St. Vincent Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Working
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 11, 2018
Working there was nice it had it good days and bad days sometimes you get put with nurses or other cnas that didnt want to work that causes the day to become hard.
Nice and friendly work environment
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 1, 2018
Transported patients to their destination. We had to our own pagers. The pagers would ring telling us know that dispatch sent out a task for us to complete. After each task was finished, headed to the nears telephone in the building to let them know we completed the task.
great people to work with, friendly atmosphere
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAApril 26, 2018
I was lucky enough to do my externship at Liberty Family Practice. From day one they made me feel like I was part of the family and they even helped me to get hired on per diem.
Pros
Wonderful people to work with
amazing
Surgery Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INApril 5, 2018
Working in the surgery department here is amazing. Its always steady and sometimes crazy but the work family makes the day worth it at the end. the hardest part of the job is leaving your feelings at the door.
Fun work place to be with friends
House keeping (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 4, 2018
The hardest part of the job is cleaning up a lot of blood & Dealing with the attitudes of the patients. The management sucks , they only care about they selves
its ok if you need something asap
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAFebruary 6, 2018
i liked working there but they didnt have enough pay. the co workers were great to work with and really felt like we were a team. but the supervisor at the time, Cali, would be on her phone most the work day and not really doing anything. I could say more but i wont get into that.
Pros
nothing really comes to mind
Cons
i was there to make money, not friends
fun place to work
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OROctober 6, 2017
this job was volunteer work. I really enjoyed it. It was a great place to work. My responsibility was to put items in their proper places. clean and organize areas. set up displays for show. provide customer service.
Pros
was a fun place to work
Cons
was temporary work and volunteer
Nice place to be
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 23, 2017
I'm still employed there. The benefits are very good there. The staff is always eager to help when needed. You can pick your own schedule. There is some excitement every day. It is a very good place to work.
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CADecember 1, 2016
I love working here, the people and the clients, it feels good being a part of such a wonderful establishment that serves the community. The volunteers and the donations are inspiring and fulfilling. I absolutely enjoy being here every day.
Fun interaction with the patients
medical assistant/flow coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 30, 2016
Fun interaction with the patients. positive side seeing a patient rehab from surgery and resume their life. the doctor's care about their patients

Want to know more about St. Vincent?

Ask a question
Productive, caring people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 28, 2016
I loved working at St. Vincent it was around my schedule. It was positive people. They were understanding it was holiday pay, benefits. Everything about it was great. No negative outcomes
Pros
Communications, fun environment
Cons
Rushing to get everything situated before opening cafeteria
Not my cup of tea
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 2, 2016
I need a job where I have in person contact. This job is sitting at a desk up in an office for 8 hours a day on the phone. The structure of the job is off in that I have coworkers who do above and beyond work and others that do the bare minimum.
fun in the sun
General Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2016
i work in the dinning room to pay for my room and bord in the res work program. the requier me to do min 4 apps a week and they expect me to find employment and pay my 30 % of my check as fair shair.
Pros
pro staff
Cons
time limets
productive work place
Direct Care Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 4, 2016
fun place to work great staff an fun clients i enjoyed outings an company events . not sure if they follow all company policies but thats another story.
Pros
benefits for good
Cons
short breaks
good place
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 14, 2016
It a good internal medicine doctor. Good doctors and nice employees. We are always busy with something. Lots to learn at this place of work
nice place to work
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 18, 2016
Enjoyed working with and helping patients. Hardest part of the job was being understaffed some of the time. I always got along with my co workers, I enjoyed the hospital environment.
fun work place
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakridge, ORNovember 23, 2015
fun work place co-workers nice to work with made my job worth going to every day hardest part of my job was lifting things on high shelves i enjoyed working with all the workers the easiest part of my job was costumer service greeting the customers.. i learned how to do retail and stock shelves the manager was easy to get along with
Pros
15 min breaks after 2 hours of work
Cons
not enough work time in a day
Voluntary Service
Certified Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 1, 2015
While volunteering at St. Vincent, I walked around making sure furniture and anything else wasn't out of place. I walked around/watched security cameras to make sure people wasn't stealing the donated items.
Opportunity to learn, teamwork and connection to some wonderful patients that I had a chance to meet and take part in their healthcare.
Telemetry Technician (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARSeptember 11, 2015
I worked three twelve hour shifts which worked out fine for me except, for the fact that we could have used more help with the patient load. This I feel would have been not only a benefit for the PCT's but, also the patients. I learned a lot from orientation and from my co-workers. My most enjoyable part of my job was meeting all our wonderful patients.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
short staffed at times.
great workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 4, 2015
Working at St. Vincent was Great, it was a great work base for when I was at Job Corps. The co-works was a great help they showed me around and they made me feel like I was working there for years