Staffworks, Inc Employee Reviews

Not a bad job just no relief
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 11, 2018
I would say I got fair pay and 37 hours when I had a client. But once she went into the hospital they told me to file for unemployment because we didn’t know how long it would be before she got out. In addition to that situation there is absolutely no one to call if your car brakes down or you have to go to the emergency room. That’s what I mean by no relief it was on me to have someone to cover, which can be stressful in a situation you didn’t plan for. No health insurance either.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
No health insurance; no relief
Great Place to work
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTMarch 27, 2018
When I worked for staff works, they were quick to find me work. They also offered to help sharpen up my computer skills if that is needed, data entry, typing, etc.
only staffing agency in town, wish they were full time employment agency
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Only thing I can say is that recuiter need to be reminded that your assignment ended.

Wish recuiters got to know you better rather than assume you can't do a job.
Good for short term jobs.
General Utilities II (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYJuly 8, 2017
I was very thankful that Staffworks was able to place me in at Raymond Corp. here in Greene, NY. However, when I asked to be placed elsewhere or trained for another task that I really wanted to learn the company pushed me to the side and moved others around as they wanted to be trained in other areas as well. I was a temporary employee, so were the others being moved around and i was their for quite a bit longer than other temporary employees, I was very displeased at this and how I was treated.

Good Company but they wont move you around.
Pros
Free Turkey on thanksgiving for ALL employees, occasional staff luncheons, occasional bonus pay.
Cons
Zero health Benefits
Not a fun place to work very unorganized
Driver/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2017
Ok here we go , in 2002 when I started this job i was exited about this job the pay was good and this job was a great fit for me and my family at the time until 2008 it went down hill then in 2009 it bounced back in thru 2011 this job has its ups and downs Management IS Pretty Bad
Good temporary work
Temp - Receptionist and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  New Hartford, NYDecember 20, 2014
Was able to work temporarily until I found something permanent.
Pros
variety
Cons
not permanent
Administer Summer Program
Manufacturing General Labor (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NYSeptember 20, 2013
Company was the administrator of the summer employment opportunities for a local manufacturer
Good Work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 20, 2013
Walk in, punch in, work 8-9 hours a day picking and packing items to send down an assembly line to be shipped out.
Pros
nothing