Staffmark
Happiness rating is 65 out of 100

Staffmark Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,111 reviews
tempassignmentagencytemporarywarehouseplacementsendpermanent

Was it horrible? No. But get ready to do more than paid to deal with.

Once Covid hit, nobody knew what anyone was doing. We all went remote and it was just utter chaos. It showed the lack of management skills there. I worked at the corporate office downtown Cincinnati so it was already a hassle taking a bus through the city in the mornings and then just come into a job you had to learn as you go instead of being fully trained up front. Honestly that’s most companies but this is serious. If you don’t pay someone correctly or on time it can really effect peoples lives. I don’t think that was taken are seriously as it should have been.

Pros

They tried to get everyone involved socially

Cons

Bad management, disorganized, toxic work environment

Good Hours

Not very good assignment environment very toxic at the temp assignment. Very difficult to work where I was placed. Great hours but not good people healthy people to work with at the assignment.

Staffmark insights

Based on 1,082 survey responses
What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Never got PAID!

I never received bonuses promised by company I was temp for! Also HUGE mistakes in payroll, after fighting with Staffmatk about payroll and missing money, I gave up, moved on and will worn people they are not a reputable company to work for! Period!

Was good

They made sure I was given jobs that I could do I received benefits and was Treated really well by everyone I met the jobs where never to far from where I lived pay was ok granted in the Midwest can you call any wage liveable

Kind and understanding staff.

Overall, everyone at this company is very friendly and very open to helping you if needed. It is a very good and healthy environment and that is what makes this company stand out.

Great learning experience

The environment was fun and playful and the majority of the time that's was a big party. I did learn a lot working there and I appreciate them for that.

Good money and good people

They always keep you busy and work with you to find you the right job . They have great job availabe and they really work with you to find you the right shift and pay

Pros

Money

Sometimes okay people

Sometimes okay people bad jobs bad pay bad place to be, don't give you any details about the job don't put you in the right position you asked for and don't care

All about sales...

This was presented as an HR Recruiting job, but it was just a sales job putting able bodies in seats. No real screening for qualifications it was all about numbers and not about people.

Nice staffing agent's

Good for short term work always a gig that can fit into your daily. My only objections are poorly explained assessments/being told one thing and showing up to be place else were, also overtime hours that become mandatory when u start.

Pros

If you show up they always have an assignment

Cons

Not all jobs pay the amount of work you be doing

It wasn't for me

I didn't enjoy the over night work and the hours became exhausting over time. Having mandatory overtime was completely miserable. My social life went down the tube and I lost an unhealthy amount of weight in a short amount of time.

Pros

You save money when your too exhausted to do anything

Cons

Break room is no where near where you work and your breaks are strictly timed

Great Company to Work for

Staffmark in Florence and Hebron Kentucky are great! The staff at both offices are always happy and willing to help. I’ve never had a problem with my schedule or pay. I love that I can get overtime. If your not happy at a site but still show up and work they’ll help find you a new location. I’ve seen these people really work it out for people in need.

Pros

High paying jobs

Cons

None really

Overall Rating is based on Agency and Company

I was with a single company the entire duration of employment. The Supplier really liked me. Therefore, helpful in my pursuit to transition to Staffmark for increased pay. Transition increased pay from $10 to $12.50. Company would not hire me as a regular permanent employee. Company began a new system limiting work hours to one day a week. I learned a lot working with a well established company and its management professionals both Agency and Company.

Pros

Company allowed work flexibility. No micromanaging from Staffmark.

Cons

Dead-end Company. Minimal contact with Agency (Staffmark).

contacting Staffmark you will receive a position

When contacting Staffmark you will receive a position. As long as you can show up for work and do the job it is guaranteed that you will take home a paycheck.

Pros

Guaranteed to work

Cons

The contract can in at any time with no warning

Entirely unprofessional and chaotic

I've worked for several staffing companies during my long professional career and never had I experienced such an unprofessional, chaotic one as this.Truly every time I had contact with a staffmark representative they told me something that they didn't follow up on.Mistakes Staffmark made during my hiring process actually got me fired from the company they hired me for.If you have the option to go elsewhere I highly suggest it.

Pros

Good compensation if all the chips fall correctly

Cons

Unprofessional management and employees

Its a gig

Staffmark is usually a good place to work at but it depends on the jobsite. I would recommend asking about stable hours and overtime. Some jobsites don't offer 40 hours beware of that.

If you're looking for temporary work this is fine.

Not much leadership. Pretty much do your job, get a paycheck and go home. You are bounced around from one job to another. You don't know what you will be doing from one day to the next. There is no since of community.

Pros

Easy shifts

Cons

Never knowing if the company you're in will still be under contract when you come in to work.

Bottom tier staffing

Staffmark has great locations and does good things many places, but the bridgeton MO location is not a good place to work. The clientel in the area are not a fit for the jobs available or pay well below market value.

Pros

Weekends and holidays off

Cons

Lack of safety

I'm only one Vietnamese there. Cause all people here are Mexican Latino...they cool with me. Haha by the way I miss them so much when I started.

I like company, I like my work with people. This company very chill and support you. No need to worry how they train you. First day I thought i can't do this but they help and everything go through. Then day by day it going good here so works and have fun here.

Leads promise to promote at all locations but never even got hired on

If u wanna work by yourself then get a forklift Job here. It's much more peaceful than the other locations when I was there. If you miss due to bad weather u still get points against you.

Pros

Clocking out at the end of the day

Cons

Management for the companies they staff.

Very Fun and Encouraging company!

Staffmark Group wants their employees to succeed! There are opportunities to learn and grow. They are supportive and assist/listen to your needs and concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Staffmark.
Powered byComparably