Staffing NOW Employee Reviews

Good Company
RECRUITING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 26, 2018
Learned a lot from company. They taught me confidence and taught me discipline in becoming a successful recruiter. I was also able to meet a lot of contacts of whom Im still incontact with today.
Great!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2018
Very prompt with offering temporary employment. My staffing agent was very kind, and understanding. She always kept me informed of job possibilities as well as long term placement.
Not the worst
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2018
The only problem with this company is that you have to show up daily as early as possible to be chosen to get sent out to work. There were no assignments given just first come first serve, in some cases favoritism was shown to certain people. The work wasn't steady at all not even for part time employment.
Very Good Temp Agency
Documentation Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMay 16, 2018
I had to answer most of the question about the company since they are a temperary employment agency . They good and but the office feels like it is fast paced . I feel like that when I call my agent.
Pros
Good at helping place you with a job.
Cons
You feel a little rushed.
Just not enough work assistment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 20, 2018
It was OK just not enough he hours. However it's going good to put on your resume. They don't call you for jobs. And when you call in for your specialists to call you back they don't call back.
Pros
Resume fullier
Cons
Don't call back
Unremarkable
INSIDE SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2018
I was placed with a electronic medical records software company for 6 mos. I answered the phones, routed calls and got yelled at a lot by customers. There was no advancement or opportunity to be hired on permanently by the client.
excellent career opportunities
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Fast paced, fun & friendly work atmosphere with a lot of income potential and room for advancement. It was cool to get to assist others to get into the careers that they wanted. Fun environment!
Pros
fun, competitive
Cons
not the cheapest benefits
Nice Company
Temp/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 12, 2018
A nice company to work for if it had more clerical assignments.Most of the assignments were basically accountant or health related. I enjoyed the few assignments I received although most of them weren't in the area in which I wanted them to be I still accepted them and made a great deal of professional references. The manager in which I was under has moved on to Green Door and I have signed up with the under her as well.
Pros
Different assignments, meeting different individuals
Cons
No Benefits
Nice place to work - Was a Temp Job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 17, 2018
Staffing Now is a Temp Agency, which sends on various jobs.
This was a Temp Job and they were NOT planning on hiring anyone on Permanently.
The people I worked with were very friendly and helpful. Had they offered full time positions, I would have accepted.
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Not permanent work
Fun environment to work for
hospitility (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 6, 2017
The staff was always caring about where you live and what kind of way you getting home. Understood the difference between me and someone else. I always can go to the staff if I had a problem with anything
Pros
Good events
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2017
They don’t seem to have too many leads for a Permanent jobs. They will set you up with whatever they have regardless of whether it’s a match or not. You feel like you’re wasting your time
Pros
Temp positions -if that’s what you want
Cons
No advancement
Temp work is just not for me
Concierge / Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 25, 2017
I was looking for temp to hire and they sent me on jobs they knew would not lead to being hired. I liked the locations property managers and the residents though. They were nice and welcoming.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No stability
it was a very fun place to work with nice employees
Peer Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2017
It was a part-time job. I was not trying to make it a future job. It was marketing. I was on the phone through an automatic dialer I would give information about Colorado Technical University.
Pros
Not fast pace
Cons
very comfortable
Things
Customer Service / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILOctober 3, 2017
I loved working there. I was only 5 minutes from home and the hours were really good even if it was just part-time, My boss was wonderful in every way possible
Pros
Everyone was very nice to work with
Cons
n/a
Temporary
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Malden, MASeptember 22, 2017
Its a great place to work for. However I need a steady, permanent income and job security. You will not find that working for a temporary agency even. They are a great bunch of people to work with
Pros
Quick responese
Cons
Nothing is permanent
temp agency that placed me at Security Network
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 18, 2017
I did not work directly for Staffing now International. It was a staffing agency that placed me at a company called Security Networks. The company moved out of state so I was only there for 6 months
Pros
pay
Cons
N/a
Great place.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 13, 2017
I have applied to Staffing Now twice. Each time, I was hired by the company and able to advance as well to a higher position. I have loved each place I had an assignment. The assignments definitely helped with progressing in my experience and skills. I highly recommend Staffing Now to anyone looking for a change in career, or other career opportunities.
Friendly management staff
Internal Response Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 6, 2017
A typical day working for Staffing Now was to be professional at all times. I was given the opportunity to develop my skill on each assignment I completed. The workplace culture was frienldly environment. The hardest part of the job was working various short term assigments and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid weekly.
Simple Staffing Agency
Receptionist and other general responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 17, 2017
This place is great if you are looking for temporary work and are ok with low wages. The pay ranges from $10-12 an hour assuming you can work in an office. If you are looking for warehouse positions, pay may be less. If you are looking for something more skilled, then this is not the place. They really conduct their business atthe secretary/administrative assistant and warehouse job levels. They will place you fast if this is what you're looking for, but will not be too ready to help if you want more.
professional
Receptionist Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 26, 2017
morning routine tasks, followed by a structured day.
They found a temp position for me at Non Contact Lens Examiners - American Board of Optometry . Was a clean office.
Pros
found a shift for my availability
Cons
few jobs found for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing NOW. Our community is ready to answer.