Staffmark

Working at Staffmark in Atlanta, GA: Employee Reviews

Atlanta, GA69 reviews

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,109 reviews

Overall Rating is based on Agency and Company

I was with a single company the entire duration of employment. The Supplier really liked me. Therefore, helpful in my pursuit to transition to Staffmark for increased pay. Transition increased pay from $10 to $12.50. Company would not hire me as a regular permanent employee. Company began a new system limiting work hours to one day a week. I learned a lot working with a well established company and its management professionals both Agency and Company.

Pros

Company allowed work flexibility. No micromanaging from Staffmark.

Cons

Dead-end Company. Minimal contact with Agency (Staffmark).

Staffmark is great.

Staffmark Atl Airport look after workers. Quick to find a job. People are there for you. They pay rate is always competitive to other agencies. Sometimes hard to reach but go into office & they make time for you.

Official response from Staffmark

January 10, 2022
Thank you for your review. Our mission is to be a great partner to our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Staffmark for your employment needs.

Staffmark insights

Based on 1,081 survey responses
What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Enjoyed my time

I learned so much working with Staffmark. Great introduction into the field. Initiative is welcomed and we really had the opportunity to create plans for employees and our clients. I moved into management quickly based on performance also.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work here was nothing but getting the job done . Stocking was fast paced because of a lot of shipment. This was a temp service so I was located at many different areas and got to work with amazing people

Judgement

Everybody always trying to be better than a person instead of getting the job done The supervisor is on your back about everything they only gave 1 15min break with a 12 hours shift

Very reliable

I like that I was put on assignments for long periods I love the flexibility the distance and the people as well as the customers. I love the pay and benefits of learning within and getting a permanent position..the skills and the growth of every position offered

A decent place to work

Its a good job. I do have trouble getting in contact with support staff. The pay could be better and its hard to get to the office from where I live.

great company to work for

The staff at staffmark is absolutely amazing, they work diligently to make sure they help you find employment that fit your needs. I would and have recommended other people to work there.

I had a very good experience

I'm please to say that I truly enjoyed my time with Staffmark. It was a professional environment & the hiring manager was vsry easy to gst a long with. He showed professional behavior everytime I met with him.

Pros

The pay for customer service

Cons

The buy out percentage.

Overall great place

This company has great management and clear directions on how to succeed. Everyone was always helpful hospitable and pleasant to deal with. You could not find a better more productive environment to be apart of.

Pros

Work life balance pay benefits and ability to advance

Cons

Not enough positions for everyone that is interested in working there

I worked well as a temporary employee .

I was able to maintain stability with various assignments training was thorough but the ability to land an assignment with permanent job status and benefits were limited.

Pros

Options to choose seasonal work

Cons

Nothing lead to permanent position

Great work

I went though them to get a job with newgistics and it was a great experience. They always came in to check on me to make sure everything was going good.

Great Place to Work

Staffmark is a staffing company that has some internal managerial jobs. If you like working with people and being able to nurture success then this is a great place to work.

A temp service

This is a temp service. So depending on what type of work you're looking for and depending what type of work they have available will determine if you will find work. I had no problem with them.

Pros

Help finding work

Cons

Temporary

Reliable

The company is very reliable. Very consistent with finding work for an individual in need. When I was down an out the staffing comapy was very helpful.

Pros

no pros or cons

Cons

no pro or cons

Contract/Temporary

Learned alot but and met alot of good people. The experiences here were great as I felt I was able to help alot of people. The was a short term position. However,, very enjoyable and learned alot.

work

Fast paced work environment. Lots of training and educational experience that are very helpful for your job duties. Good health benefits and 401k could be better.

Temporary Employment

Worked various positions at Staffmark, this is a temporary agency. I worked data entry and special events at the Congress center in downtown Atlanta. It a rewarding experience and I meet a lot of nice people.

Pros

Variety of jobs

Cons

There were none

Lack of care

The company was extremely easy to get into but as far as moving up it was nearly impossible I would never would here again but it was a easy first job.

too many hours of work 7 dayys a week.

The job that i am assigned to is 12 hrs. a day 7 days a week and we are not able to take days off or we will be fired for not coming in because we are tired but for the most part the money is great but whats the use if you can not enjoy your success.

Pros

good money

Cons

No off days

potential for growth

I learned many thing worth using for growth within a new company. The employers work really hard to find you a stable positions in what ever you are looking for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Staffmark.
Powered byComparably

Compare Staffmark with

Learn about Staffmark in Atlanta, GA

• Staffmark
  • Atlanta, GA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?