Staffing the Universe Employee Reviews

Once My Role Was Filled That's all They Needed
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJAugust 20, 2018
I worked a contract position at this company after them contacting me directly. The position was not discussed fully because they never provided an accurate job description. I was thrown into a job in which I had no foundation of what I would be doing. Once I started working there I was contact the first week about how things were progressing and never heard from them again. I believe I was sent a general Happy 4th of July email. When my position ended I was not told anything except I will be contacting you to find another position, because they don't want to pay unemployment. This company does the bare minimum. If all you need is a job, that's what you'll get.
Rights violated by staff member.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 3, 2018
Totally unprofessional. Don't have a clue of legal ethics or employee HIPAA violations process. CEO unknowable of what staff does or violations they perform.
Pros
Cons
Uneducated staff.
Time always correct
WarehouseI (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TnJune 24, 2015
I worked for UPS in Memphis, Tn although the warehouse where I was assigned worked 7 days 12 hours shifts I really enjoyed working for Staffing the Universe. I NEVER had a problem. my payroll was always entered correctly and in a timely matter. The staff were available for questions and any other concerns either by phone or email.
Pros
Nice compensation, placed quickly
Cons
No work-life balance
Wonder professional company!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJDecember 20, 2017
Great Great and Great!!! They are supportive and thoughtful people to work for. Management and staff are professional and ethical.
There is nothing to struggle with and the enjoyable part is that I cant state enough is kindness, consideration, ethical & respectful people to work for.
Temp for the first time never again
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 30, 2017
I worked through this staffing agency for a huge company. I had complaints that were taken to my manager that didn’t get handled. Training in large company was horrible. Work ethic horrible. No communication between staffing agency and manager in large company. Never again!
Pros
Money was good
Cons
No real chance of permanent hire
ready to work hard
Fiber Optic Tester (Current Employee) –  brownwoodNovember 20, 2014
I love working for this company you make a good living you don't have to work every day great benefits have been employed there fot 10yrs
Pros
make a good liviing
Cons
not appreciative of employees
they suck
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  njOctober 20, 2017
This company lacked in profession delay on payroll cost me more to work for them than I actually made. Which was nothing btw.It might work for some but not for all was happy to get something at first figure I can make money til something better came but the money still has yet to come . Only writing in hopes to be contacted and find out what's the hold up!!
Productive fun workplace
High Value Clerk (Current Employee) –  Baltimore mfJuly 19, 2017
I wirk for ups in arbutus very busy all year round depending on how many packages come i learned fast so i am now a pro i can average 30 packages a night by myself alone.The pay is great
Pros
Free pizza
Divided
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJMarch 16, 2016
For starters this company is family owned by the Block Family they have no respect for there employees at time no even addressing employees by there name very rude the wife of company walk around with her nose in the air as if she's better than people a bunch of privilege family that was handed everything
Pros
Co workers are fun
Cons
CEO rude
Warehouse Associate
Forklift Operator/Replenishment Material Handle (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 11, 2016
Forklift Operator/Material Handler/Shipping & Receiving
▪ Unloading trucks and maintaining inventory levels for the production floor.
▪ Also providing shipping and receiving/data entry functions via UPS,FED EX,SAP and various freight forwarders. International & Domestic
Pros
Early morning hours
Cons
Extremely Loud, Pay was ok, contract position

Want to know more about Staffing the Universe?

Ask a question
Rude and unprofessional staff. Lacking people skills
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 22, 2016
I turned down a potential job opportunity with this company because the staffing lady i spoke with was unbelievably rude. I wouldn't refer anyone to this company who are looking for work.
UPS Manhattan hub
Feeder dept (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 5, 2016
I work there more than a year now...I only there for the $$$$...2 much better things happening behind the brown shield ...everyday it's an issue ...older drivers talk down 2 you cuss u out ..