St Francis Employee Reviews

Great job friendly people
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 9, 2019
My medical Records job positions was great Document & Imaging worked at my own pace ..to bad my Assignment ended 2 1/2 yrs but thanks for the opportunity
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 24, 2019
Gained valuable experience during my time working under the nursing staff and management. As a new patient tech, the nurses were very supportive and took extra time to answer questions I had about a patients care.
Pros
Learning environment, training upon hire, and benefits.
Cons
Short breaks, physically demanding as a healthcare provider.
Its a good envirnment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  IndianaApril 15, 2019
Its a clean hospital just need to get better management . And the nurses need to stop treating people bad about themselves. And needs to stop babysitting everyone .
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Paid for lunches
Per Diem Physical Therapy Outpatient Aide
Outpatient Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Greenvale, NYFebruary 27, 2019
I loved working at Saint Francis.Everyone is so welcoming and they really care about patient care not like Northwell. Your always on your feet because it is a very fast pace environment since it is physical therapy. The only reason I left was because was with the company for about 3 years and could not do per diem work anymore. I was not advancing in other roles that I applied for to become as a stable part time employee and had the qualifications from working in three other health care practices.They do have employee appreciation day which most jobs do not have.
Pros
employee appreciation day, paid training sessions
Cons
hard to move up and get a transfer to another department, no benefits
I did not like working there
NAC (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAFebruary 18, 2019
The Residents were great got along with all of them. Because I got frustrated taking care of so many residents no time to due job right. management seemed not to care.
Do not work at st Francis as a nurse !
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  TelemetryJanuary 24, 2019
Horrible work experience , probably the worst work environment I have ever been in. The nurse managers are looking to write people up . The nurse patient ratio is out of control. There is zero support from management. It was unlikely you ever had a lunch break .Nurses are performing tasks that are not in their scope of practice. Extremely unsafe , I felt that my nursing license was in jeopardy.
Very negative work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 8, 2019
I thought that I would love to work here but the management is terrible and all the co workers are always in a bad mood. All around na negative place.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible management, no team work
good people
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILDecember 19, 2018
great job good people fun to work at lots to do clean motivation for anybody management good nice enjoyable part time job hardest part was calling off
Fun place to work. Great people
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Crowley, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Keep up the good work. I was always greeted with nice and friendly faces each day I came to work. I worked with a buddy and helped him out mostly. Was a great experience.
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Superior, WISeptember 7, 2018
Assit with daily living range of motion walking changing hollering transferring helped with feedings helped with activities and charting easy stands.. Worked with hosps
Pros
Hours
Cons
15 minute breaks
Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKSeptember 2, 2018
The staff knows their jobs more than the management. It’s really hard to address issues with someone that has no clue how to resolve the issues! Some departments at St Francis are amazing but All Saints HME is ran poorly and I wouldn’t recommend employment there!
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Negativity
A lot of racial issues
Attendant Care (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 17, 2018
Fun place to work you stay to yourself
Racial issues with certain staff
Not treated equally
Decent pay and hours
Decent time for breaks
Fast paced.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Bad management racial issues
Unstable
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 12, 2018
The clinic where I worked was poorly ran. The training as poor along with the supervisor's attitude. Inefficient resources and technology that made it hard for us to do our jobs,
fun up beat place, caring staff and lots of activities
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Laconia, NHAugust 8, 2018
St francis is the type of nursing home i would send any grand parent too. Every resident i had met seemed to be happy to be there even if it wasn't wished upon. our staff took care of each resident with kindness and consideration. we went above and beyond to make sure each need was fulfilled and achieved so it would put a smile on their face. I learned each residents diets, allergies, and food portions ect..the most enjoyable part of this job was being able to connect with such great people, wether it was staff or the residents.
Pros
free lunches, smoke breaks
I hated the work environment.
CLINICAL NURSE III (Former Employee) –  operating roomMay 25, 2018
The first thing I noticed was the accusation of work load imbalance between the day shift and night shift. I was forced to participate in the professional achievement structure. My coworkers complained about the blood tube project that I chose to do. Transporting to the ICU from the main operating room is difficult.
Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  St Francis bayNovember 14, 2017
They have been good to me and very supportive and working here has helped me understand the running of a busy workplace and how to solve problems from customers and to deal with everything professional.
Pros
Free lunches
Ok place to work
Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 18, 2017
This company compensates well for the environment you work in. The management team can be petty and hostile and there is a lot of drama. I wouldn't recommend this place
Working with children in a somewhat stressful environment
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Bensalem, PAAugust 18, 2017
I learned a lot from this job and I have come to love the kids. They have good benefits but the administration can be a bit unorganized at times. Overall they definitely put the kids first.
Pros
Good benefits
Stay away
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Roslyn, NYJune 17, 2017
St Francis Hospital (SFH) in Roslyn, NY is not the place to work at. Management is not helpful at all and are only concerned about their own well being. Upper management weeds out the employees who do not follow their structure. There is no one to voice your concerns to and seasoned SFH nurses are so used to the horrible way this place is ran that its simply the norm. Often overworked, understaffed, and lacking the much needed supplies to take care of the patients. If you like to play their game of who can we turn on then this is the place for you.
Caring home for senior citizens
Diatary Aide (Former Employee) –  Superior, WIMay 28, 2017
Performing a variety of task in the Kitchen everyday working well with crew members to provide food & care to each & every resident ..Working here taught me how to complete every task to provide all food to residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Francis. Our community is ready to answer.