St Vincent de Paul Society Employee Review

View all St Vincent de Paul Society reviews

Hardest part of the job
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 6, 2019
Hardest part of the job is the theft! Depends on location of course but theft was huge and took up most of your day. Hard to finish projects and what not.
Most enjoyable part of the job were the customers! You become so close with them and part of their lives. I had so many regulars that would come in just to be able to talk for a few and shop for their favorite treasures! Definately made the rest of your day AMAZING!!!

Other St Vincent de Paul Society Employee Reviews

Need more hours
shelter advocate (Current Employee) –  ORDecember 4, 2019
I like working for SVDP i feel like i help homeless families attain permanent housing.Need more hours and a little bit more organization.Overall, i recommend working there
calm and friendly environment
Dishwasher/Food prep (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OH 44502November 27, 2019
At St.Vincent De Paul we prep and serve food for the homeless, the volunteers are nice and very helpful.
Prepare food and serve for to homeless, wash dishes/cooking, cleaning utensils and unpack food boxes. Wipe off tables, sweep, mop the floors and empty trash.