a horrible one to work for. Human Resources is awful- very hard to actually talk with and get any answers. They will keep you coming back time after time and still not give you an answer or information. Management has changed 3 times in a year and it's nothing but organized chaos. No one has a clue. The building is a very nice and a very clean one. Staffing is an issues. Countless no call no shows and management trying to run the building with a bare minimum. You are not allowed to call off on a weekend and you can not use PTO and there are not enough aides to even try and find coverage. The company does not give raises or any incentives either, one flat hourly rate.
Pros
Easy clean job. Great residents
Cons
Company
Wish I could come back
STNA (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 28, 2017
If you are willing to work hard, management will work with you and promote. great residents and great building. Doesn't stink like most places and is very clean. Core group of staff works hard and has each others backs. Wish I hadn't left... Grass is not greener on the other side. Miss the residents. They really were the best.
Pros
beautiful biulding, good team, nice residents
Cons
staff call offs
Poor attitudes
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHMay 19, 2017
Beautiful building with a bad core. Staff attitude bad from kitchen to direct care. Management very bad. Employees rude. They talk the talk but can't walk the walk
Pros
Pretty good pay. Good benefits
Cons
Poor work environment . Understaffed. Not very friendly at all
St Clare commons
Direct Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHMay 2, 2017
Overall it was a great place to work. The employees was kind of immature and all over the place but I found was to avoid it. I would go back if I could.
Pros
The hours was great
Cons
The other employees wasn't dependable.
Beautiful Place
LPN (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHFebruary 16, 2017
This place is very nice upon entering, but looks can be deceiving... I thought this was my dream job because thats the dream I was sold. I soon discovered that people were deceiving and not a "man" of their word at all. This place had a very high turnover rate when I worked there(>5 DON's in <6 months!)Basically this place were understaffed with nurses and stna's.
Pros
competitive pay, clean working environment
Cons
understaffed, overworked staff, call offs every weekend

Want to know more about ST CLARE COMMONS?

Ask a question