St. Paul Radiology Employee Reviews

Excellent
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 29, 2017
I enjoy working 3-12 hr shifts a week. I do ultrasounds for a clinic setting and an ER setting all in one! I have had excellent managers! The best work environment.
Good Company
Data Entry & I/S Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 25, 2017
Good Company overall. Friendly and supportive environment. Limited advancement opportunities when I was employed though. Once in, I was limited on moving to different departments.
Busy
Insurance and Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 26, 2016
Answering phone and billing.
i learned about a lot about Medical Insurance and Billing
Management was easy to talk to.
Co-workers were easy to talk to
Hardest part of the job was dealing with angry patients on the phone
Most enjoyable is investigating denials of medical bills
St. Paul Radiology
Radiology Assistant (Quality Control) (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 15, 2015
I have learned so much about the Medical field working here for the past two years, great staff and great Doctors to be trained under!
Review
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 26, 2015
The first 4 years of employment I floated between the 6 locations in the metro area. I covered the front desk and greeted and registered patients. I opened and closed the offices. I put charts together for the next days patients. I made reminder calls to patients for upcoming appointments. I maintained order both at the front desk in the lobby, and dressing rooms. While maintaining organization at the front desk I also answered a multi phone line, assisted technicians and physicians as needed, and assisted patients with paperwork questions and exam questions. I had to blend in with a variety of personalities and set ups at each office site. I worked a variant of shifts and days. Flexibility was a large part of my work experience.
Pros
Excellent benefits, close to home
Great place to work looking for a new opportunity
CUSTOMER SERVICE, BILLING (Current Employee) –  ST PAUL MNOctober 2, 2014
Love working with patients but need something more challenging
MRI Technologist & Mammographer/Radiographer
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 10, 2014
Primary job=Preforming MRI exams in Neurology, Muskoskelton & Body protocols. Positioning patients & injected contrast when requested by a Radiologist.
Secondary job=Preforming mammograms & radiographs & processing film for x-ray.
Receptionist / Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 14, 2013
@stp radiology as I was on my externship, they were very friendly and welcoming, the ones who trained us were very thorough with what the front desk was all about. The supervisors were friendly and was always there to answer your questions or concerns you may have. STP radiology is a great place, the security is really good, st. paul rad. is a great place, it brings happiness to each and everyone of us and our patient's as well.

As for a day, when i was there i basically found things to do, dusted, wiped down counters...organized patient waiting area...walked and asked tech's if they needed assistance in anything. You can basically find anything to do to make every working day a productive day.
Pros
work as a family, free lunch, pot luck's..
Cons
short 30 min break..
Huge learning experience with scheduling procedures at hospitals and clinic. Good people to work withg.
Radiology Assistant/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 10, 2013
I love working with the patients, they have so many interesting stories. I have learned how to schedule procedures with the hospitals, clinic appointments, imaging appointments. The people I work with are always so willing to help out and guide you with a new thing being learned. I would have to say the best thing about my job are the people. Learning the medications and what you can take and what you can not take prior to a procedure was probably the hardest thing for me to pick up on.
Call center, team player and no public contact environment
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 26, 2013
Very busy call center with lots information to learn and have available for everyone who calls. Everyone works together as team and manager is hands-on with you. No public contact and must be able to work well independently.
Pros
more casual dress attire
Cons
very busy no down time
Good pay and benefits.
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 11, 2012
Good pay and benefits. Flexible work schedule. Fast paced environment.
Company with a very strong reputation as the best in radiology.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 30, 2012
I learned about interventional radiology extensively. The providers had excellent skills and performed highly stressful procedures.