Happiness rating is 65 out of 100

3.0Job Security & Advancement

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,135 reviews
tempassignmentagencytemporarywarehouseplacementsendpermanent

Overall Rating is based on Agency and Company

I was with a single company the entire duration of employment. The Supplier really liked me. Therefore, helpful in my pursuit to transition to Staffmark for increased pay. Transition increased pay from $10 to $12.50. Company would not hire me as a regular permanent employee. Company began a new system limiting work hours to one day a week. I learned a lot working with a well established company and its management professionals both Agency and Company.

Pros

Company allowed work flexibility. No micromanaging from Staffmark.

Cons

Dead-end Company. Minimal contact with Agency (Staffmark).

Very reliable

I like that I was put on assignments for long periods I love the flexibility the distance and the people as well as the customers. I love the pay and benefits of learning within and getting a permanent position..the skills and the growth of every position offered

Staffmark insights

Based on 1,143 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

great company to work for

The staff at staffmark is absolutely amazing, they work diligently to make sure they help you find employment that fit your needs. I would and have recommended other people to work there.

Overall great place

This company has great management and clear directions on how to succeed. Everyone was always helpful hospitable and pleasant to deal with. You could not find a better more productive environment to be apart of.

Pros

Work life balance pay benefits and ability to advance

Cons

Not enough positions for everyone that is interested in working there

I worked well as a temporary employee .

I was able to maintain stability with various assignments training was thorough but the ability to land an assignment with permanent job status and benefits were limited.

Pros

Options to choose seasonal work

Cons

Nothing lead to permanent position

Great Place to Work

Staffmark is a staffing company that has some internal managerial jobs. If you like working with people and being able to nurture success then this is a great place to work.

A temp service

This is a temp service. So depending on what type of work you're looking for and depending what type of work they have available will determine if you will find work. I had no problem with them.

Pros

Help finding work

Cons

Temporary

Temporary Employment

Worked various positions at Staffmark, this is a temporary agency. I worked data entry and special events at the Congress center in downtown Atlanta. It a rewarding experience and I meet a lot of nice people.

Pros

Variety of jobs

Cons

There were none

too many hours of work 7 dayys a week.

The job that i am assigned to is 12 hrs. a day 7 days a week and we are not able to take days off or we will be fired for not coming in because we are tired but for the most part the money is great but whats the use if you can not enjoy your success.

Pros

good money

Cons

No off days

potential for growth

I learned many thing worth using for growth within a new company. The employers work really hard to find you a stable positions in what ever you are looking for.

Staffmark

Staffmark did a great job with placing employees with great companies, however they did not do enough to help promote permanent placement. In addition, they could have done more in the area of employee engagement.

Productive high paced environment that is fun to work for.

Fast Paced Line Leader must maintain and achieve daily quotas. Management interacts often with production line and occasionally helps on the production line. Hardest part of job is training co-workers to maintain fast pace to achieve goals. Most enjoyable part is the physical nature of job.

Pros

Many opportunities to advance career

Cons

Hours can vary or there can be shortages of work available

My review

Overall I enjoyed the managers at Staffmark they were wonderful, however the actual staffing agency was horrible great management horrible rules.

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

No Advancement

i like this employer

I personally enjoyed this employer because, they gave u a choice to make everyday, they didn't try and force us to work nor did they icro manage our progress.

Productive and Positive Environment

Staffmark has helped me come a long way and they have disciplined and tamed me to remain focus and become a better person in life.

I could not depend on long term work.

All the assignments were short term lasting less than two weeks at a time. It was problematic to arrive at on site and have to wait a job opening.

Pros

If you had absolutely no income, it could help.

Cons

Not enough work to keep you afloat.

productive work place

Great company to work for even though its a staffing agency, I did mostly warehouse work, line operator and conducted some package checking a lot of shipping and receiving.

Lacking consistant corporate structure

Lacking consistant corporate structure ... little if any advancement potential. There is very little else for me to say about this company.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Lacking consistant corporate structure

Had a good experience with this staffing agency in trying to find a career. They were helpful and there for me when I needed time off.

enjoyed my job

Great leaning experience it was live a family there, I just wanted to get back to Hvac field in which I enjoy and love the challenge,

Staffmark

Staffmark placed with me a Fortune 400 Company. Department was busy and job description was exact to daily duties