Staffmark Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 3,069 reviews matching the search See all 3,075 reviews
productive envoirnment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 17, 2018
I really loved this job ,there were opportunities to move forward in the job has lots of overtime.benefits and you were able to learn new things.great pay and flexible schedules.
Pros
flexible schedual
Cons
not enough breaks for the ammount of work and swaet you put in.
production
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, TNAugust 17, 2018
They are a very good place to work for. Helped me with everything I needed them to. They are very nice and want whats best for you. No matter the problem they are always there.
Its a temp service they get offers everywhere
Laborer (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 17, 2018
Hard to get placed and hours are very hard get if you single with kids but overall they do try to match you up with jobs you are capable of doing thank you
Nice place to work for
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 16, 2018
Very fair on and about everything, overall a very good company to work for they make sure they pair you up with something that you are interested in and if it doesn't work for you then as long as you give them a notice will then keep you in good standings with them.
Pros
15 min breaks
Cons
Too hot
Hot long days
Welder (Former Employee) –  Vonore, TNAugust 15, 2018
My supervisor was awesome liked my job missed to many days cause of health issues got fired 7 days in 4 months they will fire u which sucks when u do a great job at wat you do
Pros
Cons
Long days
Productive, Competitive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 14, 2018
Extremely hot, Competitive, racist
usually on a hot day i bring a lot of water to stay hydrated.
I learned how to work as a team, and always communicate with my coworkers or lead
Pros
2 breaks
Cons
Hot, Long hours
It was ok...very fast paced.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta AirportAugust 13, 2018
It was ok besides of mandatory 7 days. if U were not working under a fan..it was extremely hot inside the warehouse..I liked the fact of Pd lunches & a extra 10 min water break.
Consistent work with little requirements
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Obetz, OHAugust 13, 2018
Staffmark is a fantastic resource for anyone who only needs a consistent 40 hour work week, for 9-10 dollars per hour. The only problem is that since it is a temp agency, you will find yourself moving around to different projects frequently, and the pay could be a whole lot better for some of the assignments.
Pros
Simple work
Cons
short breaks, short assignments, low pay
Meh
Assistant at TUV Rheinland (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 12, 2018
It was a job. They seemed friendly enough in the office, but getting work was difficult. The job they set me up with wanted to hire me, but it was not what I was looking for. I was not offered a relocation when I didn't accept the one job offer.
Always productive and fun
Packer (Current Employee) –  Covington, TNAugust 11, 2018
As a packer at USCS, working for Staffmark, work is always productive and fun. productive because we always work at a fast pace hoping to finish the orders by the end of the shift and its always fun workiing together with other people.
Management/ Communication
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 11, 2018
The management and office staff were horrible..one didn't know what the other was doing and there was a severe lack of communication and honesty. The organization itself was like working for a fly by night firm...I wouldn't recommend any Company and or person to work with them especially the one in Bridgeton Missouri!
Pros
Cons
Poor management....poor communication....poor account assignments
Staff kept employees working
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAAugust 11, 2018
I am not working right now. But if I was I would like to go to Staffmark and get hired once again they kept me busy they were Fair and very organized and professional
Pros
Awesome customer service from the agents
Cons
Takes too long in between assignments
Ok place
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 10, 2018
If looking for a temporary job then Staff Mark is a good temporary service. Enjoyed the employment at placement jobs. Was quick at finding job placement
Temp job
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 9, 2018
Always got along with rep but heard that most people had trouble with them.Often had to check pay checks accuracy because shortages occurred to often.Always got what i was owed.
hardworking place with simple job instructions
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2018
A typical day consists of setting up air conditioning units by drilling and using a fin comb to brush the coil. Unless you have difficulty with transportation, you must come to work exactly at 5am, if you come in 30 minutes late, the supervisor will send you home. Management consist of supervisors and crew leaders. The easiest part of the job is the process of the job is simple. The hardest part of the job is you have to stand up 8 hours and your lunch break is shorter than 30 minutes, and you never know where you will be place at and when the weather is hot, it is hotter in the workplace than it is outside. Workplace consists of every ethnicity.
Pros
replacable protection gear
Cons
short breaks, not enough production, cut hours short if there no production
Staffmark LongBeach
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 8, 2018
To be honest, Staffmark is pretty great for the most part. They place you in jobs they have available to you the same day depending on what your looking for and your open availability. The pay depends on which warehouse you are at, but they do follow the state $11/ hr minimum so you can’t complain much. Most warehouses I’ve been to were pretty flexible and easy work. You come in to work, go straight to your depts, get directed by your dept manager on what the daily fulfillment task is then get to work, take your breaks and so on. Pretty simple. Yes, it’s a temporary agency, but there are career advancement depending on the warehouse you will be working in. Rules are straight forward. Just follow them. Good work ethic=more hours+longer placements
Pros
Fastest Job Placement
Cons
Long Term work isn’t guaranteed
Great Job
General Services (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARAugust 8, 2018
They are very helpful and very understanding. They go out of their way to help you in any way they can. They have good pay. Also , they have great benefits.
Excellent staff
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  OHAugust 8, 2018
Good place to work for in any industry. I am pleased with the communication and staff. Good place to work and they are very through in their placements
Time went by fast.
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 7, 2018
The work I was doing for Staffmark was shipping and receiving different chemicals. It was a large open warehouse with barrels stacked on pallets which were stacked on top of each other and also placed on racks. I would fill orders and stage them to be shipped out, and also received deliveries to be stored away.
Pros
I enjoyed operating the forklift and working on my own.
Cons
I didn't enjoy late deliveries.
great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 7, 2018
I believe my work good they were an very organized at times I like the workers they seem to care about the employment of their employees great providing at providing work
Pros
okay i guess
Cons
no paid breaks