StaffRehab Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
Great environment to be!!!
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 15, 2018
Staffrehab is an excellent place to work, staff and co-workers are great people to be around, I work as a teacher and enjoy working with Staffrehab!!!
Pros
great work environment, friendly staff, good benefits
Cons
not paid during breaks
April 16, 2018

We are pleased to hear you enjoy the working environment with StaffRehab and your current assignment. We enjoy having you on the team as well!

Great company
Paraeductor (Current Employee) –  Los angelsMarch 12, 2018
Probably one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The staff/administrators/recruiters are all so awesome. They really go out of there way to make sure there employees are happy.
Great contracts and work experience I have been given from staff rehab.
April 16, 2018

We are excited to hear this review that we stand out from other companies you've worked with! We make sure all of our employees are communicated with to ensure they are doing well in their positions.

Fun assignment
Licensed vocational nurse (Current Employee) –  Needles, caMarch 9, 2018
I enjoy my assignment from staff rehab. I like working with the kids as well as the teachers. The admin staff at staff rehab are always very helpful and eager to answer any questions
Pros
They are always very helpful and concerned about how you are doing
Cons
None so far
April 16, 2018

We are in consistent communication to make sure everything is happy and successful in their positions. Happy to hear you are liking your assignment!

staffrehab.com

It’s a really good and helpful and cooperative place.
Special aid (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 7, 2018
I love how they work with giving me a job to do. How to follow up and care about my emotional situation. I love this agency and their policy. They being cooperative and curtius.
Pros
Responsive
April 16, 2018

Thank you for the comments! We treat all of our employees with courtesy, dignity, and respect. Enjoy the rest of the school year!

staffrehab.com

I enjoy my job, but not the management of StaffRehab
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Temecula Valley, CAFebruary 1, 2018
I learned that I took the job without finding out and they never told me that I was a contract substitute without benefits due to the hours they told me I could not work beyond. I do alot of over the 7 hours a day due to teaching responsibilities. In Special Ed it is difficult to work 7 hours a day and keep up with the paperwork they expect you to do.
Pros
I like teaching
Cons
There were many things they didn't explain about the contract.
February 2, 2018

Benefits are available for those working 30 hours a week or more. Working 35 hours per week you are then eligible for PTO. We try to make this clear for all employees at the very beginning of our conversations. If you'd like to discuss your contract further, we would be happy to discuss. You can always ask to speak to a manager as well.

Excellent company!
SLPA (Current Employee) –  californiaJanuary 21, 2018
I have enjoyed my experience with StaffRehab. I have found the staff to be very professional as well as helpful with any difficulties I have experienced at my job site. I would definitely recommend!
February 2, 2018

Glad to hear we've been able to help!!

I've really enjoyed working with Staff Rehab
Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC-SLP (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 19, 2018
I have worked for Staff Rehab for almost four years. My recruiter always takes the time to listen to any concern and is always willing to communicate to the school district if there is ever an issue. Pay is good. It's nice that they offer health and dental benefits and a 401K. This company has always been understanding and supportive.
February 2, 2018

Thank you for your hard work over the past 4 years! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future as well.

staffrehab.com

Great company to work for!
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 18, 2018
I work as an SLPA with a teletherapist and this is my first job in the field. My recruiter has gone out of her way to make sure I am happy and have everything I need to do my job successfully.
February 2, 2018

Happy to hear your first position has been a positive one! Keep up the good work!!

Review
SLPA (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 16, 2018
I haven been working with Staff Rehab as an SLPA for a school district. Since I started working as an SLPA I have been with them and it has been a great experience. My recruiter checked up on me and every time I had a question she would be able to answer it. I’m a full time student so being able to part time with them has been great. They were very accommodating with my schedule. The only part that I wished was being able to work more hours. Other than that they are a great company to work for.
January 18, 2018

Happy to hear you found a position that is a good match for your work/life/school balance! Thank you for your time to write a review!

Educational dream.
Paraeducator/Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 16, 2018
First, I tip my hat to the organization; from start to finish. As a public official, going back into education- has had it's challenges...transitions, have been smooth due the "patience" of the SR staff. I love advancing my skill set, with SR.

Then, seeing the advancement of Tech and Education in my region, I feel the support is fantastic. Being a master teacher has brought my skill set into this environment as a overall learner. The listening support of this staff is great, yet and still not having someone face to face has been my only challenge.

Finally, an overall grade of A-.

Thank-you.

/s/ SLB VALDESPINO
Commissioner
Master teacher

PS: I am thankful for sick-time, in advanced.
Pros
Respect
Cons
Face-to-Face
January 18, 2018

Would a site visit get us the A+ grade? Nonetheless, we appreciate the kind remarks and the fact that you feel supported and listened to, even from far away.

Efficient hiring team
Para Educator Special Education (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 15, 2018
I have great experience working with staff rehab specially Robyn made everything smooth and easy for me in hiring process. My placement is at school district. You get guarantee 30hours. Everything is great.
Pros
Flexible, efficient
January 18, 2018

Excited to hear you've have a great experience with our team and Robyn in particular!

