Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 3,387 reviews matching the search See all 3,393 reviews
You can get a decent paying job there
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 21, 2019
Their job is to get you a job. You can get a decent job without experience, too. I'm sure if it's a nation wide company you can have major differences depending on the state.
Solution Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 20, 2019
Productive and fun atmosphere, environment full of vision and focus. A company that believes in helping other people and operating in excellence. A great company.
Siempre tienen disponibilidad de trabajo
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2019
Solo mo me gustó que cuando hablaba al encargado para avisarle que faltaría no me constestaba
I enjoyed myself and learned a lot.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 18, 2019
Staffmark got me to work right away and hooked me up with various jobs. They had me without work for a week or 2 at times but for the most part they kept me busy. Good honest people with many connections.
Pros
Many jobs and hours available.
Cons
The week or 2 occasionally where there is no work.
NIce Enviroment
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 18, 2019
Everyone was friendly and very helpful.
They put me in a great place that fit my work experience.
Help me get to the job with the education I needed for the job.
Unfair but decent place to work if you don't mind being a temp forever.
TLC Operator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNFebruary 15, 2019
Contractor Pay: Not enough for living in the areas surrounding. Not enough hourly pay to make up for work/life balance because the hours take the entire early morning to afternoon. Pay is not enough for working with electro-sensitive devices under fast-paced production time.

Communication: Poor. They respond in vague messages when you are truly concerned or new about something. It seems like they do.not.care. and treat you like you don't matter because there are more people looking for work.

Management: Unfairness. Picks on employees. Takes away bonuses for minor attendance issues when the work production and at-work ethic is exceedingly great. People that miss every week are not being reported and still get the bonus.

Environment: Relaxing and calm in certain areas. Good place to socialize and meet people of all backgrounds. The strict work process changes too often and does not make sense most of the time. Sedentary most of the time.

The bad: Threatens to take away bonuses for making human errors. Can companies threaten you like that? This is most of the warehouse.

Getting hired on: They emphasize that you will get hired on at 3 months, then they say 6 months, been here for a year and still not hired on, while those that have terrible work ethic and major issues can easily get into the company solely because they have connections.

-A honest review of working for Staffmark at this location.
Pros
Complimentary uniform shirts, kind of flexible
Cons
Unfairness with employees. Terrible communication.
Staffmarks Former Employee
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 15, 2019
Its a good company to work for as a temp services agency. Always hiring. Will have you start working in 1 business day. I recommend for those who are looking for employment should go to Staffmark.
Very Willing to work with family needs
Mail Processor (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAFebruary 15, 2019
They understand the need not to accept every job available due to family obligations. They do not blacklist you for turning a job down. I work for two different companies under their guidance.
Productive work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 14, 2019
I enjoyed working with this agency they were willing to work with me and getting me into places to work. They were very nice and quick into getting us into a job.
Productive and flexable
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARFebruary 14, 2019
They found a job for me quickly, offered all testing required. If I meeded a day off for any appointments they helped me get the time. When I had to relocate due to family health issues they were very supportive.
Pros
Easy Time sheets
Cons
I had to leave before the contract was finished.
Lousy communication. They don’t care at all about their employees
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 13, 2019
Don’t be fooled by these managers smile’s -they do not care at all about you! They pay less than all of the other Temp Agency is out there and then do nothing about it when you bring it to their attention. They will be rude to you and your face and they were not protect you in anyway on the job. If you don’t care and you just need a job go ahead and use them but as soon as you get your money and leave them because they don’t care about you at all.
Pros
Cons
Fake people, low pay, no help.
good job agency
forklift operator and ride on pallet jack (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CAFebruary 13, 2019
friendly staff really helped and got me through process fast and to a job quickly. keeps you updated on jobs in case you are not working and always available through email.
Very productive place of work
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNFebruary 12, 2019
10 hour shift that seemed to by faster then you'd. Had 15min paid breaks every 2 hours plus a 30min unpaid lunch. Very easy to get along with the other people in the work place, also they had very high standards on safety and teamwork.
Pros
Money
Cons
Standing
Not a well experience, Not very proffesionol in my opinion
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAFebruary 11, 2019
Was told to call for a new position certain day the person I spoke to wasn't available that day , was told to text the number no response called back no answer spoke with GABBI fontana location (Not professional in my opinion very rude)
Pros
quick startup
Cons
difficult communication for jobs
get people to work for
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 10, 2019
this is a temp service they will work with you on job placement just a great temp service to work for they will go out of there way for you fun people to be around ...
Pros
place you where you can work ..
Cons
they are a temp service nothing solid
okay
Temp (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 9, 2019
I did not like the manager at staffmark, however, the other person in the office was very nice and helpful. They helped find me 2 permanent jobs so it was pretty helpful
fast paced and very stressful
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Van Wert, OHFebruary 9, 2019
fast paced factory work that is very stressful, need the ability to multitask. Keep busy the whole shift. The factory placement varied but most of the work was decent.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
low pay for the work required
company is no longer in business
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2019
Company is no longer in business. Was told the office was closing. was in a great location but the office closed when the company was sold to another company
Pros
great building
Cons
closed the office
No firm backup
General Laborer - Corrugating Plant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 7, 2019
Was sent to a assignment where no one would care about you. Just another number to push the buttons. Supervisors arrogant, talked about the employees, played mind games no real encouragement, always getting put down
Pros
Cons
No family time, weak supervision
Great start to career in warehouse
producation staff (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 6, 2019
This was a great start to a warehouse career. Fast-paced industrial setting. This is a temporary service that provides immediate assignments and weekly pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.