Staffworks Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Employed The Next Day
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 6, 2018
Orientation went smoothly. There was a beautiful system at the location. And it was quick. Everything was amazing. The staff was funny and nice. They did their job nicely, and place you where you need to go. I received the call the very next day, about a job,. If you are not happy with what they decide to give you, they are more than willing to work with you. It's a great temp agencies to work for. And I would highly recommend anyone to go there.
Decent work
Inspection (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 14, 2018
Overall good company to work for. Need better benefits for their employees. Better wages all around the board. Paid holidays for all employees. Need to establish ways to grow.
They dont tell the truth from the begining
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 9, 2018
I was lied to from the very beginning. I was told a certain time that I was supposed to work come to find out it was a completely different time. I was told it was Monday through Friday which was another lie because it was 7 days a week. The lack of communication of where to go to get your badge to get into the place it was one of the worst experiences in my entire career history and that is not a lie.
Pros
They make it sound good
Cons
All lies
Great Place
National Operations and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCJanuary 8, 2018
Great company to work for. One of the best staffing firms I have had to pleasure to work for. They treat the employees fair along with the internal staff as well.
Unsatisfactory
Hilo Driver (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 31, 2017
Staffworks management were handicapped by the environment in which they placed their employees. This environment ranged from moderate to extreme hostility. This would make work difficult at best.
Production and work place. A great opportunity
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 17, 2017
While working for staffworks. I was placed at Subaru automotive. I was a quality inspector while there. I inspect parts to find the good and bad. I documented the quantity I've inspected. Once done for the day i add all parts inspected.
Great Experience
Machince operator (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 4, 2017
Was a Great Experience, They were very helpful. Whenever I Needed a New job sight, I never had to wait. Was able to Get Jobs I Liked. I Would go Back if Needed
Productive and fun work place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 7, 2016
I enjoyed working with Staffworks their very organized never had a problem out of them.Good pays overtime hours and advancements within the company and holiday pay
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Withholds Job Requirements
Not an Employee (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 26, 2016
Not all job requirements are listed on their advertisement on Indeed.com. This appears to be a way to get labor and then release before hire in because requirements cannot be met. Very poor hiring ethics. I have not worked for this company because I caught onto their kindergarten game on the first phone call to their office.
Job Seekers BEWARE!!
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 11, 2016
Take the following advice seriosly if you believe you should get paid for the work that you do....DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! You will only get paid for the hours that the lead inspector Amber Webb chooses to turn in. Also...when waiting to get paid for your last paycheck...don't hold your breath on receiving one without seeking help from a labor attorney. I was suppose to receive my final pay check over a month ago...I have had to seek legal representation because they still haven't paid me. SHADY MANAGEMENT!! BEWARE!!
Pros
Cons
Everything mentioned below!!
Unproffessional
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 27, 2016
Job security ducks. They will move you around from plant to and basically you'll be a in call worker. Not stable at all. The pat is horrible don't believe anything from this company via word of mouth. False promises and fake job titles that mean nothing. There is no benefits and you will never get hired on directly on through anybody!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Healthcare, pay, no stability
It was ok.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 1, 2015
Good place to start. No complaints, Had fun while I was there. Meet some nice people. Good place to work. I would recommend to other people.
Pros
Nice people.
Cons
Waiting at the gate.
very good management
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 5, 2015
great place to work management is very caring and the job assignments are very plentiful pay is average for this area co workers are very nice and easy to work with steady work is the most enjoyable part
Its ok, just unbalanced
Senior Customer Service Rep./ Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 23, 2015
Growing very fast, I learned a great deal by working here. Both good and bad. I really dont have much to say about the company. Be mindful of your record keeping and know your worth. Look at the job market and see what you should be getting paid.
Pros
Great opportunity for Growth
Cons
lacks support
Productive and Fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 30, 2015
This job was fun and challenging. We work as a team to get the job done. The most enjoyed part of the job was I work at night. The management team was very understanding.
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
No overtime
the support and help of my employer
Inspector General (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 23, 2013
clock and check the board see what number bin i have to do call the hilo driver have him bring me bin fill out my worksheet start checking the parts make sure they right and dont need be clean off my co-work were so fun and nice everyone always brought and dish or somethiing drink we always help eachother with our work the most fun i had was seating and the break room talkin and eating,laughing
Cons
shorts 15min break 30 min lunch
Very productive place of employment
Junior Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 15, 2012
Typical day involved staffing for several companies in the Alabama area. My co-workers were great to work with and very dependable. This job pushed me to do my best in every area.
Pros
working alone
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 18, 2012
My day begins at 4:30 am at a factory checking in employees and making sure they don't need more people. I've learned to do human resource work along the way. The management is not good at all and i've had to take the initiative the majority of the time. The two co-workers i'm currently working with are great to work with. The hardest part of the job is not being appreciated and being taken advantage of. The most enjoyable is getting to meet different people and helping them find employment.