Staffmark

3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,135 reviews
tempassignmentagencytemporarywarehouseplacementsendpermanent

Judgement

Everybody always trying to be better than a person instead of getting the job done The supervisor is on your back about everything they only gave 1 15min break with a 12 hours shift

Overall great place

This company has great management and clear directions on how to succeed. Everyone was always helpful hospitable and pleasant to deal with. You could not find a better more productive environment to be apart of.

Pros

Work life balance pay benefits and ability to advance

Cons

Not enough positions for everyone that is interested in working there

Staffmark insights

Based on 1,143 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

I worked well as a temporary employee .

I was able to maintain stability with various assignments training was thorough but the ability to land an assignment with permanent job status and benefits were limited.

Pros

Options to choose seasonal work

Cons

Nothing lead to permanent position

A temp service

This is a temp service. So depending on what type of work you're looking for and depending what type of work they have available will determine if you will find work. I had no problem with them.

Pros

Help finding work

Cons

Temporary

Lack of care

The company was extremely easy to get into but as far as moving up it was nearly impossible I would never would here again but it was a easy first job.

too many hours of work 7 dayys a week.

The job that i am assigned to is 12 hrs. a day 7 days a week and we are not able to take days off or we will be fired for not coming in because we are tired but for the most part the money is great but whats the use if you can not enjoy your success.

Pros

good money

Cons

No off days

potential for growth

I learned many thing worth using for growth within a new company. The employers work really hard to find you a stable positions in what ever you are looking for.

very strict

this Job was very strict if we didn't get the work done we had to work the whole week, and we could barley talk during work and if you was one minute late they would have sent you home

Assembled and inspected automotive parts

I wished the pay was more at the time it paid only 7.50 per hr, the shift I liked and learning something new about automotive parts but I like the shift early mornings

Pros

Early morning shift

Cons

The pay rate for a temp service was to low

i like this employer

I personally enjoyed this employer because, they gave u a choice to make everyday, they didn't try and force us to work nor did they icro manage our progress.

Productive and Positive Environment

Staffmark has helped me come a long way and they have disciplined and tamed me to remain focus and become a better person in life.

Lacking consistant corporate structure

Lacking consistant corporate structure ... little if any advancement potential. There is very little else for me to say about this company.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Lacking consistant corporate structure

enjoyed my job

Great leaning experience it was live a family there, I just wanted to get back to Hvac field in which I enjoy and love the challenge,

Overall w it was a nice place to work but the building could have been better.

Everybody was up beat and ready to get there job done. The days always seem to go by so fast.

Very Productive

I like everything about this job, i wish i still was their .the supervisor was a good person the crew was great people to work with every body got a long.

Staffmark

Staffmark placed with me a Fortune 400 Company. Department was busy and job description was exact to daily duties

Great company and cool people to be around

I like the job and what they had to offer me and would like the same from any other staffing company

Productive and fun work place

Staffmark is a great company to be employed with. They adhere to your needs and the make sure that you have all the training and materials to the job that is assigned to you to the best of your ability.

Pros

great staff

Cons

healthcare