Staffing NOW Employee Reviews

Good Company
RECRUITING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 26, 2018
Learned a lot from company. They taught me confidence and taught me discipline in becoming a successful recruiter. I was also able to meet a lot of contacts of whom Im still incontact with today.
Great!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2018
Very prompt with offering temporary employment. My staffing agent was very kind, and understanding. She always kept me informed of job possibilities as well as long term placement.
Not the worst
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2018
The only problem with this company is that you have to show up daily as early as possible to be chosen to get sent out to work. There were no assignments given just first come first serve, in some cases favoritism was shown to certain people. The work wasn't steady at all not even for part time employment.
Very Good Temp Agency
Documentation Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMay 16, 2018
I had to answer most of the question about the company since they are a temperary employment agency . They good and but the office feels like it is fast paced . I feel like that when I call my agent.
Pros
Good at helping place you with a job.
Cons
You feel a little rushed.
Just not enough work assistment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 20, 2018
It was OK just not enough he hours. However it's going good to put on your resume. They don't call you for jobs. And when you call in for your specialists to call you back they don't call back.
Pros
Resume fullier
Cons
Don't call back
Unremarkable
INSIDE SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2018
I was placed with a electronic medical records software company for 6 mos. I answered the phones, routed calls and got yelled at a lot by customers. There was no advancement or opportunity to be hired on permanently by the client.
excellent career opportunities
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Fast paced, fun & friendly work atmosphere with a lot of income potential and room for advancement. It was cool to get to assist others to get into the careers that they wanted. Fun environment!
Pros
fun, competitive
Cons
not the cheapest benefits
Nice Company
Temp/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 12, 2018
A nice company to work for if it had more clerical assignments.Most of the assignments were basically accountant or health related. I enjoyed the few assignments I received although most of them weren't in the area in which I wanted them to be I still accepted them and made a great deal of professional references. The manager in which I was under has moved on to Green Door and I have signed up with the under her as well.
Pros
Different assignments, meeting different individuals
Cons
No Benefits
Fun environment to work for
hospitility (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 6, 2017
The staff was always caring about where you live and what kind of way you getting home. Understood the difference between me and someone else. I always can go to the staff if I had a problem with anything
Pros
Good events
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2017
They don’t seem to have too many leads for a Permanent jobs. They will set you up with whatever they have regardless of whether it’s a match or not. You feel like you’re wasting your time
Pros
Temp positions -if that’s what you want
Cons
No advancement
Temp work is just not for me
Concierge / Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 25, 2017
I was looking for temp to hire and they sent me on jobs they knew would not lead to being hired. I liked the locations property managers and the residents though. They were nice and welcoming.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No stability
it was a very fun place to work with nice employees
Peer Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2017
It was a part-time job. I was not trying to make it a future job. It was marketing. I was on the phone through an automatic dialer I would give information about Colorado Technical University.
Pros
Not fast pace
Cons
very comfortable
Temporary
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Malden, MASeptember 22, 2017
Its a great place to work for. However I need a steady, permanent income and job security. You will not find that working for a temporary agency even. They are a great bunch of people to work with
Pros
Quick responese
Cons
Nothing is permanent
Great place.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 13, 2017
I have applied to Staffing Now twice. Each time, I was hired by the company and able to advance as well to a higher position. I have loved each place I had an assignment. The assignments definitely helped with progressing in my experience and skills. I highly recommend Staffing Now to anyone looking for a change in career, or other career opportunities.
Friendly management staff
Internal Response Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 6, 2017
A typical day working for Staffing Now was to be professional at all times. I was given the opportunity to develop my skill on each assignment I completed. The workplace culture was frienldly environment. The hardest part of the job was working various short term assigments and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid weekly.
Simple Staffing Agency
Receptionist and other general responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 17, 2017
This place is great if you are looking for temporary work and are ok with low wages. The pay ranges from $10-12 an hour assuming you can work in an office. If you are looking for warehouse positions, pay may be less. If you are looking for something more skilled, then this is not the place. They really conduct their business atthe secretary/administrative assistant and warehouse job levels. They will place you fast if this is what you're looking for, but will not be too ready to help if you want more.
professional
Receptionist Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 26, 2017
morning routine tasks, followed by a structured day.
They found a temp position for me at Non Contact Lens Examiners - American Board of Optometry . Was a clean office.
Pros
found a shift for my availability
Cons
few jobs found for me
Typical Staffing Aency
Payroll/AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAMay 29, 2017
Staffing Now is a typical Staffing Agency. They don't necessarily pay attention to your skill set and want to send you on whatever job they have available.
Communication is great
File Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 15, 2017
Work related and ensuring that tools are in place for improving job performance. I have learnt to be a better person because the work environment is all about business. The management is great, communication is easy, not hostile. The culture is getting the job done, not easy going. The work attire is business and communication is verbal and written. Response is on-time, real time and computer friendly. The hardest part of the job is making sure my timesheet is submitted on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is just enjoying the job.
Pros
Being apart of a recognized establishment
Cons
receiving my pay on time.
Productive Temp Service
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2017
I still today would call Staff Force Temp Service the company is great at helping you find jobs that meet your convenience i really do appreciate Staff Force Temp Agency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffing NOW. Our community is ready to answer.