St. Peter's Health Partners Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 14, 2019
It is a big family! There are always opportunities to continue growing within the company. The only negative thing is the low pay for such an stressful job.
Cons
Low pay
Too much work not enough pay
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany County, NYMarch 12, 2019
They did not have a very good move up program but the hours were good. I did not like that all your time was mashed together sick,personal, vacation and the holidays are all in our PTO which is not right
Pros
Good work hours
the most enjoyable part of the job
Clinical Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 10, 2019
The best part of the job is knowing that you are going to help patient and family members that have a lot of other things on there minds.
The team dynamic to help these individuals is great.
very poor respect of management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  troy nyMarch 2, 2019
never know if you are keeping your job or getting fired day to day in housekeeping. you have friends with management . work is all about first shift looking and doing good. first shift management well not stop the drama that she starts .she does not wait for explaintion of problems. she has full time employees leaving so she can have part- time or new full-time employees can work . beware !beware and beware if you want to stay long term in housekeeping.!!!!!!!!!
Pros
good co workers on second shift
Cons
First shift management they have very high turn over
Excellent
A/R Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 24, 2019
St. Peter's is a great place to work. I am seeking employment because my job is being transitioned to Michigan. I enjoyed my work, it's like a puzzle trying to get paid on claims and dealing with all aspect of Medicaid billing. My boss does not micro manage me and allows me to make decisions based on my knowledge and strong work ethic. I've learned a lot about medical billing and coding and want to stay in that field.
Productive and clinically diverse workplace
Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatrist (Current Employee) –  Troy, NYFebruary 5, 2019
Enjoy working at this hospital and feel that it has given me a variety of clinical skills working with both Psychiatric Outpatients as well as Psychiatric Inpatients in a busy Community Hospital based setting.
Pros
Diverse Clinical Patient Population
Cons
Hospital could use more Clinical Staffing (MDs, Nurses, PAs, etc)
Good opportunities.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYFebruary 4, 2019
Good opportunities for those interested in the health care field. There are a number of jobs across the health care system so there are many opportunities.
Don’t work for the EVNA
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYJanuary 29, 2019
Very poor work environment. Office politics are unprofessional. This is a very cut throat environment. Personal information is disclosed amongst the office by managers and supervisors. The director of patient services is a vile human being. There is no support or team work. The rules change from day to day, and from person to person. You never know where you stand. Unfortunately the patient’s pay the price for the mismanagement that occurs. The EVNA gives Trinity a poor name. There are many other Trinity organizations to work for who treat their employees like professionals. Avoid the EVNA if you want to have job satisfaction.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Poor managers and supervisors
productive and fun
Senior Registration Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 27, 2019
This is a fun, productive place to work. Plus they have free lunches. Everyday is different dealing with the public. You never know how your day is going to turn out.
good reviews
Environmental Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 16, 2019
excellent hospital but not enough staff
they tend to overwork you
specialties is good but the cleanliness could be better
good quality of workers and patients

Want to know more about St. Peter's Health Partners?

Ask a question
One Word...Management
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 9, 2019
New manager was hired to run the hospital into the ground so they can shut it down. Don’t work at memorial hospital if you want to actually do your job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, gossip, cliques, drama
Great work environment, Employees & Management are great very professional
Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters University New Brunswick N.JJanuary 7, 2019
I worked there for 20 years night shift in the Emergency room, now just looking to relocate out of state. I loved working in the E.R everyone was great I will miss it very much!
Pros
Very good work environment!
Cons
Very flexible when needed
I am looking for advancement
Secretary/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NY 12866January 6, 2019
I am looking to further my education and further advancement in my career. I am a certified medical assistant , cpr certified. I enjoy learning something new everyday. I work in a fast paced office.
St Peter's
Breast Nurse Navigator (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 3, 2019
There is a lot of history here and I think it's best asset is the employees who come to work every day and put forth their best effort. I believe that administration has the mission in mind and is trying to promote good care.
Great Place to work
Senior Patient Access Associate (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 27, 2018
Overall it was a wonderful place to work, I have gotten to know some really great people. Supervisor was wonderful and very flexible schedules. Just don't get sucked into the "office politics" and you will be fine!
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Pay can be better~
If you are a perfusionist, run!
Perfusionist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 2, 2018
Turn over 20 perfusionist in five years for a full team of 6. Failed chief still calling shots with minimal skills. Management Phd wiz kid with no knowledge of OR or perfusion. Malicious gossip runs rampid with same manager responding to it. Orientation virtually non existent. No leadership what so ever. Incompetence with no desire to correct just sweep it under the rug. I was warned to stay away and should have listened. You should listen I didn't, don't my my trusting mistake.
Pros
one high end sugeaon
Cons
read review
na
Lead Materials Management Technician (Current Employee) –  421 columbia street cohoes nyNovember 27, 2018
Deliver orders order inventory
Lawson
Good manager
Work outside
Good people to work with
Dealing with trinity is hard because they try to standardize everything and we are a specialty location with different needs
a place where you can start & retire in the same position, easily
Revenue Cycle Liaison/Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 7, 2018
St Peters was a wonderful company to work for. Patients came first and employees were second. Trinity has taken over and its not so much patients & employees, but financial is the only focus.
Pros
i have a job
Cons
no cost of living increases & benefits cost too much, even for minimal coverage
Professional staffing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYNovember 4, 2018
Professional environment
Busy days
Good Customer service
Good inservercing
Patient care on about 8-10 patients
Assisted with showers, physical therapy, eating
enjoyed my job, until we no longer havve one
Patient Accounts Representative/Bad Debt Liaison (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY 12204October 19, 2018
Start working at 6:30am working in a room with about 4 other doing the same job for different hospital, checking ins status, calling patient's on the phone, doing reports adding ins( CDPHP, MVP, BCBS & eMedNY MCD, MCR) primary and 2ndary, updating info for the patients, calling collections to hold accts, or bill accts,taking payments by phone ( Credit Cards) processing on PDC4U, mailing receipts to the payer dealing with supervisors to insure correct actions, had a 15 min. break @ 9am and lunch @ 12:15pm and afternoon break @2pm end of day is 3pm unless I am working late till 4 or 5pm. all in all its a great job, but progress prevailed and the jobs are moving out of State with in 4 to 5 months.
So now I am looking for my new adventure.

Jobs are being moved we will be out of a Job soon.
Pros
It was great as far as Hes and working staff
Cons
Job is being moved out of State.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Peter's Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight