Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Onsite Manager
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 13, 2019
Management does not care about its in house employees. they only care about billing the clients the max amount possible and that's it. They threatened to write me up for missing work due to a family emergency which is illegal and did not approve requested days off. You have vacation and sick days but cannot use them?? unless you are family... which is just management and entitled coworkers.

Oh and they still owe me money for things that the company should be paying for even though i've been asking for reimbursement for a month now and they consistently ignore my emails.

No amount of money is worth giving up reasonable time with my family.
Pros
they do take the time to formerly train
Cons
no time off for family life and constantly asking for more hours from you with no OT
Nice people when i was there
General Laborer/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIApril 16, 2019
It's ok if you have a car . Most jobs are far out you must have licences to risk your life everyday for 9.25 that's not much when you have a kid & a whole house & paying people. It's what it is it's a temp agency nothing more they have a job to send you where where you are needed .
Staffing network
Labor Worker (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 10, 2019
Staffing network is a temp agence i been there for about 1 year,its a good job but its a temp agence so the work is nor long term..thats y im looking for another job..and im posting my resume on indeed..i need long term work with over time ,i need permant work..
Pros
Cons
Short breaks low pay
Disorganized company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 8, 2019
They really like "family" in corporate, and while they do pay fairly -for certain positions- their structure limits earnings of their busiest employees: Staffing Consultants. Otherwise, people get promotions at the corporate level in arbitrary / haphazard fashion, leaving professionals in the field scratching their heads at times. Additionally, corporate really employs a "hands off" approach to their new markets. That worked for me, to an extent, but when resources are required to facilitate additional growth, those requests seemed to fall on deaf ears.
Pros
Good pay rates for management, sales, and executives, and some knowledgeable people to learn from
Cons
They just won't abandon that "family" network in corporate, executives don't lead too well, and processes change without notification sometimes
Productive and fun working with people
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMarch 25, 2019
I loved the job i like fast paced work.i like labeling and packing and cleaning around my area and i get through with m task in a timely manner.i love rking with different ethics.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Excellent team
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 22, 2019
This is a staffing agency with many opportunities for temporary employment. The team was enthusiastic and wonderful to work with. The opportunities were perfect for people looking for new employment or temporary ways to make extra cash
Pros
Exciting Fast-Paced Environment
Cons
Temporary
job culture
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMarch 22, 2019
The direct management treated clients and employees like they were not important to the growth of the company. Even though there were these issues they were promoted.
Pros
flexibility with taking days off
Cons
management style of direct manager
Staffing Network is a temp agency with very few accounts
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILMarch 21, 2019
With little accounts no room for advancing. Work site too far away, no public transportation to the job site.no parking at the office location. To many problems.
no good
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 23, 2019
no good because it was temporary with almost no hours weekly had to constantly call everyday up to three times daily to find out about possible job assignments and had very minimal hours maybe good for lazy people wanting to work maybe 3-4 hours a week
Not very employee attentive
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJanuary 17, 2019
This is a temporary staffing company. There was a complete turnover in the office staff. Previous temp employee files were either lost or not reviewed. I would recommend them as a temporary staffing agency as they often have work available.
Production work
Corrugated Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 17, 2018
I worked the line and machine operator to manufacture air conditioning units. It was a fast paced job working will a large group at all times.It was very hard work but the pay was good at that time. I would have still been there but the plant went to first shift.
great work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 29, 2018
I had a great work experience with staffing network. I got to learn a variety of different jobs that I got to do a lot of fun and different task, like being a dental assistant.
Great People
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 21, 2018
The office manage, Great people, Family Hiring Place so be warned if a temporary - * out of ten stars tho. They sufficed a healthy work environment and I appreciate them.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
don't expect to be hrired
Great staffing agency
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CANovember 16, 2018
Love the girls at staffing network they always try to help you. Good job positions that have alot of hours and overtime. Also great benefits I love staffing network.
Pros
Hours and overtime
Cons
No one to call when your gonna be late
Decent company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 15, 2018
There is plenty of warehouse positions available. Most of the companies will not hire you or take a very long time to hire you. You will be a temporary employee for 6 months or longer
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Temporary job
A typical al work day
File Clerk/Data Entry/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2018
Workday, we are committed to thanking our employees in ways big and small, public and private, materially and simply. For example, at the beginning of every fiscal year, our leadership team sets three overarching goals related to sales, customer satisfaction, and innovation. If we achieve those goals, Workday employees are rewarded with Performance Share Units (PSUs), a type of company stock share. We believe every Workday employee should share in the success (and ownership) of our company.
love to cook
Food Preparer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2018
I wait tile the food is ready then I take them there food it was a fun places to work at I meet at lot of people there in I love to be in the kitchen when they cook the food so I can learn how to cook
Pros
we did have free lunch
Cons
we get 45min then a 15min beak
N/a
Packer (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 31, 2018
under pay and they don't keep you updated on new jobs that arise. i left a temp job and never heard back from them even when id constantly call even when told they had three jobs lined up.
Fast paced production
production/ customer service (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILAugust 17, 2018
This was a really hard job for me at times. It was below temperature and making frozen pizza was sort of hard when they are flying down an assembly line.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Cold, poor management
A company with a great vision
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILAugust 8, 2018
I was recruited by this company to open locations in CA. The company was very supportive and they provided everything needed from 1500 miles away. It was a great adventure and experience to work for them. The CEO James Schlicker is a man with vision
and a mission.
Pros
Great CEO
Cons
Poor accounting department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.