Stability HealthCare

Stability HealthCare Employee Reviews

United States17 reviews
A Great Company to work for. Folks who work for this company are very caring, compassionate, intelligent, trustworthy, professional, candid, and all other good traits unnamed.
Stability is a fantastic company to work for! They have more jobs than any other agency I've ever worked for. They show pay and hospital detail upfront. I was able to find a great assignment with exactly the pay and location I was looking for. So friendly and helpful!
Very friendly friendly people and good coordination between management and staff. best part about Stability is its open office structure, makes communication very easy between team members. A very good culture
Wonderful company to travel with!!! They were very attentive and very helpful in every aspect! Recruiter always available! Payroll always on top of pay and reimbursements!!
I cant help but be loyal to my recruiter with Stability. She always has my back.
Great communication and follow through.

No one drops the ball here!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It is a fun place to work and hopefully they remain competitive in the market. I enjoyed working with many team members along the way as well with the nurses. RN's work so hard and it was a pleasure to work hard for their success.
Needed to relocate to Los Angeles Ca to continue with the position. No relocation reimbursement. Low salary compared to the cost of living in Los Angeles.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
lack of support
I enjoyed being a travel nurse and working for them. They provided me with opportunities such as being able to work at Trauma 1 hospitals and be able to relocate and explore new locations.
I continue to work with Stability because of the relationship I have with my recruiter. She has supported me and provided me with great opportunities
Feel they have my best interest in mind when presenting opportunities. Compensation is transparent so I always know what I'm getting paid prior to accepting position
Growing Company that has a great travel nurse and internal staff.

Ranked top 500 growing company for 4 years in a row by INC and #11 Top -LA fastest growing company in 2017.

-4 Weeks of PTO

-Great Health Benefits

-Fun/Chill work environment at the office

-Office is great location, with restaurants and breweries in the building

Workload is challenging so not for the those that don't want to be challenged. Clearly all companies want to work on items and building a better culture and more organized structure are points being focused on when we have so much growth year or year.
Pros
PTO Program
Cons
Commute
Sheer chaos. No onboarding nor training. They briefly tell you what you're supposed to do then you're on your own from day one. No wonder turnover is so high.
It has been my privilege to work with this company, T
From my recruiter to the entire team, has made every effort to obtain travel contracts, and work with me throughout the contract.

I would recommend this company to any travel nurse, just starting out or long term.
Pros
benefits, extra hour compensation, bonus for working holiday's and extra shfts.
Cons
this company is a very unorganized company. No training, pretty much throw into position and wishing you good luck. The only good thing is the salary, and got to learn to work with ADP workforce.
Pros
salary, adp
Cons
too far, no training
It was very difficult to balance the work load and my personal life. I worked long hours to get the job done. I worked closely with the CEO and CFO who were both very nice, it just didn't work out.
A nurse staffing company with a get business model that was opened at the wrong time. The company no longer exist on a large scale.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Opened during the economic downturn
Requried to make 70-200 calls from day to day, maintain flow of applicants for traveling nursing postions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stability HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2