St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Employee Review

View all St. Elizabeth's Medical Center reviews

So-So
CNA (Former Employee) –  Wabasha, MNMay 27, 2018
The job itself was good, if you worked hard and were efficient it wasn't hard. The residents were great and management did the best they could. The problem was with your co-workers who could range from friendly and helpful, to angry and lazy.

Other St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Employee Reviews

very hostile and prejudice
refuse to answer (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MAAugust 8, 2019
My previous manager was fine, but the new one appeared to be a bully because he wants people to be a his feet for some people like me it does not work. If he spots you to have a strong character he will go against at any price. Since he took office I was one the those that did not go to greet him, since them he has held it against me So lately he is being trying to get me fired so he made up some stories that I never heard or did. Recently he called me to the HR and union for a recliner issue that I never knew happened because I worked at night when I come everybody is in bed, I barely touch a recliner or wheelchair since I started working for the unit then he mentioned that I wear mask in the unit as far as I know mask should be allowed patient with airborne precaution. When I stood up for myself He cowardly waited for me to leave the to tell the HR and union rep that he saw me with the mask.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything is out of control in this place
Excellent place to work.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHAugust 3, 2019
I worked at St. Elizabeth for 36 years and found work to be very rewarding. Overall experience was very beneficial. I worked mainly afternoon turn for the full 36 years of my employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Reviews by Location