Staffing Kansas City, Inc. Employee Reviews

Extremely helpful and attentive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 29, 2018
I was newly graduated and in the middle of a career change when I approached Staffing KC. I went from 10 years in the food industry to looking for a business career that matched my degree. They were very attentive and helpful, and were able to send my resume out to several employers. Even though some denied me due to lack of experience, they never stopped searching. Finally after a month or two I was sent to two different companies for interviews on the same day and got job offers from both - which gave me the great opportunity to choose the company that would suit my career goals best. I have now been working with one of those companies for 2 months and am about to be hired on as a full-time employee. Without the help of Staffing Kansas City, I would not have found a job with advancement opportunities and would probably still be looking for work. They are the best and I am grateful for them.
Pros
Send your resume to employers
Cons
Competing with others in your same field
Horrible agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 27, 2018
Agency doesn’t care about its workers , only the client. Placed me in a horrible customer service position with a supervisor who didn’t really want a new employee. Watched the supervisor scam her employees and force employees out. Supervisor forced me to go home due to me being sick and then released me from my position for being sick. Ladies at the agency didn’t care to hear what happened just sided with the client. I would not recommend this agency for looking for a job placement with a company with a good company culture.
Friendly and accommodating work atmosphere
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 2, 2017
Staffing KC is a great company that not only helped me work my way through school, but also gave me multiple opportunities to learn valuable business and communication skills on the job.
I really appreciate that they were able to supply me with jobs that worked around my busy school schedule, as well as with job opportunities during seasonal breaks when I could only work temporary positions.
Awesome Company & Great People!
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 18, 2017
I continue to work ongoing temporary assignments for Staffing KC. Many companies throughout the Kansas City area reach out to them when they need different positions filled on an as-needed basis. I've worked everything from events to company front desk positions. The ladies of SKC are fantastic about calling to offer upcoming positions and are super flexible and accommodating if I am unable to work the requested day/time. They understand the demands of life and know that you can't work every position you're offered on a temporary basis! Plus, they just gave us an appreciation luncheon catered in by Joe's KC (Oklahoma Joe's)!

I also have had friends utilize their services to find permanent career positions in marketing, executive assisting, and accounting. All of them have been extremely happy with their experience. I can't say enough great things about this company!
Pros
Wonderful staff, very accommodating, incredibly nice
Cons
None!
Temporary Work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 18, 2017
I worked for Staffing Kansas City as a temporary worker for a few events around Kansas City and Johnson County. The jobs were fun and laid-back, and Staffing KC was very timely about calling with job offers and administering paychecks. I would 100% work another temporary job for Staffing Kansas City!
Pros
Weekly paychecks, job offers via personalized phone calls, fun temporary jobs
I love this place
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  KCESSeptember 11, 2017
I LOVE all the wonderful workers at Staffing Kansas City. I am always greeted with a smile, and they go above and beyond to keep their clients happy. They truly care about their clients; each time I come in, I am asked how things are going, and I feel confident if any changes needed to be made it would be done professionally and diligently.
Pros
Free lunches, enjoyable work enviroment, competitve pay
Cons
Its only tempory :(
Great Experience
Provided me with a job (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 8, 2017
I had a great experience with Staffing KC. They found me a job quickly, actually within 24hrs I had an offer. I am very happy with my experience. Obviously, that won't be the same for everyone, but the staff is kind and make sure they are doing the best for me. I had a great experience; I'm glad my friend recommended them to me. I will highly recommend them to others in the future.
The whole package!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 7, 2017
I have worked at Staffing Kansas City since 2009. The company offers amazing work/life balance, education to further your skills, growth year after year and an enjoyable company culture. Our clients and employees are great to work with and for-the BEST in Kansas City!
Pros
Work/Life balance, amazing company culture
Excellent Staff and Great opportunities!
Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 7, 2017
I love working for Staffing KC! They have a wonderful staff and I always enjoy every job I have been assigned. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Company That Cares
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 7, 2017
Working for Staffing Kansas City has been the most positive experience ever. In assisting KC clients with finding the best people to work in their companies, we get to meet such a diverse mix of workers. Every day is unique, and people truly make the difference here, in the office, in our clients and in the candidates we meet while recruiting. Recruiting for Staffing Kansas City is a wonderful environment and a exciting challenge I look forward to each day!
Pros
Friendly staff, great clients, broad knowledge base
Honest about opportunities
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 5, 2017
Staffing Kansas City has been open and honest about potential jobs. If you can't be considered for a certain job, they tell you why. This is what I look for when reaching out about employment. Everyone always has a positive attitude and never seems "bothered" with questions - by phone or email!
Professional and fun
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 26, 2017
Staffing Kansas City has been the BEST company to work for. Excellent communication, amazing work/life balance. Very professional but fun too. Employees are rewarded for their hard work - everyone is a person, not just an "employee!"
Pros
great work/life balance, flexibility
Experience with the company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 13, 2017
The company is untrustworthy . I never received a call back or anything far as a position, no follow ups after filling out application. It's almost been a whole month and nobody has contact me about a job. Ill never do business with them again.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 30, 2017
They are rude and they don't treat people the way they should be treated. I would never send anyone to this staffing agency because they are not reliable.
Not very good on job leads...
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 1, 2016
My assignment ended while I was sick, company casually packed my things and told me they would find more work and haven't heard from then since. Not really good on job leads are following up thoroughly.
Pros
Weekly Checks
Cons
No direct deposit, benefits, or job security
Great Agency Great People
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 13, 2014
Ive been working with them on and off since the 90's. Staffing KC always took care of me!
Pros
Always find you something
Cons
No direct deposit
great people
Payroll Specialist (Payroll Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 8, 2014
A typical day at work includes working reports not payroll as the job said it would.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 1, 2014
Motivated to make a change and highly dependable. Temp job that contracted me to many different job sites.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing Kansas City, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2