Staffing Solutions of Hawaii Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Rude and unprofessional
Asistant (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIMay 16, 2018
Had a documented medical issue but was still let go rudely and unprofessionally. Didn't know that being hospitalized due to the work environment would allow them to lose my job with no remorse. It was nothing like they said it was going to be and was constantly around homeless people who in the end left me very ill and hospitalized. Never again.
Friendly Staff
Leasing Agent and Academic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIMarch 2, 2018
I have not worked with this company for quite a long time. In my experience they had a great, friendly staff who matched employment well with my experience and offered me experience that I was able to carry over to other jobs.
Temporay Worker
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 30, 2018
This was a good place to work as a temp. They had a lot of jobs available for me. I kept working for them until I got a better paying position. If you have the skill set they will hire you.
Its okay!
Administration Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 7, 2017
This company has a lot of nice people but they seem to help you find a job and when you do, they let it go. Plus they will charge you for a fee if you become a permanent employee according to a coworker of mine.
Learned lots of skills. Got to try lots of things. Okay benefits.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 7, 2017
Good temp agency to work with. Got to try lots of jobs. Learned a lot of new things. Pay was always fair. No lack of job opportunities. Benefits were good but paid vacation was not guaranteed.
Pros
Good staff. Lots of jobs. Fair pay.
Cons
Okay benefits. Not guarantee of paid vacation.
Hard to accurately review
Consumer Lender Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 12, 2017
Staffing companies are tough to review, since you get placed with other companies. Getting placed was easy and the employees were extremely helpful. I just hated the testing, it was long and arduous.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Don't know what exactly you will go into
gives me offers that are good
Short-term Elections Clerk, City & County (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 16, 2016
SSOH addresses my concerns right away and somne of their staff
respond to my inquiries accordingly. They return my calls and my concerns on time and most of their staff are accommodating.
Great Entry Level Accounting Job
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 1, 2015
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii was a enjoyable place to work at for several reasons. The staff was so friendly, I was exposed to duties I was not exposed to before on an entry level and I was trained on the job. I learned how to post cash receipts into an accounting software, calculate/pay payroll taxes and much more. The hardest part of this job was prioritizing my time because there were deadlines and tasks that needed to be done on a daily/weekly basis.
Pros
Learned a lot, friendly staff
Cons
The office was too small, no designated break room where staff could eat and take breaks together
I will never work there again
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 18, 2014
horrible place to work, they could not help me find a job, I will go to them for help ever again
Administrative
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 3, 2014
Learned a lot about the day to day functions of energy solutions at Hawaiian Electric Company. Enjoyed working with co-workers because we always had a team oriented personality.
Pros
Team oriented environment
Cons
Temporary position
Helpful placement agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 4, 2014
Has many types of positions available in the Honolulu area. Helpful staff have great relationships with local businesses make it easy to find what you are looking for.
Clerical Office Staff
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 1, 2013
As a temporary clerical office staff, made sure I was available as instructed, and following simple detailed directions.
Pros
great staffing company to help secure a permanent job