Great New Position
Sales (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 26, 2017
This has been my first job in a sales role and it has been a great learning experience. They have a lot of hands on training for someone that wants to learn, but doesn't really know where to start. The team is growing, which is fun to see as we continue to expand and grow. Typical work day does include lots of calling to school clients, emails, multitasking, etc. but it keeps the day going by fast. I feel like management has my back and wants me to succeed, which is really encouraging. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Pros
Training, positive environment, fast paced, always different
Great communication with contractors
SLPA - Speech Language Pathology Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CANovember 17, 2016
I've only been working with StaffRehab for a month and the people I've communicated with are great and very efficient. It was a rocky start in the beginning on the school district's end and StaffRehab made sure to expedite and speed up the process. Great agency to work for
Pros
Fast, efficient and helpful
December 2, 2016

Glad all of the kinks got worked out!! We try to we speedy with any issues that come up. Enjoy the rest of the school year.

- StaffRehab

I have only been employed by StaffRehab for a month.
Travelling School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 10, 2016
After a month working for StaffRehab, I cannot answer all the questions. So far, so good. Not even sure how to rate the CEO. I don't know the person. I don't think that the requirement for this review is appropriate at this time.
December 2, 2016

Welcome to the StaffRehab team!! Even though it has not been long into your position, thank you for the positive review.

- StaffRehab

I'm an SLP and have worked for StaffRehab for two assignments in two school districts. Good compensation and average benefits.
SLP (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 9, 2016
Great company to work for if you are going to work as a contractor. No surprises, good compensation, and they seem to be there for you-they show interest in making sure that the potential and actual assignment is a good fit and is working out. Although I didn't have any issues during my two assignments, I always felt that they had my back. I am not working as a contractor now, but if I go back to contract work, I will contact StaffRehab first.
Pros
They do what they say and say what they do - no surprises, attentive, respectful, and honest.
Cons
None.
August 23, 2016

Thank you for the comments!

staffrehab.com

Wonderful experience with opportunity and flexability
Contracts and Collections (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 17, 2016
I've had the pleasure of working for StaffRehab for nearly 5 years now. I've watched it grow and take such pride in being part of that process.
StaffRehab has given me the opportunity to both learn new skills and perfect familiar ones. I've been able to try new things and figure out what my strengths and weaknesses are. There's lots of room for change and growth.
One of the greatest benefits of working for StaffRehab has been my work life balance and the opportunity to support such an exciting company.
The hardest part of my day is making that collection call that I know isn't going to be pleasant. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing those invoices paid, hearing from clients how much they love our therapists, and watching this company blossom.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Growth and change
January 18, 2018

Thank you for your 5+ years of service!! While we are growing and adding new internal staff, we cannot forget some of our original members. Please continue to grow and learn along with the company!

Very positive experience!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Central, CAJune 16, 2016
I'm a current SLP with StaffRehab in the Central Valley of California. My contract this year honestly got off to a rocky start, and normally this would have really rattled me. However the team at StaffRehab rallied behind me to me through it. I was assured from the very first conversation with my recruiter that things would get sorted out and they were. I can confidently say that they helped get me the resources I needed to successfully complete my assignment and get the clarification that I needed with my district.

They do see to focus more on Schools which is fine with me, I'd like more options for summertime work. But I am very happy with StaffRehab and would recommend them!
Pros
respond quickly
Cons
they're not SLPs
August 23, 2016

So glad everything was able to work itself out!!

- StaffRehab, "Better Therapy Staffing" 888.835.0894 Fax: 949-258-5296 staffrehab.com

Great company to find jobs through
SLP (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMay 2, 2016
I've worked several temporary school SLP jobs through StaffRehab in southern CA, and they were a great fit for me. They are easy to communicate with, do a good job of communicating with the school personnel, and make it easy to both get started and continue finding placements through them.
June 15, 2016

So glad you enjoyed working with us! We always try to be quick and prompt with our communication; we are please to see that made things easier for you!

- StaffRehab, "Better Therapy Staffing"
staffrehab.com

Great place to work for!
Speech pathology assistant (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAApril 18, 2016
I love Staffrehab because they always respond quickly when I have any questions and place you at a site as soon as they can find you work. They are pretty honest and reliable.
Pros
Great compensation and incentives
Cons
I've had no issues
June 15, 2016

Thank you for the review! Glad to see your recruiter has been able to answer all of your questions in an honest and upfront manner.

-StaffRehab, "Better Therapy Staffing"
Phone: 888.835.0894
Fax: 949.258.5296

Wonderful place to work!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAMarch 1, 2016
StaffRehab is a wonderful place to work!! the staff is welcoming, supportive and gracious! I enjoy the open communication encouraged by the staff and the consistency they provide. I can depend on them to support me in every way and feel extremely secure in my place within the company. They offer superb benefits and compensation! My work day is manageable and allows me the freedom to concentrate on my family as well as my work responsibilities. I have been fortunate to work with great mentors and work with an awesome team of professionals. I would highly recommend this company!
June 15, 2016

So great to read all of the positive things you've said about StaffRehab! Awesome to hear you have a good work/life balance too :)

- StaffRehab

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffRehab. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.4InHerSight Score

4.1Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight