STACK Construction Technologies Employee Reviews

High stress environment with unreasonable expectations
Sales Account Exec (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 27, 2018
I would get on the phones to help interested estimators or contractors that would be interested in the, sometimes functioning, online software tools.

I learned some great angles for closing.

However, management seemed to lack the overall knowledge of how our potential clients think and purchase. High pressure sales don't always work in certain industries. Some sales take time to build up, or take the right time for the need, before a purchase is made.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with high stressed fellow employees. Consistently complaining.

I enjoyed the fact that there was always free coffee. Also, the money wasn't terrible.
Pros
coffee, no clock in or clock out requirements.
Cons
unequal privileges due to who you know.
April 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding your employment experience with STACK. Our goal at STACK is to provide a great work place for our people. We consider on-boarding to be critically important, and at STACK we have an on-boarding process for new hires that includes a STACK overview, as well as job shadowing for specific roles, which can last up to week, depending on the role. We are disappointed to hear about your experience.

As additional information, we have also recently been selected (April, 2018) as one of the Best Workplaces in Ohio, which is an exceptional honor, as well as being a finalist as a Best Places to Work in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2017. At STACK we are committed to creating a work place based on trust, accountability and teamwork.

Co workers were great
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason OHMarch 1, 2018
Co workers were great, fast paced and very stressful environment, very limited in management experience. Jobs were out sourced, Dev ops tons of turn over, recently sort of pushed employees to give good company reviews to recruit workers because of high turnover. Not a bad environment, just kind of look at it's temporary positions, they hand out stick options like hanging wall paper...fairly worthless most don't last long enough for any value...
Pros
Nice office and co workers...
Cons
No 401k, turnover, no advancement, major software issues and bugs, does NOT work on mobile devices, hard to sell..
March 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. At STACK our goal is to prove a positive employee experience. We are committed to creating a culture of trust, accountability, and teamwork, and are disappointed to hear about your experience. With regards to STACK's benefits, we do offer a comprehensive package, medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K through TransAmerica.

Very small fluid
Inside Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 3, 2017
It is great that the company can make a quick decision to move forward. Unfortunately, you are selling a product that has a lot of errors and bugs in the software. And makes it much more difficult.
April 23, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding our software. We are committed to providing the best product to our customers and are constantly working on improving our software. For any specific issues we recommend contacting our support team. To represent our commitment to high quality, at the beginning of 2018, we hired a new CTO, Abraham Fathman.

We are so incredibly fortunate to have Abraham heading up our technology organization. He has 25+ years of diverse technical and industry experience with a real strength in being able to translate a business strategy into a technical strategy, implementation road-map and optimal operational state. In addition to looking at the big picture, Abraham has also focused on making our platform more stable. We are excited about our platform vision, and providing a reliable, stable product to our customers that lets them bid and win more profitable work, saving them time and money.

had really great co workers
Plan Specialist/Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 2, 2017
work was fine, not the best family leave policy. sometimes weird management decisions. not great job security, most people there are nice. ended up outsourcing our jobs so...
Pros
occasional free food
Cons
no maternity/ paternity keave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STACK Construction Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight