St. Luke's University Health Network Employee Reviews

Independent Contractor
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 15, 2018
I worked here as an Independent Contractor to assist an outpatient clinic in the transition form IDX and Allscripts to Epic. As such, I don't think my experience is relevant.
Good Work Environment
Patient Observation Attendant (Current Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJMarch 11, 2018
I enjoy working at St Lukes, however, I do not feel I am afforded the opportunti to advance in my career the way I should. WIth 21 years of medical office experience, I feel that it is time for me to further my career.
St Luke's
Practice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bath, PAMarch 9, 2018
The transition from a private practice to St. Luke's went smooth. Happy with st. Luke's culture. They always go above and beyond for their employees.
Pros
Hours I needed to work they were able to accommodate
Cons
Pharmaceutical lunches stopped. They have made a huge change with the HR dept.
St Luke's University Health Network
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 20, 2018
I've worked in various positions at St Luke's University Health Network. Without education I would not have advanced in my career. I've worked with fantastic managers and Senior leadership
Great place as an intern
Cardiopulmonary Rehab Intern (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 19, 2018
I interned here for 3+ months over the summer and learned a great deal of relative information that will assist me in my future. Overall, I felt the culture of the facility was very positive and patient care was definitely a top priority.
Loved all of my co workers
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 16, 2018
Typical day was very relaxed, but busy not a busy were your pulling your hair out. It was just a steady day. Everyone is very friendly and have a good team work ethic.
Radiographic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 12, 2018
Positive atmosphere, I cared for the people I worked with. I believed in the culture. The management team was fair and informative, we were consulted on most decisions involving our department.
Very interesting to work
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 5, 2018
St Luke's you get a lot of different people with a lot of different characters and you try your best to meet their needs. It's always good to have hard-working coworkers trying to make the day go quickly and get the work done
Okay for a first job, not great long term
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 29, 2018
Management does not have a clear vision for the lab. The lab is quite the hodgepodge of areas grouped together as needs arrive, at the same time is spread over multiple campuses. Like most labs aging work force is an issue and here they have no (shared) plan for the future. It appears that automation is their goal, but they do not state that and they are doing a poor job as they go. They are definitely in a cart before the horse situation. Decisions are made at a high enough level that no real understanding of work flow is taken in to account. This has lead to years old problems still being addressed. St Luke's is trying to be a large health system and is in too much of a hurry to work on logistics first before buying more facilities.
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
Old equipment, ideas, and procedures
Mixed feelings
Materials Management (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 24, 2018
I loved my coworkers and the work environment. However it was always so busy and the hours/ responsibilities grew. It came to a point where I was forced to choose my job or my family time.
Pros
Culture, environment, coworkers
Cons
Long hours, being taken advantage of
Fast Paced work environment
Financial Representative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 18, 2018
Working there has been a great experience for me, and have learned more than i could have ever hoped and hoping to take this with me to a new position.
Good work environment
Practice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Employees are treated with respect and are held to a higher standard. There is opportunity for growth and professional progression. Upper management takes the time to reach out to staff and take care of issues.
My Favorite Job so far
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 15, 2018
I really enjoy working at St. Lukes. I am happier here than I have been anywhere else. They have good benefits and a supportive environment. I just wish the future was more transparent
Pros
good health insurance, "family" like atmosphere
Cons
long hours, instability
Fast paced
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day at work was reviewing current projects, ordering, budgeting and working with the project team on many high level projects including IT and Construction. I learned a lot in being in management however it was no longer the correct fit for me an my profession.
LMS Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 11, 2018
The staff are all nice, professional and friendly. Great work environment, fairly new building, clean and uncluttered. I would love to work here full-time if available.
Pros
Big cafeteria with lots of choices, covered garage!
Great place to work.
Critical Care RN (Former Employee) –  Coaldale, PADecember 23, 2017
Teamwork, and professional is the theme of the unit. Good pay,
lots of opportunity. Great benefits. Opportunity for Overtime is available. Competitive wages.
Love St. Luke's
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 21, 2017
St. Luke's is a great place to work! Everybody you work with treats you like family and makes everything a team effort. I have an awesome manager and enjoy helping the patients that come into my department.
Overall good work culture but rude supervisor
Eviromental services Aide (Current Employee) –  Stroudsburg, PADecember 17, 2017
The employees in all departments are very nice but the Eviromental services supervisor is very rude and degrades some employees ,favoritism going on:(
Pros
Discounts and free Holiday meals for staff
Cons
Rude Supervisors
Patient Care Assistant/Scrub Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 25, 2017
Love the work environment, and it is a great place to work. I would recommend it to friends and family. Very well known company and successful and keeps going
Pros
Paid time off, good benefits
Cons
Have to work weekends and holidays
Overworked and underpaid
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 8, 2017
History of long term employees who dictate to management and do not support change. Culture has not changed in over 15 years as much new talent comes in and tries to make changes it is rejected at every level.
Pros
Medical
Cons
Long Hrs, Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Luke's University Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2