St. Michael's Inc. Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Analyst (Current Employee) –  HawaiiJuly 25, 2018
Management has blinders on and don't address the concerns of their client and employees. Talking to management is like trying to talk to a brick wall.
Pros
Pay is decent.
Cons
Poor management
Definitely a great environment!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VADecember 17, 2015
I have worked for small companies before but St. Michael's is definitely not like those other small companies. They geniunely care about the employees. I saw one of the managers take time out of a very busy schedule to sit down with an employee and console them because they were just having a rough day because of a recent loss of a family member. I have worked for both a small and very large company and I have never witnessed that type of compassion for the employees, especially from management.
Pros
It's a fun place to work and they have great snacks at the Corporate Office!
Cons
I really can't think of anything negative that I would say about St. Michael's
Lead Associate/Asst. FSO (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VADecember 14, 2015
For a small company, St. Michael's offers a very lucrative benefits package. The employees of the company are very friendly and the work environment is like a family and not work.
Pros
Free snacks for Headquarters, company outings
Employee and Client care
Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VADecember 14, 2015
You will not find a firm with a better work life balance. I have worked for different organizations of different sizes, including military and government. None of them are as committed to employee care as St. Michaels inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Michael's Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

St. Michael's Inc. Reviews by Job Title