Staffworks, Inc Employee Review

View all Staffworks, Inc reviews

Not a bad job just no relief
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 11, 2018
I would say I got fair pay and 37 hours when I had a client. But once she went into the hospital they told me to file for unemployment because we didn’t know how long it would be before she got out. In addition to that situation there is absolutely no one to call if your car brakes down or you have to go to the emergency room. That’s what I mean by no relief it was on me to have someone to cover, which can be stressful in a situation you didn’t plan for. No health insurance either.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
No health insurance; no relief

Other Staffworks, Inc Employee Reviews

Hard work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 25, 2018
I like the work it was simple n after each week we got done faster cause we already k ew what to do and nothing changed I like the leads they assign everyone they job n we get the work done
Great Place to work
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTMarch 27, 2018
When I worked for staff works, they were quick to find me work. They also offered to help sharpen up my computer skills if that is needed, data entry, typing, etc.