St. Aloysius Employee Reviews

Cut throat, stayed until 7 or 8 some night per boss, low morale, angry staff and bosses, lack of working tools available to do the job right
School Based Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHAugust 8, 2018
I would never recommend them.As a Therapist, it was really Hard work, no support, cut throat for numbers, no compassion, low morale, computers rarely worked, always a problem, hard to make the day productive with bad equipment. Supervisors unfriendly from most all departments, rude, consistently, really hard to work there. Best part of the job was the clients served and a few colleagues. They needed my services and I provided my compassion and professional services best that I could.
Pros
clients served
Cons
long hard days
Fun and enthusiastic environment!
Choreographer (Current Employee) –  Jackson, NJMarch 21, 2016
I loved working at this job and it has been something I continue to learn from. The kids continue to come every year and performances only get better.
Supportive work environment
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHApril 3, 2015
Client population is challenging and the agency is committed to its goals and objectives. turnover is high and resources are few. Some of the management is supportive.
very great place to work
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2015
teaches social and coping skills, great place to work , with mental heath, hardest part of job is leaving the students behind
benefits
Cons
stressful
reverse discrimination at work here...very much a "bullying" workplace
Afterschool Partial Hospitalization Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 29, 2014
RUN AWAY!!!
Management will not stand up for you if you are educated and will not be harassed/bullied by the GED or high school diploma employees on a daily basis. It is an urban ghetto atmosphere where adult gangs rule and management turns a blind eye.
Pros
the clients
Cons
bad reviews/will bad mouth good people to prospective employers