Staff Management Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Na
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MOApril 4, 2018
It could have been more professional. An needed to pay more attention to their worker. Its was a little like a club more then work. And power stroke management
hard work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMarch 25, 2018
The work is very hot and hard, but its like you don't get recognized for your hard work. Working through SMX, in my opinion you never know if you're there to stay or there for a short period of time.
Pros
You get 3 breaks
Cons
no AC, very hard work
Warehouse Helper (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 5, 2018
I have work for staff management office in Newark New Jersey is a Revival it's good job

Yes I will confirm to next person over to them so it made green job I would put into to the South management office
Could be better
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 26, 2018
Job was very stressful had to do a different job every day lack of communication. Job wasn't serious about employees no benefits. Management would never listen to you.
They could pay more
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 23, 2018
There is a lot of physical labor, and I feel that they can pay more for all the hard work that their employees are doing. It is a staffing company that could have done better.
Productive and fun workplace .
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2017
Hard worker .
Productive and fun workplace .
Pizza Party
workplace culture is friendly
I learn warehouse work and packing liner , piston etc.
The hardest part of job is lifting heavy liner .
Cons
Short break
Meeting New People,
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJNovember 8, 2017
I have met many new friends from different ethical backgrounds of all races. I have never had any issues working for Staff Management except when i just recently got laid off and is struggling now and trying to find something more permanent to better me financially so i am not in unwanted situations.
Pros
constantly will find you work if they have it
Cons
If they do not have work then you need to go somewhere that does
Awesome job
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYOctober 26, 2017
I loved working for Staff Management. Amazon.com was the company I worked for and I would recommend it to anyone. They pay well and have great benefits.
i like where i work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 18, 2017
its a cool place to work but its the pay rate for we get along .we have good workers and we also have ok supervisors but we all get along and make the day work
terrible treatment with other workers
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2017
I didn't feel at all respected there at staff management,The supervisors aren't as pacient or even show any empathy, as well as any compasion. always dread going to work, instead of felling happy the next day, and being treated indiffertently from my other coworkers on constant basis. i also injuered my left hand at work and they still put me to where im lifting heavy things after my doctor ordered me not to and they still persit me to to work.
Pros
30 minute brakes
Cons
healthcare
Awesome Place to Work and I would rocommend any one go an apply very easy & productive Job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 19, 2017
For my first time working with warehousing company such as Staff Management it was a great experience to be apart of My time spent there was Awesome..
Pros
N/a
Cons
15 minute 40 minute 10 minute break
Backgruond check
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAAugust 10, 2017
Best background check I have done with this company which gave me the feel safe to know that other employee where being safe. Also it was fun and always busy
It's a fun work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 23, 2017
They are a alright company work for they help people when they are looking for work they try to make different in the community for all people they care
Work is Doable/Management Unbearable
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 7, 2017
The work load throughout the day is achievable, but management is the real problem. Needs better management, pay and benefits. Period. If you can deal with shift changes and overall daily problems then the job is not bad.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Managment, benefits, not enough pay
Good Work Space
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 24, 2017
Always had something to so, i was never not doing anything. Hours went by fast due to the fact you always had something to do at this job. The bosses were amazing.
its ok great loction
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 19, 2017
Very diversity nice people to get to know.. Love the hours.. The job was very long doings12 hours.. The most part i l I'll ke was the weekend off. No payed holidays
Pros
long break
Cons
wrong staff
Staff does not care about employees
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Hiring managers mislead employees, try to rob them of orientation hours, and are overall very disorganized. They belittle the employees that bust their butts off to work, and take advantage of their desperate working situations.
Pretty good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 2, 2017
It was my first real job at a plant. Everyone there was nice, but the supervisor had a bad attitude. It was alright but they fired me, because I trade to steal something but I didnt. I learned my lesson and it will never happen again. Bout overall it was pretty good.
Pros
nothing
Cons
10 min breaks
Productive and competitive work environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Patterson, CAJanuary 11, 2017
A typical day would be very repetitive and boring. Employees are not rotated often and are usually required to perform the same tasks all day.
A day at Amazon
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE & SMX COACH (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYDecember 30, 2016
This was not a great place to work. A typical work day will be hard and tedious which is not a problem. I haven't acquired any true skills from this job. Management was extremely horrible. Managers were rude and not as knowledgeable they should. Co-workers were nice and helpful. Hardest part about the job is working while things are going wrong and managers are available when needed. Most enjoyable thing about the job is when I became SMX Coach and I was guiding people in the right direction to better complete their work and more effectively. A positive from that, I notice co-workers production rates to climb higher exponentially.
Pros
Learn from co-workers
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, only standing, short staff management, unknowledgeable management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.8

1.4Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight