ST. ANNE'S SALVATORIAN CAMPUS Employee Reviews

4.7
Ratings breakdown
Provide optimal quality of care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 10, 2014
A typical day at St. Anne's are assisting with ADL's such as grooming, bathing and feeding. Collaborating with nursing staff about patient status and reporting any changes. I also make sure the environment is homelike and safe. I help assist safe patient transfers with appropriate devices, record intake and output and make sure call light is within reach. I work effectively in a timely manner making sure documentation is accurately documented into the ECS charting system. What I've learned is that each patient has different needs and that it is important to prioritize what should be done first. It is also important to use therapeutic communication to improve the quality of care. I have excellent nursing staff who I work effectively with and supervisors who in which we collaborate with about changes and updates within the nursing home. The hardest part of my job is developing a close relationship with the patients. It is hard to separate those feelings because I am with them each and everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job is the therapeutic relationship I have with my patients and feeling appreciated by the patient and nursing staff.
Pros
Free t-shirts and gifts during the holidays
fun workplace but very serious
Laundry Aide (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 18, 2013
Everyday was the same never really stressful
I learned how to have more patience. I learned that a job is what you make for it. It's was a positive to a negative!
I loved my management team, me going to work everyday was like me going to my second home.
My co-workers and I were a team.
That was nothing hard about my last job.
The most enjoyable thing was the relationship I had was the residents and their families.
Pros
It was a very positive environment
Cons
The pay was not enough to cover life