Staffmark Employee Reviews

I really don't have anythng to say
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Blytheville, ARMarch 14, 2018
I personally did not have a good experience with Staffmark, because they would not honor my doctors excuse as far as a medical limitation because I had been bitten by a brown recluse on my leg and was being treated for it.
Great place to work.
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 14, 2018
Nice friendly people work here. I had a good time working here. They don't pressure you to take jobs that you don't want to. I had steady work here. I was temping in between jobs.
general
Wastewater Treatment Operator (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, CTMarch 13, 2018
Working for a temp agency temp to hire is good . Many variables working for clients if this is going to be job or short term employment . good luck
Will keep you working but no advancements
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHMarch 12, 2018
Will keep you busy but with out any kind of movement forward. 30 min lunch break with two 15 min breaks in between. The hardest part of the job was being around people who were under paid and grouchy.
not to bad
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMarch 11, 2018
i run a bagging machine crutons sunflower seeds cranberrys i liked running the machine untill they hired a 2nd shift super the man didnt have a cluehe wouldnt make his people clean machines contrary to good manufacturing practices when they started running crutons over top of granberries i had enough i wasnt going to make somthing i wouldnt eat myself
Pros
Cons
only relatives got hired my lead on 3rd could notfollow the schedule but mommy was asupervisor
Workplace Culture
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAMarch 10, 2018
Management was okay on some days. The salary was terrible, you worked a lot just to really get nothing. The hours weren't consistent at all, there were days that we didn't get a full 8 hours.
nothing to say
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 10, 2018
this was a temporary job going to different warehouses doing different things such as inventory , stocking and also working the fairgrounds as a cook.
I was a contract employee for OHL
Warehouse/Temporary (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMarch 10, 2018
OHL was a good place to work but very cold inside, was a large warehouse that was very hard to heat. Breaks were given and that was nice. I actually wished I had stayed there.
Pros
special lunch and bbq's
Cons
cold inside the building
Never a dull moment
Senior Account manager (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 9, 2018
learning new things everyday is the norm. Stress dumped from the top of the food chain until it just becomes unbearable at the branch level. No amount of work, extra hours, blood sweat or tears is acknowledged but let one thing slip through the cracks and you get some attention then.

the best part of the job are the temporary employees and the feeling you get with a success story. Trying to match employees to the perfect job so that they can advance themselves is great.

The worst part is you have to be a cookie cutter, dress a certain way, hang with the in crowd to go anywhere in this company. At least in the division I work in.

Co- workers for the most part have been amazing people who are now life long friends. Very few leave and aren't happy for having made the leap. The work load is insane and there is zero appreciation for those that stick around to take it, they simply want more and more.
Pros
helping people
Cons
management could care less about their employees.
Good people
WAREHOUSE LEAD (Current Employee) –  Sumner WAMarch 9, 2018
Working with Staffmark has been a great experience. I am just looking for something that has a little more of a challenge to it. Standard warehouse work. Orders are picked and processed to go out the door.
Ok
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INMarch 9, 2018
This company was ok. I only worked for them temporarily until I could get hired in full time to the place I was working at for them. This was only a temp job assignment.
worked in a plastics factory
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHMarch 7, 2018
Workred aat plastic pack in jackson center , Ohio . i swept floors while the line would be down and packed plastic bottles and banned plastic bottles.
Pros
fats paced and time when quickly
Cons
the group leader treated the temporary help poorly
Staffmark has a great office staff!!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 6, 2018
The ladies in the Little Rock office are THE BEST! They work with you to find a job that fits you. I would recommend ANY and EVERYONE that needs a temporary job in Little Rock, Arkansas, Staffmark is the place to go!
Pros
Temporarty job agency
Very Rude Recruiter
N/A (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMarch 5, 2018
They make you feel that you don't matter and act as if you are ignorant. The representative I spoke with about an issue I was having was very rude and unprofessional! They don't care, its funny they act this way because it just shows how out of touch they are with recruiting highly qualified candidates! Don't waste your time. Even if you do go to them and they act this way to you as well just know they are in a situation they don't want to be in and take the high road an just walk! Too many other opportunities out there than to submit yourself to being treated as if your ignorant.
Great place to get your foot into the door of many companies
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHMarch 5, 2018
A great way to get your foot into the door for companies. Most job openings can lead to a full time hire in position. Available work for all shifts and a wide selection of companies to work for.
Pros
Various job opportunities
Cons
Not always leading to hire in status
Didn't deserver being treated wrongly by this temp. Company!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 5, 2018
I do understand that there was a job to do, and the high expectation to do it right the first time with no mistakes, but unfortunately because I'd never worked a driving delivery position in the evening before I did cause me some issues like not sleeping well, and feeling tired throughtout the night, and not thinking clearly some. But, the fact that I did make the deliveried I did on time, and everything put in order professionally, etc. says alot about me taking the job serious apart from the mistakes I was unfortunately making.
Pros
Good pay, no one bothering me, great truck
Cons
Long night hours five days a week...grr, Not having a fuel card for emergencies
Need a permanent job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 3, 2018
Need a permanent position. No set hours at my last position made it difficult, because I would not know if I would have 1 or 2 truckloads. Looking more of warehouse
I enjoyed my placement
Quality Process Checker (Former Employee) –  Remington Arms lonoke, ARMarch 2, 2018
I only wish could have became permanent where I was placed. My only complaint was that the contact I had there became very hard to contact over they no longer had a site on the premises where I placed.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
You have to constantly contact them because marking yourself as available will not be enough.
Warehouse
Field Tester (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMarch 1, 2018
They staff are very nice people I been working for staffmart for years and I still love it. I love Justy coming to work and getting off on time. Then they help the best way they can to get you a job
Pros
great food at the job
Cons
breaks just short
Place for hard working individuals
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 28, 2018
At Staffmark, hard work is required or the job will not fit you. If you do not catch on quickly you will stop the flow of things and will be let go. The job is temporary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.