We give her the style and value she loves, for all the stages she’s on and all the stages she’s in. We’re her Stage.
• Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, Texas.
• In 42 states across the US with approximately 800 specialty BEALLS, GOODY’S, PALAIS ROYAL, PEEBLES and STAGE specialty department stores and 50 GORDMANS off-price stores
• Average – more...specialty department store size is 18,200 selling square feet and average off-price store is 55,000
• Fiscal Year 2016 sales of $1.4 Billion
• Approximately 14,500 employees
• Refreshed over 200 of our top volume stores in 2015 and 2016
Our Goal: is to be the heart of every town we serve.
• We are committed to giving back to the communities we serve, not only through financial resources, but with our talent and time.
• Through our “Community Counts” program, we’re giving back to the towns we serve and are actively involved in many charitable causes and sponsorships, as well as associate volunteerism efforts. With millions of dollars raised thus far through this program and many others, it is our hope to help our customers seize every opportunity for a bright future.
Stage is a values-driven organization with a commitment to excellence. We love our customers and are proud of the relationships our associates build with them and their communities by creating fun and positive experiences for all.
For more information on Stage including our Culture, Investor Relations, and more on Community Involvement and Careers, please visit http://corporate.stage.com/. – less
Written by HR (Former Employee) from Houston, TX on July 1, 2020
Starting out Stage was a great place to work, then I soon realized that was a smoking mirror. The management team was AWFUL!! The HR department had a few bad apples, that made the environment very uncomfortable a lot of times. Very clique-ish and mean girl behavior from the HR management team. Lots of gossip and fake professionalism. The workers were - more...
What do employees at Stage Stores say about culture and work-life balance?
Teamwork, Work ethic and commitment.
Written by District Manager (Former Employee) from San Antonio, TX on May 11, 2020
Work ethic and commitment to teamwork.
Great guidance to build character and knowledge of visual aspects and directives.
Would continue to work for the company but the company has faced the COVID 19 demise.