Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 3,131 reviews matching the search See all 3,137 reviews
Productive and fun
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2018
Productive and fun workplace with a good work place and a very good secerity and it's very clean every body help you if you don't no what's going on and love the team work
I actually liked going to work for once. It was a great environment and my co-workers were great too.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 15, 2018
I loved the job I was placed at through staffmark. I would love to go back if I was given a chance. My personal matters for leaving woudnt be an issue
treated me right
warehouse laborer (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 12, 2018
packing candy. It was a good job, They were decent to work for. Not enough hours.I never felt overwhelmed by the work. It was a steady pace , but not rushed . The team a worked well together , The bosses were good to us. they made you feel good about what you did at the end of the day.
Pros
climate controlled
Cons
not enough hours
data entry was ok
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAOctober 12, 2018
Staffmark is a temporary employment agency and as such the work is not glamorous. In fact, employees kind of get treated like a herd of cattle. The pay was good though.
Productive fast paced
Material Handler, Product Picker, Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, AR 72117October 12, 2018
Fast paced, constantly moving. You'll stay busy. Pay doesn't match work load. Overtime is mandatory so balancing work & personal can be difficult. Communication with management was very poor.
OK staffing agency
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 11, 2018
They’re not really attentive to employees they send out to the different locations. They try to give you the minimum amount of hourly pay, and they don’t do personal check ups to see how the job is going.
Productive and fun workplace
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2018
StaffMark was a great Agency/Company to work for. It was fun and exciting. They often had contest and warded whom ever had the highest sales for the day.
Pros
Fun work place. great incentives
Decent temporary job agency
Data Entry/Administration/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 10, 2018
It’s your basic run of the mill employment service. Temp to hire work scarce mostly simple assignments with not much growth with clients they have. More like a revolving door policy.
Different entry jobs
Middletown Ohio- laborer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHOctober 9, 2018
You will get all kinds of training from different job sites. If you lose your job they will find another in the same day. Hours vary from 8 hour to 12 hour shifts.
Typical Factory
American Mitsuba Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, IN 46773October 9, 2018
There isn't a whole lot to say, I worked with Staffmark at American Mitsuba for about 8 months. It was very hot in the warehouse part, and I don't know how many "job bids" I applied for until I finally got hired in as a Line Operator out on the floor.
I was in this place called Pass-Through Repack and it was very easy. Some of the other people there just couldn't figure it out though. You get boxes from the warehouse (given to you by a forklift onto rollers), you open the boxes, document info on the boxes & parts, check the parts in the boxes using an organized picture-book as reference, close the boxes, stack the boxes, wrap the boxes, ship the boxes.
Extremely simple. I could do it with a migraine (well, the ones that are severe headaches, but the really bad migraines I had to call off, luckily though I had FMLA/doctors notes).
Pros
benefits, easy job, on-site supervisor from temp company
Cons
hot, hot, hot, hot, rude coworkers, no limit as temp
staffmark
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 9, 2018
Its a good company to work for when you are placed but its not quick between job sites when a job ends it takes a while to get another job i would like a more permanant position.
Pros
they have good cmpanys
Cons
you dont always get another job when one ends
My employment was through a temp service
Temporary Service I (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 8, 2018
As I stated earlier I was employed through a temp service. It filled the void that I needed at the time. I was between jobs and needed income. The pay was not good but it served its purpose while I was out of work. The staff was nice you could call and talk about any problems you were having at the assignment that you went to or any concerns about the job..
Pros
Plenty jobs were avaliable
Cons
Not enough money
Current Location only
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 4, 2018
New/Returning management changed entire atmosphere of company. Retention dropped drastically and Recruiting was hindered due to return of previous management.
work atmosphere
Office assistant (Gateway &BNY Mellon) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 4, 2018
I liked a few assignments but there were assignments they gave me that just did not fir what I asked for and they were not helpful sometimes. The workers sometimes were very snippy and rude.
Work
Phone Inspector (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNOctober 3, 2018
A typical day just include doing phone inspections on various workstations. Each day you are on a different station and this is a sit down job. The shift is early morning and works for everyone schedule.
Pros
The work schedule
Good Placement
Machine Operator/Warehouse/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2018
I came to Staffmark looking for a decent paying job and they provided it so that I could continue to help my children in college.The economy wasn't good but they still found a place for me.
Pros
Very helpful
Cons
Very helpful
The company will find you work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 2, 2018
Company finds you job placement. Flexible hours to come in to fill out application and testing. Quick payout without having to wait three weeks. One week in the hole at some jobs.
Pros
Quick job placement
Cons
low compensation
Good work placements
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAOctober 2, 2018
Well recommended to everyone for full-time or part-time job they have local jobs no need to travel far from your area really understandable and help full
Believes in having fun
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 2, 2018
An atmosphere where it's important to love what you do every day. Staffmark promotes adding some jazz in your day to keep things light and refreshing!
They rewarded the temps worker for job well done paid by Staffmark.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 1, 2018
Staffmark was a very good temp agency to work with they looked out for their temp employees and took care of their temp employees as well they didn't leave them out when their temp employees worked hard like the regular employees and they awarded them as well. The company they sent their employees to the company provided their temp employees with the proper gear for all to wear and if a accident happened they talk to the person that was in the accident and ask all their supervisor and temps and the regular employees about the accident to find out what happened so yes Staffmark, is a wonderful temp agency to work for.
Pros
I had lunch and clock in and out and food truck was provided as well.
Cons
I had both 15 minutes breaks on time and return back to work on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.