St. Christopher Convalescent Hospital, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.2Pay & Benefits
5.0Job Security & Advancement
I love working here
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 27, 2017
I love being a cna here. For the first time I can do a good job . The assignment s are reasonable so I can spend the necessary time to care for each of my patients. The staff are all been their a long time and are helpful. It's nice to have a team that's has a possitive attitude. The manager and DON are good people. This is a refreshing change. I'm glad I found this place!!!!
Pros
Good staff and management
Cons
Yet to find one
Great place to work at!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 15, 2017
St. Christopher's is an awesome place to grow! Nursing in general can be challenging, but the team at the office, the nurses and especially the residents, helps you keep motivated! It's my home away from home. There's always a helping hand, a lot to learn, this facility gave me that chance to do more, more for the residents that we take care of. The residents are happy, their families are happy, makes working here a lot easier. The team has an open mind in understanding, when something comes up, there's definitely someone who'll step up to the plate and say, "I can help", and then everyone moves on! No ifs and buts! There's no other facility I've been in where the DON or the Administrator/Asst Administrator is giving a tour to a resident/family member and says, "This is where I want my mother/father to call home" Enough said! Can I get the mic to drop?
Pros
Homelike setting for residents and team staff members. Welcoming work environment.
good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 9, 2017
this is the best hospital i v worked at. The management care!! the staff care. The assignments are manageable the lowest patient ratio ive ever worked at. I like doing a good job and at this place I was able to do that cuz I had the time. The culture is caring. The best part about the job was I was really able to get to know my patients. The hardest part about the job was probably my commute. If I still lived their i would still work their.
Pros
managers, staff, patients
Cons
parking
small comfortable place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 7, 2017
The leadership of this company is easy to work with. Taking care of the elderly can sometimes be challenging, but working as a team really helps. Our assignments are kept small so we can spend quality time with our residents.
Pros
small facility with experienced staff
Cons
LTC can sometimes be stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Christopher Convalescent Hospital, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

St. Christopher Convalescent Hospital, Inc. Reviews by Job Title