St Paul's Senior Services Employee Reviews

Just Passed 1 Year and Couldn't Be Happier
Health Care Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 3, 2018
I didn't want to review St. Paul's until I had been here at least a year. The honeymoon period should always be good. Now that it has been a year, I can firmly say that I am very happy.

The people here are great and serve a great mission. The team truly feels like a team because we are all here to help serve our residents.

My manager seems to really care about me and my colleagues I work with. That means a lot, especially in the health care field where there is so much turnover.
Pros
great purpose, great customers, awesome team
Cons
health care benefits are expensive for family.
Uncaring
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 2, 2018
This place is evil. They don't take care of their employees. HR Department is biased and cold. Don't go to them with your complaints because they don't care. They pretend to do their due diligence, but have their own agenda. If you don't fit into their "culture" they will find a way to get rid of you.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
the best part about the job
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 8, 2018
The best things about when I worked there, it would have to be the co-workers I had. Always made things better. the second things was the residents there, always so kind and sweet.
Will I work nite so there not to much to do put sometimes some of the patients is up at nite and need someone one to talk
CNA (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILJune 28, 2018
I like working there I like the coworkers and the patients that lives there at st Paul I get to know some of the patients Quite well thereMy supervisor we get along real good coworkers we get along good too I think Saint Paul is a good place to work
Fun, flexible ,relax, friendly and very welcoming.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, med tech (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 9, 2017
Love love working as a CNA. It's such a wonderful place to work for, everyone is super nice and caring. Love the resident and their family. I recommended
Pros
Love the company i work for
Cons
The working hours
Great Place To Work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2016
What I enjoy about working here is knowing that I make a difference. The organization is not too large. Everyone here is friendly - there are no gigantic egos here. I know what I do is appreciated by my colleagues and our residents.
Pros
multiple locations, generous tuition reimbursement
Cons
benefits are kind of pricy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Paul's Senior Services. Our community is ready to answer.

St Paul's Senior Services Reviews by Location