Staff Power Global, LLC

Staff Power Global, LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent staff agency
Excellent staff agency, love the job and hours I work. Best place to go if you’re looking for work and great pay
Cut short
Didn't work there that long. Told them I had a misdemeanor before my start date. They said, since we didn't find anything that it should be good. 2 days later, I get a text about how they found the same misdemeanor I mentioned. Just to be told, not to go back until they determined my employment. Finally after a few days later, I have gotten an email stating you have been terminated.
Quick money; very temporary
There was no interview, I just went to their office and filled out my w2 and i9
No drug test no background check no interview.

Really nice if you have been out of work and need a check, but not a very pleasant job. My trainer didnt know English, really strainous on the lower back and the 10/hr was not worth the deterioration of the body.
Relaxed place to work at and they car pull to the job site which is easy on the gas. The work is some times hard but at least it’s not out in the sun like most labor jobs are and we get good breaks and lunches.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Nothing really
Very easy job for great pay. Can't complain.
Very easy job for great pay. Can't complain. You go to the site and wait for instructions and learn the assignment for the day. After that you work and are awarded water and 2 paid breaks and 1 an hour long.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The pay is great, and were out of the sun. Great placement on job sites by SPG.
If your looking for work, SPG can help. All I have is good things to say about the staff that work for SPG.
I have been placed in two great jobs with great pay through SPG ATX.
Pros
Good pay and out of the sun.
Cons
No complaints.
Highly Recommend
Great I recommend to friends and family , comfortable and welcoming environment. One of the most easiest jobs I have worked for. I started the very next day after applying.
Its a good but to be more hours
Well I get to work I usely get started buy taken boxes to them to trash and then the end of the day clean the warehouse the most enjoyable part of the job is the people