Staffworks Group
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Staffworks Group Employee Reviews

United States64 reviews
Great leadership with strong morals. Growing company with high ambition and willing to give employees the tools they need to succeed. Back end support is top north.
I love the environment the hiring process was a breeze. I was in and out everyone was nice and on time. Very reasonable and efficient. Everyone had smiles on and even hired me on a Saturday
Great staff!! Very respectful I’ll recommend anyone to come anytime!! They do great with communication and helping you out if you have any questions about anything!!
Pros
Every week pay
Cons
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They explain the job assignments were thoroughly. They offer great shift hours which are very flexible with my schedule. I would recommend anyone to their office for employment.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Great service and friendly people!!! Great atmosphere and very helpful!!! I would highly recommend them!! They truly care about you as a person and as a client!!
I never had trouble trying to find a job with this staffiny company. They are nice polite people. Always have time for your questions and concerns. And they make your hiring process quick and fast.
Staff very helpful, job opportunities are available. The job assignments are very good, always enjoyed working for the company. The hours are fairly good, benefits are very good.
I’ve never came across a staffing company like this one ! They have been so helpful to every one of my needs , including shift and pay . Highly recommended!
Pros
Great personalities of staff
Cons
Everyone is so nice. They’re very helpful. Very patient with others. They have a very clean front room. Also very professional in the way the go about business
Pros
Great hospitality
Cons
I love the awesome people here. The people here are so kind and loves helping people. It's like a great big family here at Staff works. The people are hilarious.
Pros
Great people
The staff is always available to answer my questions. They offer great shift hours and benefits. The staff is very professional and friendly. I start work next week.
The staff is very professional and friendly. They offered great job opportunities and benefits. They are helpful, answered all of my questions. I’m ready to start my assignment next Tuesday.
The staff are very friendly, they offered many job opportunities. They can put you to work fast. Im ready to work and will start next Wednesday. I would recommend them everyone I know.
A very fun experience, it was fun to apply here as well. I love the staff everyone is so nice and kind. Everyone is so lively. Finding jobs comes easy to them the same day you apply the same day you get the job a win win for everyone.
Pros
Staff
Friendly and informative professionals dedicated to excellence. Eager to provide assistance as needed. With superb management skillsets that are able to guide you directly to success.
Pros
Caring people.
Cons
N/a
Nice people. Great environment. Everything went according to plan. If you need a job they’ll put you on one and they’ll even give you options that fit your schedule. I highly recommend them.
Pros
Nice people. Bottle water and chips
Cons
Everyone is super friendly and very helpful! Love the energy and enthusiasm! Would definitely recommend others to work here! One of the best staffing agencies around.
● Overall
Great people! Willing to work with you and for you! Also, can fit your schedule if need be. Several opportunities to work, and continue working. Highly recommended.
staff works group is the best. They are very respectful and very helpful to everyone. I highly recommend coming to staff works group for employment. You will not regret it.
The people are friendly they get you in and out fast. Plenty of jobs to choose from. They help you chooses the right job for you. Very pleasant ladies
Pros
nice people