St. John's Lutheran Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Never knew who was "out to get rid of you"
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Libby,April 2, 2018
Expected to become part of a clique, worked very hard but not part of the clique, was told I wasn't working hard enough. Always want you to donate money from your check even in hard times.

Uncomfortable to hear others talk about patients and co-workers, knowing when you weren't there you were the topic.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Never could trust most constiuents, many are rude to patients rather than treating them with respect, not an encouraging environment to work in.
fun and energetic family run center
CNA / HUC (Former Employee) –  Libby, MTSeptember 21, 2015
This was the best job I have ever had. The family that opened it still is running it. It was a catholic nursing home with a full chapel for the residents.
It was like working with family
Tray Aide (Former Employee) –  Libby, MTMarch 9, 2015
A caring, wonderful manager. Funny, hardworking, friendly coworkers. Straight-forward, precise schedule to follow. I absolutely loved the environment of this job. I did not, however, particularly enjoy washing dishes for 8 hours a day. It was at this job that I learned the true meaning of Team Work, Honesty in the work place, and being Self Sufficient.
Pros
Free lunches, great coworkers, amazing manager
Cons
washing dishes for 8 hours
I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Libby, MTOctober 25, 2013
I felt very confident about how I executed my tasks, daily. The management was terrible and did not treat everyone on our work team equally. The hardest part of the job was watching slackers, pat each other on the back for a job well done.
Pros
Enjoyed most of my co-workers
Cons
It was an overall miserable place to work and was poorly managed.