St. Mary's Healthcare Employee Review

View all St. Mary's Healthcare reviews

Overall an excellent company to work for
LPN (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYFebruary 3, 2014
A pleasant work place until it came to the actual training. A different nurse showing you a different way of doing things each day can be confusing and frustrating. Some were compassionate and good at teaching others not so good. Not all, but some of the staff were resentful of the added responsibility of helping a newcomer.
Pros
Opportunity to help a diverse group of patients with a variety of needs
Cons
Lack of consistancy in training

Other St. Mary's Healthcare Employee Reviews

Interesing
Customer Service Patient Financial Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2018
It is very challenging to work at St. Marys. The people are helpful to a degree, once you have been there a couple of months your expected to know everything and don't ask the same questions more than twice. You are held accountable when the equipment don t work properly and you reported it several times to your supervisor. I mean myself and a co worker were written up for the scanning not scanning properly even though we told our supervisor several times that the scanner was broken, the scanner was replaced the week after we were written up and HR stated that, that stays on our record even though it was our of our control. This is why I rate them so low.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No overtime
Nice place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYMarch 9, 2018
St Mary's Healthcare is currently facing challenging times and making many changes. Hopefully this is temporary. I have enjoyed my career there for several years and hope to continue.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Census varies widely from day to day